THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

1 view

Anandashram

Feb 11, 2012, 10:03:28 PM2/11/12
to googlegroups
“To possess a heart full of love, and then to live a life selfless, free and cheerful, is the goal of all lives.”
– Swami Ramdas

Anandashram

Feb 15, 2012, 1:03:28 AM2/15/12
to googlegroups
“Love begets love. Love is life, love is Truth. The highest attainment is love, the loftiest goal is love.”
.. Swami Ramdas

Anandashram

Feb 17, 2012, 12:45:40 AM2/17/12
to googlegroups
"How indescribably great Name  (Divine Name) is! Its power is simply marvellous! It gives us at once the bliss of Bhakti and Mukti. The Name is not different from Him. He is our all in all."
- Swami Ramdas

Anandashram

Feb 18, 2012, 12:54:00 AM2/18/12
to googlegroups
"Let us give up cares and anxieties, fears and doubts. His powerful name is all sufficient. It is the refuge, solace and true joy of our life. Go on singing the glories and praises of Sri Ram. May Sri Ram fill your minds with divine consciousness." - Swami Ramdas

Anandashram

Feb 19, 2012, 12:15:20 AM2/19/12
to googlegroups
"Bhakti is the beginning; Bhakti is the end. Bhakti is the way; Bhakti is the goal. Jnana and Karma are only necessary props on which is hoisted the majestic dome of Bhakti."
- Swami Ramdas