ANativeActivity internalDataPath and externalDataPath both NULL

Christopher Lloyd

Mar 11, 2011, 1:06:53 PM3/11/11
to android-ndk
Hi, using the native-activity example provided for the NDK, I would
like to get a path to the application/activity files directory that
is: /data/data/<identifier>/files. ANativeActivity declares
internalDataPath and externalDataPath which I take to be these
locations, but both of these are NULL using 2.3.1 in the simulator. Is
this supposed to work ?

Thanks,
Chris

simons....@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2011, 1:18:51 PM3/13/11
to andro...@googlegroups.com
It has been confirmed that's a bug in android 2.3.x (fixed in 3.0)
you need to use JNI to retrieve those paths...