Errors building on Snow Leopard

瀏覽次數:269 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Paolo

未讀,
2010年9月23日 清晨5:36:462010/9/23
收件者:Android Building
I'm trying to build Android on Snow Leopard from source code.

I setted my machine as described in http://source.android.com/source/download.html,
downloaded and installed Git, repo, macports... etc. I have JAVA 1.6
I obtained the "master" with repo.

After I did "make", I have this error:

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=AOSP
PLATFORM_VERSION=AOSP
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=darwin
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=OPENMASTER
diff: out/target/product/generic/obj/PACKAGING/
updater_extensions_intermediates/register.inc.list: No such file or
directory
make(37552) malloc: *** error for object 0x105957b18: incorrect
checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being
freed.
Abort trap

What's the problem?

Thanks,

Paolo

Yichuan

未讀,
2010年9月24日 下午6:38:442010/9/24
收件者:Android Building
macports gmake version too new.

On Sep 23, 2:36 am, Paolo <brand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to build Android on Snow Leopard from source code.
>
> I setted my machine as described inhttp://source.android.com/source/download.html,

Adrienne Porter Felt

未讀,
2010年9月24日 下午6:43:112010/9/24
收件者:android-...@googlegroups.com
you also probably want to use Java 1.5, not Java 1.6.  at least, that's what works for me running Mac OS 1.5.

in Mac OS 1.5, Java 1.5 comes installed here, maybe the same for snow leopard: /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home/

dario

未讀,
2010年9月28日 下午3:41:472010/9/28
收件者:Android Building
Actually stick with Java 1.6 on Mac OS 10.6.x and avoid macports (you
no longer need it) - only external dependency now is git (tested w/
master for dream)

docs should be updated to reflect that Snow Leopard is supported,
-Dario
> > android-buildi...@googlegroups.com<android-building%2Bunsubscrib e...@googlegroups.com>

paulb

未讀,
2010年10月8日 晚上8:27:552010/10/8
收件者:Android Building
Great! I'm glad I found this post before I started doing the Java and
macports stuff documented at http://source.android.com/source/download.html

Note that Xcode, in addition to git, still seems to be an external
dependency.

Paul
回覆所有人
回覆作者