wpan project for Panda Bluetooth

Darren Landoll

Feb 20, 2012, 10:19:52 PM2/20/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Is there supposed to be a project like hardware/ti/wpan in AOSP?  It looks like Bluetooth was not working for me on the Pandaboard because uim-sysfs and bt_sco_app were missing from my build.  I grabbed a copy of the project and manually placed them in my source tree.  With those binaries in my system image I was then able to enable Bluetooth and pair with another device.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Feb 23, 2012, 7:22:04 PM2/23/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, that project is missing. Adding it is on my todo list.

JBQ

> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.