New library needed to build AOSP master on linux: libgl1-mesa-dev

Jean-Baptiste Queru

May 2, 2011, 11:56:39 AM5/2/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
To go along with some work that's currently going on in the emulator
in the AOSP master branch, a new library needs to be installed on
linux hosts in order to be able to build that branch.

sudo apt-get install libgl1-mesa-dev

The documentation will get updated asap

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

Doug Schaefer

May 2, 2011, 12:36:39 PM5/2/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Is there an equivalent package name for Fedora? What's in this package?

Thanks,
Doug

Jean-Baptiste Queru

May 2, 2011, 1:35:00 PM5/2/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Not sure about package names for other distros, sorry. As far as I
know this is OpenGL development stuff (headers and libraries).

JBQ

Doug Schaefer

May 2, 2011, 2:30:33 PM5/2/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I found I had to install the following on Fedora 14 to build full_x86
in master with these recent changes.

mesa-libGL-devel.i686
libX11-devel.i686

Cheers,