Kernel tree for the tuna family

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Nov 15, 2011, 5:35:19 PM11/15/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I've pushed the kernel tree for the tuna family, which matches the
android-4.0.1_r1 / ITL41D release that I pushed to AOSP yesterday.

It's in the kernel/omap project, in branch android-omap-tuna-3.0-mr0

To get it:

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/omap
cd omap
git checkout origin/android-omap-tuna-3.0-mr0

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

trebonian

Nov 15, 2011, 6:56:16 PM11/15/11
to Android Building
Is there a kernel config for tuna in the arch/arm/config directory, or
can one be extracted from some other publicly available file

On Nov 15, 5:35 pm, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> I've pushed the kernel tree for the tuna family, which matches the
> android-4.0.1_r1 / ITL41D release that I pushed to AOSP yesterday.
>
> It's in the kernel/omap project, in branch android-omap-tuna-3.0-mr0
>
> To get it:
>
> git clonehttps://android.googlesource.com/kernel/omap

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Nov 15, 2011, 7:26:11 PM11/15/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
make tuna_defconfig

JBQ

trebonian

Nov 15, 2011, 8:31:58 PM11/15/11
to Android Building
Thank you,
I know you are busy, but is there a kernel tree for crespo (herring),
and an associated config.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Nov 15, 2011, 8:56:01 PM11/15/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Not yet, it's also on my todo list. That'll be the Gingerbread kernel,
though, as ICS isn't ready yet for crespo.

JBQ

Hi0202520

Dec 18, 2011, 10:27:57 PM12/18/11
to Android Building
Hello JBQ, could you tell me which branch in the kernel/omap project
matches the android-4.0.1_r1.2 / ITL41F release? Is android-omap-
tuna-3.0?
Thank you very much.

On 11月16日, 上午6時35分, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> I've pushed the kernel tree for the tuna family, which matches the
> android-4.0.1_r1 / ITL41D release that I pushed to AOSP yesterday.
>
> It's in the kernel/omap project, in branch android-omap-tuna-3.0-mr0
>
> To get it:
>

> git clonehttps://android.googlesource.com/kernel/omap

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Dec 19, 2011, 12:16:28 PM12/19/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
There aren't necessarily branches in the kernel projects that match
every single prebuilt binary.

Check the most recent change for the kernel file in
device/samsunt/tuna, and that'll git you the commit that you need to
checkout to get the matching source tree.

JBQ