find: `frameworks/base/frameworks/base/docs': No such file or directory

Giuseppe Gorgoglione

Jan 8, 2011, 3:03:56 PM1/8/11
to Android Building

Just found how to solve this error which happens when bulding
Gingerbread.
Still not fixed in master.

Open: build/core/droiddoc.mk, go to line 155 and change

html_dir_files := $(shell find $(LOCAL_PATH)/$
(LOCAL_DROIDDOC_HTML_DIR) -type f)

html_dir_files := $(shell find $(LOCAL_DROIDDOC_HTML_DIR) -type f)

Cheers,
Giuseppe.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jan 10, 2011, 11:22:03 AM1/10/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Feel free to upload that change to Gerrit.

Thanks,
JBQ

> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru