KeyEvent.KEYCODE_ENDCALL doesn't work

Kai Hu

May 11, 2009, 4:25:44 AM5/11/09
to android-platform
Hi there,

I am doing an experimental project and I found I couldn't make
KeyEvent.KEYCODE_ENDCALL work for me. I could inject
KeyEvent.KEYCODE_CALL, KeyEvent.KEYCODE_DPAD_CENTER and so on, but not
for KeyEvent.KEYCODE_ENDCALL.

Anybody could help me on that? Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Kai

tony.bajeli

May 18, 2009, 2:21:28 PM5/18/09
to android-platform
I'm facing the same problem.
Have you found a solution?

Thanks,
Tony

Dianne Hackborn

May 19, 2009, 3:45:08 AM5/19/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Applications don't get to receive ENDCALL.  Also I believe the built-in handling of it is at a lower level in the input queue than injectKeyEvent(), so using that API will not execute it.
--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to provide private support, and so won't reply to such e-mails.  All such questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

Kai Hu

May 19, 2009, 2:55:41 PM5/19/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Still doesn't work for me. The workaround I used is to go to menu and
click end call button instead to hang up.
Regards,

Kai Hu
leo...@gmail.com