THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Anandashram

Feb 4, 2012, 11:53:27 PM2/4/12
to googlegroups
"Bhakti is the beginning; Bhakti is the end. In the middle, there is Jnana which gives us the knowledge of immortality, of our oneness with God. Bhakti leads to Jnana; but even afterwards, Bhakti continues, elevated, enlarged and enlightened. It gives us the universal vision of God."
- Swami Ramdas

Anandashram

Feb 7, 2012, 12:04:20 AM2/7/12
to googlegroups
"Surrender to Him, and He looks after you, plans and arranges everything for the best for you. He is the all-loving Divine Mother."
- Swami Ramdas

Anandashram

Feb 10, 2012, 10:47:39 PM2/10/12
to googlegroups
"Sri Ram is an ocean of love, sweet as nectar. Ours is to drink out of it, every second of our existence. We live, move and have our being in that ocean. He fills our body from top to toe; He pervades the whole universe. In fact all forms are made of Him, i.e., of that Infinite Love. Supreme Anandam is the one characteristic of this nectar-like love. He is all. He is all. He is simply glorious!"
- Swami Ramdas

Anandashram

Feb 2, 2012, 11:20:37 PM2/2/12
to googlegroups
"Let us cling to His glorious name with all love and faith; and let Him do what He pleases with us. The Name has the power to tear up the veil of Maya and bring us face to face with Him."
- Swami Ramdas