İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

tao zhang

okunmadı,
29 Kas 2011 05:07:0029.11.2011
alıcı Android Building
hi:
i am a newer to android.i want to build the android kernel.i clone the
git repository,using "git clone http://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common.git".when
it is done.i got a dir called common,but there is just a .git dir
entry in in,which size is 484MiB.i found a git package in the path
common/.git/objects/pack/ and wanted to unpack it using git unpack-
objects.But i got nothing when the unpacking finished.
my question is:
how can i get the source file of the andorid kernel?where is my
fault?
thanks!

Jean-Baptiste Queru

okunmadı,
29 Kas 2011 11:51:1629.11.2011
alıcı android-...@googlegroups.com
run git branch -a to see which branches are available, then git
checkout on the one you want.

JBQ

> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

San Xi

okunmadı,
30 Kas 2011 00:06:2730.11.2011
alıcı android-...@googlegroups.com
I met the same problem before. The default branch is master, but had nothing. I had to checkout manually.

2011/11/30 Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>

Jean-Baptiste Queru

okunmadı,
30 Kas 2011 11:24:2730.11.2011
alıcı android-...@googlegroups.com
That's done on purpose. There's no notion of master branch in the
kernel (and there's not even a notion of current development branch),
but the various tools we use don't work if there's no master branch,
so we add an empty master branch to make the tools happy.

JBQ

San Xi

okunmadı,
30 Kas 2011 23:58:4030.11.2011
alıcı android-...@googlegroups.com
OK, I see.

2011/12/1 Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>

Mark Graybill

okunmadı,
20 May 2014 09:31:1520.05.2014
alıcı android-...@googlegroups.com, j...@android.com
Jean-Baptiste,

I just ran into the same problem.  I'd suggest changing the language on the web page to clarify that a branch has to be checked out, and that the master branch is empty.

Thanks,

Mark

Jean-Baptiste Queru

okunmadı,
20 May 2014 12:38:4120.05.2014
alıcı android-...@googlegroups.com
I'm not maintaining that documentation any more, but AFAIK the source files for s.a.c are open for contribution at https://android.googlesource.com/platform/docs/source.android.com/+/master/src/source/building-kernels.jd

JBQ

--

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Quéru
Architect, Mobile, Yahoo

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:06 PM, San Xi <sanker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I met the same problem before. The default branch is master, but had
> nothing. I had to checkout manually.
>
> 2011/11/30 Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>
>>
>> run git branch -a to see which branches are available, then git
>> checkout on the one you want.
>>
>> JBQ
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:07 AM, tao zhang <taozh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > hi:
>> > i am a newer to android.i want to build the android kernel.i clone the
>> > git repository,using "git clone
---

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla