I am Mahesh IT Recruiter with Smart Insight. Here is the requirement opens
with us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back to me
with your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to *
*Location:* Montvale, NJ
*Duration:* 6+ Months
This role will require a broad knowledge of Siebel Applications,
Architecture and Development. The preferred candidate will have a strong
knowledge of Siebel Component Configuration and Siebel Component Management
processes. The selected candidate will be responsible for working with The
Siebel team and other IT groups to implement and maintain Siebel Contact
Center solutions, and play a fundamental role in the design and development
of scheduled releases of Siebel CRM applications.In the role of Developer,
the candidate will:
· Adhere to best practices for standards for design, coding,
documentation and security.
· Effectively communicate design and development issues to Technical
Lead/Architect and work toward resolutions in a timely manner.
· Develop and test Siebel solutions (configuration, data conversions
and/or integrations) to address business requirements
· Support in System, Integration, Validation and User Acceptance
test cycles while troubleshooting and resolving issues found during test
· Work with his / her Supervisor to stay on schedule and in scope,
raise and help resolve issues and risks, and accurately represent task
· Work with DBA to resolve database related issues.
· Execute assigned deployment activities.
· Participate in code review sessions and demos.
· Maintain and Support production Siebel application and work with
Siebel support to resolve open issues
· Comply with application release management, outage management and
change control processes and standards
· The position requires strong oral and written Communication
· The candidate will also play a mentoring role within a Siebel
Application support team.
· The preferred candidate must be a motivated self-starter requiring
minimal supervision and adaptable to an ever-changing IT landscape as
priorities change with the business
*Knowledge and Skills:*
· 5 years of Experience delivering quality Siebel CRM solutions.
· Experience in a UNIX environment* Experience with DB2
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT related area or equivalent work
· Experience delivering two + full life cycle implementation
· Experience with Siebel Configuration; Business Components, Views,
Applets, Roles & Responsibilities, Workflow, eScript, SmartScript.
· Experience integrating Siebel with other applications.
· Exposure to EAI, EIM, integration objects, integration error
handling, EBC, VBC, Business Services and Web Services and integration
concepts (real-time, batch, sync/async)
· Working understanding of Siebel Development process, architecture,
and data model.
· Previous experience in Siebel Reporting, preferably BI Publisher
· Knowledge of Siebel Workflow, assignment manager, EIM and EAI
· Working knowledge of Siebel authentication methods (LDAP, ADSI,
Thanks & Regards,