Missed the deadline

1 view

jan

Apr 15, 2008, 5:10:49 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
I messed up my timezones! I realize that I've missed the submission
deadline for submitting my port of Jetty webserver to Android (
http://code.google.com/p/i-jetty )!

I don't suppose there's any kind of grace period (for idiots like
myself)????

Jan

YA

Apr 15, 2008, 5:13:22 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge

Hell! I am very sorry for you man. ((( Still, there is Challenge 2 in
fall, I am sure you will win then.

YA

Kornelius Tuggerson

Apr 15, 2008, 5:28:04 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
Sorry to hear that man. I was in a bit of a crunch during the last day
too, so I forgot to add scrolling functionality to a part of my app.
Now if a judge gets too many files, the button that lets him get files
will disappear off the screen :(
On top of that I've gained weight, my house is a dump, and my buddies
on the couch athletics TF2 servers don't even remember what I sound
like anymore. At least now we have some free time.

tberthel

Apr 15, 2008, 5:28:51 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
I like your project idea. I can't wait until I can run my E-Commerce
program (Freeblisket) on a cell phone. That would be great.

Incognito

Apr 15, 2008, 5:38:46 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
>>On top of that I've gained weight, my house is a dump, and my buddies
>>on the couch athletics TF2 servers don't even remember what I sound
>>like anymore. At least now we have some free time.

You remind me of me. Well, time to start cleaning up the appartment.

On Apr 15, 5:28 pm, Kornelius Tuggerson <victor.seme...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > > Jan- Hide quoted text -

Anil

Apr 16, 2008, 11:46:10 AM4/16/08
to Android Challenge
and do my taxes... missed the tax deadline but not the android
deadline - even though my app was incomplete.

Shane Isbell

Apr 16, 2008, 12:04:57 PM4/16/08
to android-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Anil <anil...@gmail.com> wrote:

and do my taxes... missed the tax deadline but not the android
deadline - even though my app was incomplete.

So were my taxes ;)