Hi ams.clj

Hubert Iwaniuk

Feb 7, 2010, 7:08:05 AM2/7/10
to Amsterdam Clojurians
Hi Clojurians,

Do you have any plans for next meetup?

Cheers,
Hubert.

Jeff

Feb 7, 2010, 7:50:03 AM2/7/10
to Amsterdam Clojurians
We don't currently have a meetup planned, but it's about time we meet
again. How about meeting at Va Piano again, Wednesday Feb. 10, at
7:30? (It's on the ground floor in the same building as the public
library next to Amsterdam Centraal.)

-Jeff

Hubert Iwaniuk

Feb 8, 2010, 9:00:59 AM2/8/10
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Count me in :)
Hubert.

Remco van 't Veer

Feb 8, 2010, 9:08:16 AM2/8/10
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I can make it but will try.

Joop Kiefte

Feb 8, 2010, 9:29:26 AM2/8/10
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
I will try to be there as well. What should I bring and should I eat before :)?

2010/2/8 Remco van 't Veer <rwvt...@gmail.com>

--
Communication is essential. So we need decent tools when communication is lacking, when language capability is hard to acquire...

- http://esperanto.net  - http://esperanto-jongeren.nl

Linux-user #496644 (http://counter.li.org) - first touch of linux in 2004

Jeff Rose

Feb 8, 2010, 10:37:28 AM2/8/10
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Feel free to bring your laptop if you've got some nice Clojure code to demo or discuss.  Beyond that, we'll get pizza/pasta and beers at Va Piano, so don't eat ahead of time.

-Jeff

skuro

Feb 10, 2010, 7:42:32 AM2/10/10
to Amsterdam Clojurians
I'll be there as well, see you in some hours!

Remco van 't Veer

Feb 10, 2010, 10:53:38 AM2/10/10
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I can't make it tonight.