How to find and install the missing file in Ubuntu

koba

May 16, 2011, 11:17:44 AM5/16/11
to Android Building
When you see the compile error message "No such file or directory",
It may helpful to check this entry of my blog.

How to find and install the missing file in Ubuntu
http://kobablog.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/how-to-find-and-install-the-missing-file-in-ubuntu/

Enjoy building!

Jean-Baptiste Queru

May 16, 2011, 11:26:56 AM5/16/11