Downloading the Source Tree - tuck at step 1

182 vues

Matteo Sisti Sette

non lue,
29 sept. 2011, 14:15:3029/09/2011
à Android Building
Hi,

I'm trying to follow the instructions at http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
but I get stuck at the very beginning:

> Download the Repo script and ensure it is executable:
> $ curl https://android.git.kernel.org/repo > ~/bin/repo
> $ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo

curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'android.git.kernel.org'

Is the url wrong?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

non lue,
29 sept. 2011, 14:25:3229/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
The server is down at the moment. For that very first step you could
get repo from here:
http://code.google.com/p/git-repo/downloads/detail?name=repo-1.12 but
the next step will fail, with no official workaround for now.

JBQ

> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

Matteo Sisti Sette

non lue,
29 sept. 2011, 14:31:5929/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
On 09/29/2011 08:25 PM, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
> The server is down at the moment.

Oh wow, is there any estimate of when it will be up and running again?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

non lue,
29 sept. 2011, 14:45:1529/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
We don't have any estimate at the moment. We're working on it as fast
as we can. Sometimes we have lucky breaks and things go easier than
expected, but we're also hitting quite some unexpected hurdles that
are slowing us down.

JBQ

Matteo Sisti Sette

non lue,
30 sept. 2011, 10:46:2030/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
On 09/29/2011 08:25 PM, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
> The server is down at the moment. For that very first step you could
> get repo from here:
> http://code.google.com/p/git-repo/downloads/detail?name=repo-1.12 but
> the next step will fail, with no official workaround for now.

Is that the only way to get the source code? Isn't there any mirror?

I just want to have a look at a small part of the source code (namely
the audio recorder) - is there any other place where I could get it, or
even browse it online?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

non lue,
30 sept. 2011, 10:51:3330/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
Everything on the official side is down at the moment: the primary
server, the backup server, and all the mirrors both in the US and in
the EU.

There might be unofficial mirrors, and if they mirrored the official
tags you'll be able to get your way to the exact 2.3.5 code (or any
earlier tagged release), but I'm not in a position to recommend any
such unofficial mirror.

JBQ

Matteo Sisti Sette

non lue,
30 sept. 2011, 11:08:4330/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
On 09/30/2011 04:51 PM, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
> Everything on the official side is down at the moment: the primary
> server, the backup server, and all the mirrors both in the US and in
> the EU.
>
> There might be unofficial mirrors, and if they mirrored the official
> tags you'll be able to get your way to the exact 2.3.5 code (or any
> earlier tagged release), but I'm not in a position to recommend any
> such unofficial mirror.

Ok thanks a lot.
In the meantime I found the source code I was looking for (that of the
sound recorder) mirrored at github, dunnow whether it is official or not
but i guess it will do...

cheers
m.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

non lue,
30 sept. 2011, 11:21:1230/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
That's not an official mirror. There are no mirrors currently
available that are controlled by the Android Open-Source Project.

JBQ

marclurr

non lue,
30 sept. 2011, 16:25:2130/09/2011
à Android Building
Hate to sound pushy, but it's been down for a while now. Any clues as
to what's the issue or how long 'til it's back up?

cheers
marclurr

Jean-Baptiste Queru

non lue,
30 sept. 2011, 16:52:2230/09/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
I can't provide any details, sorry. You can bet that I'll post on this
mailing list when it's back up.

JBQ

Ted Chien

non lue,
4 oct. 2011, 03:28:5404/10/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jean,

kernel.org is back and up running now. Guys at kernel.org have noted the following message on their website:

"Right now, www.kernel.org and git.kernel.org have been brought back online. All developer git trees have been removed from git.kernel.org and will be added back as the relevant developers regain access to the system."

Will AOSP team put the official source code back to android.git.kernel.org any time soon? Or you will find another location to store it?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ted Chien

Jean-Baptiste Queru

non lue,
4 oct. 2011, 10:20:4604/10/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
We're working on getting the AOSP source files back online. I don't
have anything else to announce at the moment.

JBQ

Matteo Sisti Sette

non lue,
6 oct. 2011, 17:35:4806/10/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
Is the bug tracker down too or is it just me?
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/list

Conley Owens

non lue,
6 oct. 2011, 18:47:5106/10/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Matteo Sisti Sette
<matteosi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the bug tracker down too or is it just me?
> http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/list

Just you =) It's working for me.

~cco3

Фьодор

non lue,
6 oct. 2011, 19:06:1906/10/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com

2011/10/7 Conley Owens <cc...@android.com>

When sources will be available again?

Conley Owens

non lue,
6 oct. 2011, 19:12:1306/10/2011
à android-...@googlegroups.com

We are still working on getting them available. There's nothing new
to announce, but when there is, we will do that on this list.

~cco3

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer