buddycloud extended hackathon Tomorrow->Sunday

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Simon Tennant (Buddycloud)

ungelesen,
20.04.2010, 13:33:1920.04.10
an android-...@googlegroups.com, buddycl...@googlegroups.com
We are doing an extended-edition hackathon to finish the buddycloud Android client, and to make a dent in the iPhone client.

We  are starting tomorrow around midday and will wrap up on Sunday afternoon.

The idea is to hopefully with great progress on Android and iPhone clients and the new BC website. (sneak peek screenshot here: http://m.buddycloud.com/tmp/proofs/20100420-website-personal-channel.png and http://m.buddycloud.com/tmp/proofs/20100415-android-explore-screen.png and http://m.buddycloud.com/tmp/proofs/20100416-iphone-following-screen.png)

As usual:
  • bring a laptop, wifi etc here
  • coffee, food and drinks are ready
  • hack on buddycloud stuff or your own pet project
  • on Saturday we'll have a grill and get some home-made burger action.
  • be nice to the cats.
Drop in any day you feel like for haxor action. Coding together is always more fun. (map attached)

S.
--
Simon Tennant

+44 20 7043 6756 (UK - office)
+49 17 8545 0880 (Germany - mobile)
+49 89 4209 55854 (Germany - office)
skype: simontennant
xmpp: si...@buddycloud.com

--
Simon Tennant

mobile: +49 17 8545 0880
office: +44 20 7043 6756
office: +49 89 4209 55854

email and xmpp: si...@buddycloud.com
http://buddycloud.com

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, da Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe android-muenchen beigetreten sind.
Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an android-...@googlegroups.com.