MTP supported on Android?

fructose

Feb 25, 2009, 12:39:49 PM2/25/09
to android-platform
The G1 has MTP, but is that part of the Android open source, or
something proprietary to T-mobile's version?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Feb 25, 2009, 12:44:49 PM2/25/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I'm not quite sure what MTP is, but the answer is probably "if it's in
git, it's open-source. if it's not, it's not".

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Android Engineer, Google.

Please don't contact me directly.

fructose

Feb 25, 2009, 12:48:45 PM2/25/09
to android-platform
Hi MTP is Media Transfer Protocol, an extension to PTP, picture
transfer protocol.

On Feb 25, 9:44 am, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what MTP is, but the answer is probably "if it's in
> git, it's open-source. if it's not, it's not".
>
> JBQ

San Mehat

Feb 25, 2009, 12:49:36 PM2/25/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com