Re: [cli_dev] New name?

Adam Dymitruk

Dec 27, 2007, 4:54:53 PM12/27/07
to cli...@yahoogroups.com, alt...@googlegroups.com
I'm still running the group alt.net in google groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/altnet

The focus of this group as discussed before is to focus on the
different non-MS and open source tools that are available to
developers and testers that work in MS shops.

While that's the focus, patterns and other development issues are more
than welcome to be discussed.

I'm by no means making the broad statement that this group made in
it's description.

The castle group is ok for a question here or there. Most of the time
I get issues with a mix of products, so hopefully a group that's just
focused on the tools that are an alternative to MS tools will have
more participants that the specific projects' groups will.

I hope to see you participate there.

Adam