Hellojni stopped unexpectedly in ndk-r6

wishsky

Jul 27, 2011, 12:14:45 AM7/27/11
to android-ndk
i had complie the ndk sample of hellojni in eclipse. but when i debug
or run it on simulator or device , it tell me
Sorry!
"the application HelloJni(process com.example.hellojni) has stopped
unexpectedly. Please try again. "
Force close

my AVD and device version is android 2.2.
Eclipse is indigo for C/C++ Developer.

any one can help me ?

wishsky

Jul 27, 2011, 9:05:36 AM7/27/11
to android-ndk
my Eclipse config is following this link:
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/ea39361c59eef8c75fbfb35f.html

Jerremy.Zheng

Jul 27, 2011, 11:10:14 AM7/27/11
to andro...@googlegroups.com
it seems that the implementation of hellojni(that is hellojni.o) is not found when linking to a static/shared lib, could you show more information about your project? do you change hellojni.c to hellojni.cpp?

Message has been deleted

Rephael

Sep 6, 2012, 4:16:23 AM9/6/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks

王鑫

Sep 7, 2012, 2:22:36 AM9/7/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Even there is no logcat infomation provided?

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM, ans_ktm <ansi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please go through this url. It shows the fix of the below problem.

unexpectedly-with-force-close

Ansif

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 6:56:08 PM UTC+5:30, Rephael Reitzer wrote:
Hi wishsky,
I came across the same problem you have described here.
Did you solve the problem. Can you please let me know how did you do it?

Thanks ahead,

בתאריך יום רביע
י, 27 ביולי 2011 07:14:45 UTC+3, מאת wishsky: