Awareness Scales and Enlightenment

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Apr 8, 2003, 5:29:27 AM4/8/03
Awareness Scales and Enlightenment

You are NOT 'having a condition of'

'Aware' - or anything in between, down to - 'Not Aware,'

but you ARE

'Aware of something,' and you are 'Not Aware of something.'
And that in varying degrees.
And your 'Awareness of something' and your 'Awareness of some-
body' is, as you know very well, highly fluctuating with time.

There IS 'being - to some degree - Aware of something,' and there IS
'being - to some degree - Not Aware of something.'

Just look at what "very 'unaware' people" are VERY aware of.

And look at things and persons and conditions and circumstances
and past and future and other places and other people and his or
her own past and future, etc. etc. etc., that a VERY aware
person is ENTIRELY unaware of.

So you can be high up on any "scale of awareness" on some things,
while being indeed of very low awareness or entirely unaware of some
other things.

And there happens to be an infinity of 'somethings' to be aware of,
and so there are countless things that you are entirely unaware of:

Not to mention the number of people that exist, alone on Earth
already, people you are to some very slight degree aware of or
almost entirely unaware of.

So the idea to get you up such a "scale of awareness," on one thing,
or on a few things, or regarding some increased awareness about some
tiny fraction of yourself

(a tiny fraction of all that you could be but in practice never
will be aware of about yourself),

and then to tell you that "you are now 'Aware'," that you "have now
reached a state of full Awareness," is ...

And we have seen the results of that.

Once again, the poster concerned is thanked, this time for his con-
tribution to unraveling this millennia old mystery.

'Leonardo Been'
(Aware of having been Leonardo da Vinci)

Psychotics' (27 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302271444.1b9b5a4f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Compassion for past-life victims of L. Ron Hubbard' (6 Apr 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0304070229.3b929449%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2003 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (or, if he can't learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to
others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Mr. Doobie

Apr 8, 2003, 11:46:47 AM4/8/03

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Zzzz....
--
MR. DOOBIE
Sun in Taurus

Mr. 4X

Apr 8, 2003, 4:31:18 PM4/8/03
Ambassador...@hotmail.com (Koos Nolst Trenite) wrote:

> Awareness Scales and Enlightenment

> You are NOT 'having a condition of'
>
> 'Aware' - or anything in between, down to - 'Not Aware,'
>
> but you ARE
>
> 'Aware of something,' and you are 'Not Aware of something.'
> And that in varying degrees.

KOOK Nolst Trenite is nuts in 'varying' degrees.

Leonardo Been

Apr 9, 2003, 6:40:10 AM4/9/03
You're welcome. Let's look at levels of courage too.

"WILKA" <free...@freenet.de> wrote:
> Greetings Koos!
> Brilliant ARTicle! Laser-precise.
> Thanks for sharing. It is indeed exactly as is.

This 'Aware of something,' rather than just "Aware," applies of
course also to any other quality.

As much as I wish Yehudi Menuhin would have played the cello too,
he did not. He was highly capable on the violin, but not on a
cello.

But the diversity also applies to moral qualities such as courage.

Some persons, when they see a kitten drowning, would jump into the
water to save it. That's a high courage level, according to some.

Other persons, when they see a truck load of cattle fainting with
thirst, would knock the driver and tend to the animals. Very
high on the scale of courage, wouldn't you say?

Now when their best friend gets tortured and is about to be murdered,
they run away from him, and they have to then - and indeed do -
justify that, to themselves and to others,

for instance by telling others and publicly stating that "they
suddenly came to realize" that that friend must have been evil,
and deserves to be treated like that.

I am sure you have, if you have any memory at all, some emotion
about thusly having been deserted, and about the bewilderment of
suddenly being falsely accused

...even by those who claimed to you to be your best and eternal
friends

- but who apparently were so only as long as they could
enjoy the benefit and Energy of your presence without
having to defend or strengthen it when it gets attacked.

So these people are very courageous as it concerns some things, and
they are not, where it concerns other things. We won't mention any
names today, because it is now "we-don't-mention-names" week.

We can of course expand this to present-time politics and you get
people who do big business - with a person whom they know or see
engaged in torturing and murdering,

and they protect him and sell him the most sophisticated weapons,
and they wish him peace and for him to stay in power for as long
as he lives

- meaning as long as he sells oil cheaply to them and
orders bunkers, tunnels and palaces to be built by hem.

And they call that his international right, his sovereignty, his
internal affairs, and so on.

And they also do anything, of course, to vilify as "murderers" and
war-for-oil mongerers, and to falsely accuse

those who want to and who are actually exposing and putting an
end to the torturing and the murdering.

This time it is we - it is not hard for you to guess on which side I
fought - who won...

'Leonardo Been' (Koos Nolst Trenite)

Reference:

- 'Peace Demon(s)Traitors' (24 Mar 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0303240033.601e3021%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Mr. Doobie

Apr 9, 2003, 11:36:18 AM4/9/03

"Leonardo Been" <plato...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Zzzz....

Leonardo Been

Apr 10, 2003, 4:36:57 AM4/10/03
Greetings Wilka!

I am so glad to have found that you and I, per * and per ** (see
below), are the only ones

who are not mind-controlled!

We must have "risen above the 'bank',"

(the "memory-banks" of "aberration," as a well-known
mind-controller and impersonator called it around 1950
and since).

* 'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Persistent, Violent

** '[20030307] (not issued yet)

from which I quote:

' As you know, you and I are exceptions to this - we
' are not subjected to these things, of course...
and

' - again, not from you or from me, of course, because we are
' the only ones who are immune to such things being done to us -

and
' Rather repulsive, isn't it, but now you know what a
' "love"-spell is made of. So you will, I hope, be less
' likely to fall for it, after you have read and understood
' this.
'
' Of course this does not apply to you and me...
' We will always continue to fall for such deception,
' even if we do very thoroughly know about its existen-
' ce:
'
' We understand the mechanisms, but we are not
' aware of it, the moment when and by whom these
' are used on us.

Quoted by kind permission of myself, Koos Nolst Trenite.

Leonardo Been

Apr 10, 2003, 4:50:59 AM4/10/03
Regarding the usual compulsive posters:

'So you can go on and on with stating truth and submitting evidence
' - but it is for them only a reason the more to deny it or to
' invalidate it, and to more fiercely or more cleverly oppose and omit
' what is true and relevant.

Quoted, indeed, from

- 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Truth'
(19 August 2002 - Version 1.2)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&output=gplain