Public Announcement: Fluffy's New Abode

Robbie

Sep 27, 2005, 11:58:35 PM9/27/05
BEGIN MESSAGE NSA ENCYPTION LEVEL 9

Active Missions in Misc.Writing:
Abort! Abort!

Signed, William Jefferson Clinton.
Supreme OverLord, X-FORCE.

Co-signed:
Sir Alan Hope.

END MESSAGE NSA ENCRYPTION LEVEL 9

--
__

fluffy...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 27, 2005, 7:07:25 AM9/27/05
-rOBBIE

pLEASE nOTE, tHIS mESSAGE wAS 'eNCYTPTED' : thus affording a higher
degree of en-crytption.

--
Fluffy
no spell-check in Outlook

Shamus O'Flaherty

Sep 28, 2005, 12:21:15 AM9/28/05
to fluffy...@yahoo.com.au

You will not get a risole by begging for it. Little hound, be grateful
for your dry-food. The shitheads took their cats to escape Rita; what
became of faithful Yowser? He was abandoned to drown. You are lucky.

--
SO

fluffy...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 27, 2005, 7:30:48 AM9/27/05
-Shamus O'Flaherty

I have taken my leave of MW for the most noble of reasons. The White
Witch doctrine: Have Fun, Harm None. The latter could not be
guarranteed.

"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law."
mr.
whitestains.

--
Fluffy
Wearing a fez

Robbie

Sep 28, 2005, 12:36:09 AM9/28/05

"Shamus O'Flaherty" <sch...@schnozz.com> wrote in message

Fugg off, bud. I give the instructions as to his feeding. Who asked you to
stick your bib in?

--
Robbie
Ropeable :^#

Robbie

Sep 28, 2005, 12:40:09 AM9/28/05

"Robbie" <sty...@NOihug.com.au> wrote in message

Idiot. He should be put down, and so should you.

--
SO

Robbie

Sep 28, 2005, 12:44:35 AM9/28/05

"Robbie" <sty...@NOihug.com.au> wrote in message

Sir, you are very confused. You insulted yourself, and, I might add, the
intelligence of two newsgroups.

--
SO

Thomas Armagost

Sep 27, 2005, 7:53:14 AM9/27/05
In message <dhbb2p$da6$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>,
"Robbie" <sty...@NOihug.com.au> wrote:

> Idiot. He should be put down, and so should you.

Psst! Wanna see my sock puppet?

--
<http://www.well.com/user/silly/links.html>

fluffy...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 27, 2005, 7:52:17 AM9/27/05
-Robbie

<< the intelligence of two newsgroups >>

Nah, I'm not goin to touch that one.

--
Fluffy
"Cops in cars, the topless bars, never saw a woman, so alone."

Shamus O'Flaherty

Sep 28, 2005, 12:57:02 AM9/28/05
Thomas Armagost wrote:
> In message <dhbb2p$da6$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>,
> "Robbie" <sty...@NOihug.com.au> wrote:
>

>>Idiot. He should be put down, and so should you.
>

> Psst! Wanna see my sock puppet?

I pray Robbie can see it. The fool cannot use his newsreader.

--
SO

fluffy...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 27, 2005, 8:01:02 AM9/27/05
-Thomas Armagost

Thomas!!!!

of lust.ihug.com.nz!!!

Oh, Andrea...

--
Fluffy
"Bump and grind, bump and grind."

fluffy...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 27, 2005, 8:10:31 AM9/27/05
-Thomas Armagost

Tom, I feel very close to you at this minute.

R U digging my music?

Welcome to my latest installation of XP[R] Home Edition.

U routing me thru Ur Forte Agent?

Stop it!!

--
Fluffy