darkzen pre-refuge teachings

T. Temple

Sep 13, 2001, 10:54:11 PM9/13/01

After reflecting for some time about best course (DTroll, since the day i asked
you following your comments to Ev about sangha responsibility), I've decided to
post two emails in their entirely as sent to me.

After some time away from the yahoo Buddhist chat, I went back one day and
several people approached me concerned over darkzen. A couple got my attention.

One in particular. She had just taken refuge the night before, but had been
engaged in conversation with zenmar for some time and was quite distressed.
During conversations, I learned that he had asked her to mail cookies baked
with her menstrual blood to Atlanta.

Two of the posts she sent to me follow. You'll see, or have already seen here
on alt.zen, that ae can and does mix dharma with some interesting personal
interpretations, most of which seem to benefit him in some way.

As far as I can tell from the pattern of women, most or all are new to
Buddhism, are not near a center or teacher (or not committed enough yet to
prevent being swayed), and have a history of childhood abuse, often sexual, and
desire to please others.

To prevent future occurences of more woman being told distorted teachings in
the name of mystic Buddhism, particularly ones fitting the profile of ones they
zero in on, please keep these in your files and keep your eyes open for
potential victims of this most unique group.

And be aware that the two of them use multiple screen names, are on multiple
lists, and have set up various pseudo-Buddhist sounding
associations/monastaries to confirm their fictitious claims. And they threaten
to kill any who they think might expose them. Ironically, their fear exposed
that they were hiding something all along and Tamra never was afraid of death
of a body. A true threat I was. Now i see why. Remember that all who seek
refuge in the triple gem, even online, seek it in sangha too. Be sangha. Not
all are near centers.

thanks,
Tamra

From: Theze...@aol.com | Block Address | Add to
Address Book
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:50:46 EDT
Subject: Lion P. Samadhi
To: jasmine_d...@yahoo.com

Mati,

It was horse penis store/potential samadhi..the the lion's roar is the orgasm.

At the time the World-honored One once more entered the Horse Penis
Store Samadhi. All the Tathagatas were lost in mystery, sunk in darkness.
Then a pure, mysterious, flaming light burst forth. It was valorous, raging,
awesome. There was the sound of the lion roar shaking like a thunderstorm.
-- Yoga Sutra [T. 867, 18.225]

Here is my body:

His body is hard, diamond-like, real, infallible and indestructible.
It does not contain either a belly, or stomach, or excrement,
or urine, or bad odors or impurity. - Shurangamasamadhi Sutra § 31

My vows:

The Bodhisattva in Shurangamasamadhi does not pledge himself to morality,
but does not avoid it. In order to discipline beings he seems to pledge
himself
to morality, comply with its bodily attributes (iiyryaapathaparigraha.na),
confess
his shortcoming, if he has any, and abhor his faults, but inwardly he is pure
and always faultless. - Shurangamasamadhi Sutra § 27

My means of taking you to the stars:

How is it that a Bodhisattva acts sexually lustful and obscene? In that he
elicits thoughts about lustfulness of the sexual desire of sentient beings.
Mahaayaanasa.mgraha (Tiashô no. 1593)

Does all this mean to put away bliss? By no means. Our bliss is due to
detachment form the body. Our rocket powered love, that you feel
growing in you, is precisely detachment from love of the body and
pleasures it has.

You are more pure than a nun. Because you have transcended raw desire
and its suppression--avoiding duality. Instead you've experienced the
light of fulfillment as if you're having my penis in you forever. Does this
cause you to desire anything else? No! You have quenched desire
as you are fulfilled being penetrated by this hard ejaculating light shaft.
How then can the harm of rebirth occur?

When your friend cums inside of you--realize that I give you an ocean
of cum so that you will hanker no more for another lover's body (a puddle of
water).
This is Arhatta/sainthood. In reality you are enlightened. You are
sensing self-establishing bliss harmony which is an ocean.
The light has found purely itself and is fulfilled.

I have just been getting you ready for more love. This is baby stuff.
Just remember to love me..the rock hard light.
-------------------------------

Subj: he says men defile me, and blood cookies
Date: 08/16/2001 8:40:19 AM Central Daylight Time
From: jasmine_d...@yahoo.com (jasmine dragon)
To: qi...@aol.com

From: Theze...@aol.com | Block Address | Add to
Address Book
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:36:29 EDT
Subject: Re: night
To: jasmine_d...@yahoo.com

In a message dated 7/12/01 10:59:33 PM,
jasmine_d...@yahoo.com
writes:

<< dear love, i have been keeping the infintesimal point of light in my mind,
acutally it is out of my body, i feel that i am doing it backwards tho. instead
of letting my energy flow from my third eye to the point, i need to let the
point bring the energy to my body. i am working very hard to not let others
spin me.,>>

If truth be known, all that we perceive is conditioned by our body.
Our vision, for example, is very limited. It filters out a great deal.
The *point* is best for getting out of this 'conditioning'. It seems you
are doing just fine.

Yes, don't let others spin you. Please watch out my Flower wife. I
received your package today and looked at your pictures. I can
see why men hanker for you (I dread to think of how many men are masturbating
to you image having seen you at work). Their will/desire to have sex with
you is a powerful 'spin agent'. But with every sexual encounter, one becomes a
little
like a dirty mop too. You clean them--but get dirty in the process.
Naturally anyone would be depressed who picked up a load of someone else's
mental
problems. I really have strong reasons to believe that you are one normal
'chick'. I hope, therefore, I can give you the wisdom you need to be an elegant
spiritual being. You don't deserve to be depressed.

<<they love me so much, and wish that i be in their lives and live in their
dreams, i guess that is what i
do with you, well, thanks for indulging me, and i hope you are enjoying
indulging yourself also. i am
thinking of them as the points also.>>

Spiritual love proves not only the stronger but the most healing. You
yearn of me, but actually have me, because the more of me, is an infintie
field of light. In the long run you will heal (heal means 'whole'). Laura, I
indulge myself with these letters to you and to other souls.
Each letter to you is special, it is more than any man could ever give you.

<<ok,, eat the cookies how ever and when ever you wish, i will send
more next time, ,, , peace to you, and great joy at your success, from laura

Yes, I am enjoying your cookies. And with each bite I think of taking
that beautiful body of yours and telling it that it doesn't have to be an
out patient clinic for sexually frustrated males. You need pure light, not
libido energy. Like a flower, your innocent face looks to the sun for love;
to what is above all the confusion of the world. I will eat more of your
cookies and help my flower. I want her to be blessed by the higher
Venus, admired by the gods.
I ate many of your cookies with the secret essence of you [menstrual blood]
mixed in
them. I also drank Jasmine tea with them. They were unbelievable in vitality.

Then this thought came to me. This essence keeps beings from being reborn
into suffering. Each flow symbolizes another god who will not fall into a
human womb to suffer a birth into lightness flesh. Each cookie, btw, has a
salt-like aftertaste--I hope your essence. I cannot thank you enough for
them (you see my Laura, it doesn't take much of you to satisfy me). I wish
you could market them to the world. Yes, Laura's Peanut Buddha Cookies!

I am hoping that the light will seat in you and never leave; that effortlessly
it will
take care of you forever so that you'll never feel lonely. I know now that you
were
once a goddess who fell into a human womb.
It was painful. Next time, you will not fall, but rise with me and the gods
to a new kingdom, there to have your own world.
Crumbs on face,

Purva smiling
------
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 06:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: jasmine dragon <jasmine_d...@yahoo.com>
Subject: he says men defile me, and blood cookies
To: qi...@aol.com

jasmine dragon

Sep 15, 2001, 9:17:30 AM9/15/01
qi...@aol.com (T. Temple) wrote in message news:<20010913225411...@mb-cb.aol.com>...

dear tamra, thank you very much for noticing me and seeing that i
needed assistance. you are a very special friend. kuan yin, i am very
grateful that you work through tamra, thank you. sincerely, laura
jasmine dragon