2.0 Released

malachid

Apr 21, 2009, 4:07:08 AM4/21/09
to ambrosia-announce
While not all files have been transitioned to ambrosia yet, release
2.0 marks significant changes.

The most significant is that it is now remodularized using ambrosia
itself as the top level project. What this means for the user is that
they can choose to have one piece of the library (say the xml
database) without necessarily having all of it (say, swing or games or
ai). All modules are being published with the same versioning so that
it is easy to determine if one library is out of sync with the rest.

Another significant change is that the JAXB NamespacePrefixMapper has
been wrapped to work with the standalone JDK or with the most recent
JAXB in the endorsed directories. For an example of how to do this,
please look at the createMarshaller() method on
http://ambrosia.googlecode.com/svn/site/mimir/xref/org/eoti/mimir/MimirContext.html

I will continue to transition original code to this project, but in
the meantime feel free to provide feedback and issue any bugs you
might find.

The 2.0 releases can be found in the repository at
http://ambrosia.googlecode.com/svn/repo/release/org/eoti/

Documentation is available at
http://ambrosia.googlecode.com/svn/site/index.html

And, as always, the main homepage can be foudn at
http://ambrosia.googlecode.com

malachid

Apr 21, 2009, 11:00:39 AM4/21/09
to ambrosia-announce
After adding a new unit test, I realized that it was not allowing more
than one instance of a NamespacePrefixMapper so I have re-released as
2.1 to fix that bug.