The Strange Case Of Ian Shires

Will Dockery

Nov 1, 2002, 10:33:04 PM11/1/02
The Strange Case Of Ian Shires

amber kaye: Hello!
ironywaves: Hello, darlin'.
ironywaves: see my warning for Ian?
amber kaye: no... not yet
ironywaves: at SPL group
ironywaves: he jumped in running his mouth, as I thought he would
ironywaves: I said don't f*** with the REAL b****!
amber kaye: YOU DIDN'T
ironywaves: not quite...LOL
ironywaves: but he got the message.
ironywaves: go see.
ironywaves: Last night was groovy!
amber kaye: yeah
ironywaves: Everything seemed right in the world... thanks.
amber kaye:
ironywaves:
amber kaye: Just got home from Warm Springs
amber kaye: Bought a book from 1939 entitled "Complete Book of the
Occult and Fortune Telling"
amber kaye: It's got a whole "part" entitled "Metaphysical sciences"
ironywaves: I love Warm springs... Little White House...
amber kaye: Yah
ironywaves: FDR was a GREAT president.
ironywaves: Not as good as you are leading SPL thoiugh!!! FUCK Ian!
amber kaye: PD
amber kaye: Oops
amber kaye: Meant to type
amber kaye:
ironywaves: I told him NEVER mention Tim Kelly again or he was banned!
amber kaye: oh gez
amber kaye: I'll get to it soon
amber kaye: Looking at my forum now
ironywaves: Heh.
amber kaye: I better see something here from you!
ironywaves: Soon!
ironywaves: Make it open membership and dump the password shit!
amber kaye: I can't
ironywaves: Get more members that way! Just my opinion!
ironywaves: LOL
amber kaye: I can change it to where you can create your own password
amber kaye: But I like the email verification... keeps the phonies out
amber kaye: But you can easily change your password after you log in
the first time
ironywaves: People hate having go through any trouble... giving
info...etc... on the net... most just want to jump in...
ironywaves: as few rules as possible!!!
amber kaye: That's not true.
amber kaye: People prefer passwords so they know their stuff is secure
ironywaves: That's where I got my problems... I created my own
password and it screwed up... I was ready to post like crazy and the
stupid thing wouldn't let me in!!!
amber kaye: You posted like crazy though
ironywaves: So... like MANY people... go back to Yahoo where things
are simple... no problem, it's just many people don't like to jump
through hoops to post!
amber kaye: YOU are the ONLY one who has had ANY problems!
ironywaves: I posted like crazy before I tried to change my
password... then it kicked me off saying "invalid password"... I
tried a few things... still no dice...
ironywaves: BUT... I'm hoping that when I go back, I'll be able to
easily get logged in, and post it up!
ironywaves: plus sending others in meanwhile... but a couple liked
your site... but didn't register...
ironywaves: anyway, it'll all work out in the long run...
amber kaye: Just because you're having problems doesn't mean
everybody else is. Just because you don't like the fact that you're
having problems doesn't mean anybody else is having problems
ironywaves: Okay, fine... but if I'm having problems... that's my
main concern... glad everyone else is okay...
ironywaves: if they are okay, great!
ironywaves: Anyway... I WILL return soon!
ironywaves:
ironywaves:
amber kaye:
ironywaves:
ironywaves: LOL
ironywaves: Lots Of Love!
ironywaves: Lady Of luck
ironywaves: Land Of Lakes
ironywaves:
ironywaves:
amber kaye: LOL
ironywaves: Long Live the Small Press League!!!
ironywaves: God Bless The Queen!!!!
ironywaves: Queen Bitch Amber!!! LOL
ironywaves:
ironywaves: Scary movie!!!!
ironywaves: Blair Witch!
amber kaye:
ironywaves: Rocky Horror!!!
ironywaves: Rocky III !
ironywaves: Exorcist!!! Linda Blair!
ironywaves:
ironywaves: In a good mood, Ellen kissed me last night!
amber kaye: awwwww
ironywaves: nice!
ironywaves: Simple pleasures are the best!
ironywaves: Did you see Patrick's post at Isis??????
ironywaves: Groovy!
ironywaves:
amber kaye: Yep
ironywaves: huh?
ironywaves: ???
amber kaye:
ironywaves: ???
ironywaves: ???
amber kaye:
ironywaves:
amber kaye: Yeah I saw Patrick's post
amber kaye: He did a good job... well said.
ironywaves: yep
amber kaye: Damn I got a lot of email
ironywaves: good... or spam?
amber kaye: Umm.... well... mostly junk... not exactly spam, just junk
ironywaves: your post at Google is going thru the roof!
amber kaye: oh/
ironywaves: I forgot how many posts... but a LOT
ironywaves: 87 posts
amber kaye: Woah...
ironywaves: and that's YESTERDAYS posts
ironywaves: Nov 1 hasn't come in yet... any time though
amber kaye: Geez
ironywaves: start a NEW post... the new veiw...
amber kaye: Umm...
ironywaves: throw them off with a new angle
ironywaves: Nov. 1, 2002 META Was: THE Cast Iron Bitch (4 articles)
ironywaves: in here the moderator thretens to kick her out
ironywaves: push her a bit further and she'll CRACK!!! LOL
amber kaye: free copyrights... isn't stuff copywritten when it's
published??? shit... that's what this guy just asked me... AND I
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL HIM!
ironywaves: which guy?
amber kaye: a_massacres_dream
ironywaves: what a dumbass! but don't tell him that!
amber kaye: What???
ironywaves: Be nice, tell him to put a copyright notice on his work...
ironywaves: such as:
ironywaves: (c) Joe Fuckwad Dumass
ironywaves: 2002
ironywaves:
ironywaves: LOL
ironywaves: but true... he MUST put (c)2002 on his work
ironywaves: Library of Congress Says So.
amber kaye: Yep
ironywaves: hee hee me so smart!
ironywaves: and smart ass about it!
ironywaves:
ironywaves: LOL
ironywaves: Ms president, ma"am
ironywaves:
amber kaye:
ironywaves: yep
ironywaves: you're the best babe
ironywaves:
ironywaves: they fuck with Amber they open up a can of whip ass.
ironywaves: LOL
ironywaves:
ironywaves:
amber kaye:
ironywaves:
ironywaves: Suzanne Simmons
ironywaves: cast iron bitch's real name!!!
ironywaves: use that in your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amber kaye: WOAH!
ironywaves: yes.
ironywaves: LOTS of people hate her... they are writing me with tips
in the war
amber kaye: Oh?
amber kaye: Ian's responded to your spl post
ironywaves: ha!
ironywaves: if he gets out of hand ban him!
amber kaye:
ironywaves: you need to answer him...
amber kaye: I just pointed him to Google
ironywaves: YOU are in charge!!!!
amber kaye: I know
ironywaves: hah!
ironywaves: great!
ironywaves:
ironywaves: excellent response!
amber kaye:
amber kaye: thx
ironywaves: VERY professional.
ironywaves: Smooth.
amber kaye: Thanks!
amber kaye: You think I should moderate his posts, so at least if HE
goes psycho the whole SPL won't know?
ironywaves: No, he'll hang his own ass!
ironywaves: We can BAN him later! LOL
amber kaye: I just don't want him telling lies to the group...
amber kaye: I don't want members leaving because his lame ass gets
out of control
amber kaye: I'm moderating him, at least for the next 48 hours
ironywaves: Good point... but everyone long around KNOWS what a
dickwad he is!
ironywaves: the more you smart talk him
ironywaves: the more of a faggot he becomes!!!
ironywaves: LOL
ironywaves: I'' forward you some stuff when I find it
amber kaye: I'll leave it alone for now then
amber kaye: ok
ironywaves: try this:
ironywaves: try to join... they HATE Ian!
ironywaves: in the message archives... not long ago
ironywaves: Ian pulls hissy fits!
ironywaves: Jim Main, the leader is on our members list!
ironywaves: he leads the BPP
amber kaye: Ah
ironywaves: at least go have a look... they are peers of the SPL...
ironywaves: VERY professional guys... HATE Ian!!!
ironywaves: check out the way they do it... Jim is very cool
amber kaye: I will when I'm done reading at least a little more of
this google shit
ironywaves: He's baaaaaaaaaaack!
amber kaye: Oh dear
ironywaves: posted a reply
ironywaves: ohhhhhhhhhh he slung mud at you.
ironywaves: Go get that boy
amber kaye: He didn't say anything wrogn
ironywaves: ah okay
amber kaye: Why do you even bother with google? They're all under
21!!!
ironywaves: what???
ironywaves: alt.sex.stories.bondage
ironywaves: alt.sex.stories.hetero
ironywaves: pretty darned adult!!!
ironywaves: and
ironywaves: alt.sex.stories.gay.* (1
ironywaves: heh.
ironywaves:
amber kaye: Yeah well the kids at alt.pagan are just immature
wannabes (as they seem to enjoy calling ME)
ironywaves: they are running!
ironywaves: we WILL win!!!
ironywaves: wait till you see my new posts!
ironywaves: I CHANGE the game!
ironywaves:
ironywaves: alt.sex.stories.so
ironywaves: great erotica...
ironywaves: Ian answered you!
amber kaye: I see
ironywaves: I love the tone you're taking with Ian!
ironywaves:
ironywaves: Perfect!
ironywaves: You should say somrthing like: then why WERE you such
good freiends with a GAY child molester like Roller??? Answer that,
Ian!!!
ironywaves:
amber kaye: what's that girl's name? Amy... ?
ironywaves: Amy Jenkins?
amber kaye: Thanks
amber kaye: Just sent a reply to Ian
ironywaves:
ironywaves: You're the best, babe!
amber kaye:
ironywaves:
ironywaves:
ironywaves: Die Ian! Die!!!!!
ironywaves:
ironywaves: LOL
amber kaye:
ironywaves:
ironywaves: Your wish is my command, great leader!
ironywaves: you just got new SPL member!!!!!!!!!!
amber kaye: woohoo!!!
ironywaves: yep
ironywaves:
amber kaye: what's that last chance ian thing all about?
amber kaye: Oh the new member is that guy that you said was a dumbass
or somethign
ironywaves: who he?
amber kaye: you!
amber kaye: oh...
amber kaye: sorry
amber kaye: confused
amber kaye: a massacres dream
ironywaves: Ian answered already... get ready to BAN him if he isn't
nice!!!
amber kaye: WILL HE HADN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND YOU'RE FEEDING THE
FIRE YOU CREATED!
amber kaye: Hello?
amber kaye:
amber kaye: WILL?!?!?
amber kaye: Will why did you cuss him out? There was no reason!
amber kaye:
ironywaves: what?
ironywaves: you like Ian?
amber kaye: He didn't do anything wrong!
amber kaye: I don't like or dislike him
ironywaves: you don't know him
ironywaves: ok
amber kaye: As a professional leader, I cannot ban him for something
he hasn't yet done
amber kaye: That shows lack of character on my part
amber kaye: And he hasn't done anything wrong since I've taken
ownership
amber kaye: So he doesn't deserve to be cussed out, banned, or
anything else
amber kaye: I've seen the things at google, which offer no proof, so
therefore have no credibility
amber kaye: I've heard several things
amber kaye: But I have no proof, so I can't believe them yet.
amber kaye: Now, I do not agree with he way he moderates MVA
amber kaye: That is improper
amber kaye: And the fact that those posts on google ever appeared at
all... well, that worries me.
amber kaye: And the things you've told me about him, they worry me
too.
amber kaye: But as a professional leader, and as someone who is
trying to maintain maturity and good character, I cannot allow this
arguing to continue, and I cannot ban him or allow him to be bashed
amber kaye: Ok?
amber kaye: Are you mad at me?
amber kaye: I'm just trying to be the leader everyone wants me to be!
ironywaves: can you make that more simple for me? please repeat in a
simpler form...
amber kaye: He hasn't proven to be a bad person, not yet.
amber kaye: So I can't punish him for something I don't know for sure
he's done.
amber kaye: I haven't decided yet whether or not I believe the things
posted at google and said by you.
ironywaves: I like Ian...
amber kaye: Then why are you so hard on him? Why do you pick fights
with him?
ironywaves: we have been friends since 1985
amber kaye: Why do you cuss him out and insult him for no reason?
ironywaves: if he is cool, then great...
ironywaves: tell him I have no ill Will
ironywaves:
amber kaye: Ok
amber kaye: No more cussing or insulting!
amber kaye: Hello?
ironywaves: hello...
amber kaye: breathe... calm down...
ironywaves:
amber kaye:
ironywaves: what?
amber kaye: Huh?
ironywaves: Ian is an ass-hole.
amber kaye: To you...
amber kaye:
ironywaves: okay
ironywaves: fine
amber kaye: what?
amber kaye: I have to be professional!
amber kaye: My opinions don't matter!
amber kaye: It's what's expected of me!
ironywaves: I've known him since 1985... you question my judgement?
ironywaves: fine.
amber kaye: I don't question your judgement.
amber kaye: I just can't let my opinions... matter.
amber kaye: It's nothing against you... it's just... what has to be.
amber kaye: I can't let my opinions affect the way I do business.
amber kaye: Please don't be mad at me.
ironywaves: I'm not mad.
amber kaye: So anything new on google?
ironywaves: dunno.
amber kaye:
ironywaves:
ironywaves: I will check.
amber kaye: k
ironywaves:
amber kaye: ?
ironywaves: huh?
amber kaye: What smiley was that?
ironywaves: hmmmmmm?
ironywaves: Suzanne Simmons: Oozing Crusty Nazi
ironywaves: new post!!!
ironywaves: LOL
ironywaves:
amber kaye: hmmmmm
ironywaves: her REAL name!
ironywaves: new:
ironywaves: Message 16 in thread
From: Will Dockery (opb...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Pearls Before Swine by Guy Fawkes

ironywaves: So you are talking with Ian behind my back?
amber kaye: I'm sending emails back and forth
amber kaye: I have a plan
amber kaye: I'm going to get a copy of obscurity unlimited or
whatever it's calle
amber kaye: d
amber kaye: To examine
amber kaye: I'm doing research
amber kaye: I don't know if I trust google...
amber kaye: I've seen too many people lie on there already
amber kaye: I know, you've known him since '85
amber kaye: I still need evidence against him, hard core proof
ironywaves: well, ask hiom about his plan to have me kicked oiut of
Yahoo AND the internet.
ironywaves: ask him about that.
ironywaves: see what he tells you.
ironywaves: I told you he was tricky. If you fall for his games...
what can i say?
ironywaves: ???
ironywaves: what?
ironywaves: talking with Ian?
ironywaves:
ironywaves: ???
ironywaves: Well, if I don't hear from you... soon...
amber kaye: Sorry
amber kaye: Was outside
ironywaves: ok
amber kaye: I'm not falling for games
amber kaye: I'm leading him on to gain evidence
ironywaves: ok
amber kaye: So far I can't say I like or dislike him
amber kaye: I'm just being careful
amber kaye: Taking what you say and what he says
amber kaye: I'm talking with James from WITW... he says hi
amber kaye: He works at the spectrum off of milgen rd. now
ironywaves: I have the evidence and he won't get by me, no matter
what... pone more from him and I insist he be BANNED. Tell him that.
amber kaye: ok
ironywaves: Final word to Ian. No more games.
ironywaves:
amber kaye: Ian said that post by Amy Jenkins was originally posted
by Andrew Roller in 1993
amber kaye: And Andrew Roller is a name I don't trust
amber kaye: Not to say this automatically causes me to trust Ian
amber kaye: I don't trust anyone until they earn it
ironywaves: Tell Ian he is now on Moderation... until he gets right.
amber kaye: He's not on moderation though
ironywaves: just put him on.
amber kaye: I have no reason to
ironywaves: I do.
ironywaves: I did.
amber kaye: you did what?
ironywaves: Put him on moderation.
amber kaye: How?
ironywaves: Go check.
amber kaye: Your abilities as moderator shouldn't allow it.
ironywaves: Do you really want to do this?
amber kaye: do what?
ironywaves: You know.
amber kaye: No, i don't
ironywaves: I put him on moderation.... if i do not have that
ability, then the whole thing is off.
amber kaye: Whole what thing is off?
ironywaves: You know.
amber kaye: No, I don't.
ironywaves: Ian is not to be trusted... period.
ironywaves: He is on moderation.
amber kaye: Yes, so is everyone else now.
ironywaves: Whatever.
amber kaye: You have no reason to be acting this way.
amber kaye: I never said I trusted Ian.
ironywaves: I just put Ian on mederation.
ironywaves: He was not before.
amber kaye: EVERYONE is moderated
ironywaves: Nope. Check the list. Not everyone.
amber kaye: Yes, everyone. Check it again.
ironywaves: I'm looking at it right now. You want me to put everyone
on?
ironywaves: What change?
amber kaye: What?
ironywaves: I just got the notice.
amber kaye: I don't care if you make Ian's posts always moderated,
but not EVERYBODY's for no reason.
ironywaves: Oh I am not a moderator now?
amber kaye: Just for now.
ironywaves: You did this?
amber kaye: Temporarily!
ironywaves: OKay fine... I'll quit.
amber kaye: NO!
ironywaves: Change it Now.
amber kaye: NO!
ironywaves: Okay... I'll quit...
amber kaye: Fine, it's your own fault!
ironywaves: But this is not what I thought.
amber kaye: I don't care if you moderate Ian.
amber kaye: But don't moderate EVERYONE
ironywaves: I am a founding member.
amber kaye: That's ALL
ironywaves: I GAVE you this group.
amber kaye: If you PROMISE not to fuck with anybody's membership
besides IAN'S then I'll change you back to moderator!
ironywaves: And you do this?
amber kaye: I just want everyone BESIDES IAN to be UNMODERATED!
amber kaye: THAT'S ALL
ironywaves: Well fix it then.
amber kaye: I SWEAR
ironywaves: Fix it.
amber kaye: YOU PROMISE NOT TO MESS WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN IAN?
ironywaves: put ian on moderation and give me back my rights.
ironywaves: okay?
amber kaye: Ok, JUST AS LONG as you don't take away anyone else's
rights, PROMISE?!
ironywaves: the SPL has been in my hands since 1987... I will not
give that up.
amber kaye: You gave it to me!
ironywaves: I GAVE you ownership... I musrt have respect.
ironywaves: I'll take it back, otherwise.
amber kaye: There, you're moderator. BUT DO NOT MESS WITH ANYONE
ELSE'S MEMBERSHIPS!
ironywaves: Only Ian.
amber kaye: ONLY Ian
ironywaves: I will bring him down.
amber kaye: Do what you want with IAN
ironywaves: To the ground.
ironywaves: I GVE you the SPL... but I also gave it to that fucker
Tim Kelly... and I destroyed him when he went against me.
ironywaves: You are my friend... please don't make me take the SPL
away.
amber kaye: I'M NOT GOING AGAINST YOU!
amber kaye: I'M NOT TAKING THE SPL AWAY!
amber kaye: I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT PEACEFUL!
amber kaye: WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT?
amber kaye: DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IAN
amber kaye: BUT THE OTHER MEMBERS DON'T DESERVE THIS!
ironywaves: But I will if you join Ian's side.
amber kaye: I AM NOT ON IAN'S SIDE!
ironywaves: I will...
amber kaye: Here, you want to ban him right now? I'll ban him!
ironywaves: I AM Will.
ironywaves: No!!!
ironywaves:
ironywaves: I really like Ian!
amber kaye: You don't wanted him banned? You just want him moderated?
ironywaves: I just want him to respect us!
ironywaves: Don't really even want to moderate him... because...
ironywaves: I don't want to stoop to his level.
ironywaves: I believe in freedom.
amber kaye: Then why'd you change ALL the member's settings?
amber kaye: Now I have to go and change everything back!
ironywaves: I only changed Ian's.
amber kaye: Then how'd EVERYONE's get changed?
ironywaves: What? Changed to what?
amber kaye: moderated
ironywaves: You did that to NEW members.
amber kaye: That's why I took your moderator status away... cuz I
went to the group and EVERYONE'S status was moderated and
said "override, this member's posts are always moderated"
ironywaves: I want no moderation... it was your idea.
amber kaye: that was the ONLY reason I took away your moderator
status!
ironywaves: Well... take it away and I take the SPL back.
amber kaye: Ok I just changed the group settings back to completely
unmoderated... and the public can post
amber kaye: I did it because you changed everyone's status to
moderated!
ironywaves: That is best... more will join.
amber kaye: I was going to change you back to moderator as soon as I
fixed everyone's moderation level
ironywaves: People HATE being controlled.
amber kaye: I put it back to completely unmoderated and almost ALL
the members still have "override, this member's posts are always
moderated"
amber kaye: If you didn't do it, how'd it get like that?
ironywaves: Except Ian... he needs to be moderated.
amber kaye: Right
ironywaves: Not banned...yet.
amber kaye: Right
amber kaye: Now... why'd you change EVERYONE to moderated??
ironywaves: If he goes too far... he needs to be kicked out.
ironywaves: I didn't.
amber kaye: Then how'd it get like that?
amber kaye: You and I are the only moderators
ironywaves: I only changed Ian...
amber kaye: We are the only ones who can change that
ironywaves: You said new members were moderated...
amber kaye: I just changed that
ironywaves: You don't remember?
amber kaye: Nobody is moderated... except Ian's supposed to be... but
it's showing EVERYONE as being moderated
amber kaye: Except Ian... and you and me... I'm changing Ian's back
now
ironywaves: Well change it!
amber kaye: (so he will be moderated)
amber kaye: I'm working on changing it but we have over 80 members1
ironywaves: Email Ian and let him know, maybe.
ironywaves: Let him know he is moderated until he can co-operate.
amber kaye: EVEN ELLEN WAS MODERATED?! I can't figure out why!
ironywaves: I said, YOU did it.
ironywaves: I don't know why you forgot.
ironywaves: I never messed with it until Ian.
amber kaye: I DIDN'T DO IT!
amber kaye: I don't know how it got like that
ironywaves: Then who? P D Wilson?
ironywaves: LOL
amber kaye: Maybe I need to wait until tomorrow and see if it all
goes away... maybe it was just because of the new member
moderation... so I'll just wait until tomorrow... and then if it
isn't fixed when I get on in the morning, I'll fix it...
amber kaye: But damn I don't want to have to fix 84 members
individually
ironywaves: I know...
ironywaves: We'll fix a few at a time...
ironywaves: Look at group settings in MANAGEMENT
amber kaye: I did
amber kaye: I fixed that
ironywaves: it may be there
amber kaye: That should be fixed
ironywaves: Didn't work?
amber kaye: It may just take time to kick in
amber kaye: Ian should be the ONLY one moderated...
amber kaye: It had to have been the new member moderation thing I had
there earlier
amber kaye: No other way
amber kaye: Look... I gotta go... sorry about all this shit that
happened tonight...
amber kaye: Why would I even think you'd go into each member's
options individually just to change their status? Guess I thought you
were trying to piss me off because of not wanting Ian banned yet. I
don't trust him simply because I get a feeling about him, not even
based on what I've seen and heard... just a feeling, one of those
things...
amber kaye: I gotta go to bed now... Dave's already in bed and
waiting for me
ironywaves: wELL, IAN CAUSED IT.
ironywaves: No big deal/
ironywaves: He's just an asshole.
amber kaye: He comes across like the nicest guy
amber kaye: Anyway
amber kaye: Gotta go... 'night
amber kaye: Talk to you tomorrow
amber kaye:
ironywaves: Yep... I TOLD you he was tricky.
ironywaves: But... he will NEVER steal the SPL.
amber kaye: 'nighty 'night
ironywaves: bye