Factory images for CDMA/LTE Galaxy Nexus ("mysid" build).

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Dec 15, 2011, 1:10:43 PM12/15/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
The package of ITL41D factory images for the CDMA/LTE Verizon Galaxy
Nexus (i.e. "toro" hardware, "mysid" build) is available at the
following URI:

https://dl.google.com/android/aosp/mysid-itl41d-factory-516b56c2.tgz

SHA-1 516b56c2ebb90ac6fdc8a8c67bf92054387ea6a4

More things will follow later, but since I know that some people will
be looking under the hood of their shiny new Galaxy Nexus this'll
immediately avoid situations where overly enthusiastic users get stuck
in a bad state.

Happy tinkering!

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

bradgog

Dec 15, 2011, 1:23:41 PM12/15/11
to Android Building
Excellent, thanks for getting this up so quickly, if it wasn't for
Google this would have never happened like it did so I think we all
can say thank you very much

Michał Banszel

Dec 15, 2011, 1:38:42 PM12/15/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this! Hopefully 53F will be available soon as well :)

2011/12/15 Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>:

Mark Morrow

Dec 15, 2011, 3:45:33 PM12/15/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much JBQ, and the rest of the Android Team for posting these!

I just have a quick question;

You mentioned this is the mysid build; does this mean that the Verizon Galaxy Nexus software updates are going to be coming directly from Google?

Thanks once again!

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Dec 15, 2011, 4:13:47 PM12/15/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
The OTA process is quite a black box to me, so I'm going to skip that
question so that I don't give an inaccurate answer. I'm very happy
that there are some people who take care of that, and I'm sure they're
happy that they don't have to worry about AOSP.

JBQ

Mrwirez

Dec 16, 2011, 10:34:05 AM12/16/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Thank YOU GOOGLE and the whole Android team for the OS and for being truly OPEN... I can't imagine where the smartphones [Verizon or anywhere else] would be like, without Android.

I'm really enjoying ICS. You guy's hit this one out of the park!