It's a Vampire's Life

1 view

vamp...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2008, 9:34:42 PM8/31/08
to An Outlet For REAL Vampires and Vampiresses
I started a blog for REAL vampires. http://itsavampireslife.blogspot.com/
Not the sad, delusional souls who are convinced they were bitten and
are now a vampire. There are some excellent recourses out there for
those who are not enlightened and need help. Vampirism is of the soul,
and though your body goes through physical traits, it in your soul
that the hunger generates. Our inability to sustain our own energy
(chi) compels us to "feed" on ours' energy (with their permission that
is key). I choose to feed on others’ positive energy, usually through
humor and sex, only drinking my husband’s blood.

These links are for those who question and those who need to question:

http://www.vampiricreality.com/

http://www.earthspirit.org/fireheart/fhvampire.html

http://www.sanguinarius.org/vampire.shtml

http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com/realvampire/

vamp...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2008, 9:47:26 PM8/31/08
to An Outlet For REAL Vampires and Vampiresses

VampiressAnkara

Oct 25, 2008, 8:41:00 PM10/25/08
to An Outlet For REAL Vampires and Vampiresses
I read something from that real vampires page. And I have all those
problems. And im tempermental too...and im an outcast because I dont
feel like i fit in with humans..

On Aug 31, 8:47 pm, "vampw...@gmail.com" <vampw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I started a blog for REAL vampires.http://itsavampireslife.blogspot.com/

Rowena Wise

Oct 31, 2008, 5:09:15 PM10/31/08
to An-Outlet-For-REAL-Va...@googlegroups.com
I will write more on Tuesday, just know that on this our night for open hunting, I will be with you!!!

Rowena Wise

Oct 31, 2008, 5:49:03 PM10/31/08
to An-Outlet-For-REAL-Va...@googlegroups.com
I don't like to think in terms of outcast. Chosen to walk this planet in a manor that freightens many, perhaps. But mainly I believe that I am more than the mere humans can handle. More later, my love.