Dijo Paul.C

Mar 7, 2011, 7:14:51 AM3/7/11
to android-platform
Hi

I have downloaded source code of gingerbread . I have edited
the opensles frame work code to plug in my own IP of audio effect.How
can I test my change ? Can I mount my new built image into the
emulator ? If yes how can I do this ?

Dijo Paul C

Sarbojit Ganguly

Mar 8, 2011, 9:37:56 AM3/8/11
to android-platform
Hello,

If you have built the code, you will find ramdisk.img, system.img and
userdata.img in your out folder.
You can run the emulator using the following command

$export ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT=<your_out_directory>
<your_android_directory>/out/host/linux_x86/bin/$ ./emulator
-system <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/system.img
-kernel <your_android_directory>/prebuilt/android-arm/kernel/kernel-
qemu
-data <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/userdata.img
-ramdisk <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/
ramdisk.img
-skindir <your_android_directory>/sdk/emulator/skins
-skin HVGA -verbose -show-kernel

Dijo Paul.C

Mar 9, 2011, 7:21:28 AM3/9/11
to android-platform
Hi
Thank u for the information. To make the source which
option(1,Generic 2,Simulator etc.) should I select ?

Dijo Paul C

Dijo Paul.C

Mar 25, 2011, 4:41:58 AM3/25/11
to android-platform
Hi,

I made some significant changes to the source code of the Mp3 Codec
in GingerBread Source.
I have loaded the new build image into the emulator.
But the emulator does not show any change in the playback of the input
file. Could anyone help me out?

Thank U
Dijo Paul C

On Mar 9, 5:21 pm, "Dijo Paul.C" <dijo.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>  Thank u for the information. To make the source which
> option(1,Generic 2,Simulator etc.) should I select ?
>
> DijoPaul C
> On Mar 8, 7:37 pm, Sarbojit Ganguly <stefan.j4c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > If you have built the code, you will find ramdisk.img, system.img and
> > userdata.img in your out folder.
> > You can run the emulator using the following command
>
> > $export ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT=<your_out_directory>
> > <your_android_directory>/out/host/linux_x86/bin/$ ./emulator
> > -system <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/system.img
> > -kernel <your_android_directory>/prebuilt/android-arm/kernel/kernel-
> > qemu
> > -data <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/userdata.img
> > -ramdisk <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/
> > ramdisk.img
> > -skindir <your_android_directory>/sdk/emulator/skins
> > -skin HVGA -verbose -show-kernel

NEO

Mar 25, 2011, 9:16:11 PM3/25/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
> > If you have built the code, you will find ramdisk.img, system.img and
> > userdata.img in your out folder.
> > You can run the emulator using the following command
>
> > $export ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT=<your_out_directory>
> > <your_android_directory>/out/host/linux_x86/bin/$ ./emulator
> > -system <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/system.img
> > -kernel <your_android_directory>/prebuilt/android-arm/kernel/kernel-
> > qemu
> > -data <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/userdata.img
> > -ramdisk <your_android_directory>/out/target/product/generic/
> > ramdisk.img
> > -skindir <your_android_directory>/sdk/emulator/skins
> > -skin HVGA -verbose -show-kernel

with these help,did u fix your problem?

just make sure the image you loaded is the correct image.

and make sure your building is success
--
Best regards !
Mingting Sun