Google grupe više ne podržavaju nove postove ni pretplate na Usenetu. Stari sadržaj ostaje vidljiv.

Windows scheduler to schedule shutdown ???

0 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Andy

nepročitano,
17. srp 2001. 19:04:1717. 07. 2001.
Can i get the windows scheduler to close down my PC at a certain time ?, if
so, how ?

Cheers
Andy

HlpDsk

nepročitano,
17. srp 2001. 19:23:2417. 07. 2001.
You can get a little proggy that will do that but based on a time intreval
such as 1 hour 45 minutes.. callled "Shutdown Countdown" dosn't use alot of
resources and won't load at startup....The web address is
www.continuum2.com/

Andy <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

---

Max

nepročitano,
17. srp 2001. 19:29:0517. 07. 2001.
Yes, you can...

Create a shortcut which executes the following command:

C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE shell32,SHExitWindowsEx 1

(If you change last digit from a 1 to a 2, it will restart the computer instead)

....then you can use Task scheduler to execute that shortcut command at a given time.

If you have any problems, email or post to the group in this thread.

Max

"Andy" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:9j2g9i$2qu$1...@uranium.btinternet.com...

Max

nepročitano,
17. srp 2001. 19:31:4017. 07. 2001.
I would suggest against using a third party program to do something that Windows is programmed to be able to do on its own. Try the
shortcut method, and if it doesn't work, let me know....=)

Max

"HlpDsk" <XXcom...@yahooX.com> wrote in message news:MN357.241$Dv1.12...@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com...

Mr. Invisible

nepročitano,
17. srp 2001. 20:48:1317. 07. 2001.
I don;t think so using Windows itself. However, you can find lots of
programs that will do this. I find the best place to get these sort of
downloads as add-ons, plug-ins etc at http://www.zdnet.com .

Hope that helps!

"Andy" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Max

nepročitano,
17. srp 2001. 20:59:3817. 07. 2001.
Sure you can....refer to my previous post.....

Max

Original Post:

Yes, you can...

Create a shortcut which executes the following command:

C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE shell32,SHExitWindowsEx 1

(If you change last digit from a 1 to a 2, it will restart the computer instead)

....then you can use Task scheduler to execute that shortcut command at a given time.

If you have any problems, email or post to the group in this thread.

Max

"Mr. Invisible" <pri...@private.com> wrote in message news:9j2moq$ntn$1...@uranium.btinternet.com...

@ici.la curieux va

nepročitano,
16. ruj 2001. 10:01:2616. 09. 2001.

I created a Shortcut named "FinDesEmissions"
located as below:

C:\WINDOWS\Bureau\ne pas utiliser\FinDesEmission
"Bureau" is equivalent to "Desktop" for French Win98SE

I paste the following string in it

C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE shell32,SHExitWindowsEx 1

and aplly a new task to run it once a day

If I double click on the Shortcut, the computer turnoff as expected,
but the Schedule Task does not run, there is an error(0), see below

"Service du Planificateur de tâches"
Démarré à 01-09-16 09:07:55
"RUNDLL32.job" (RUNDLL32.EXE)
Démarré à 01-09-16 09:10:00
"RUNDLL32.job" (RUNDLL32.EXE)
Quitté à 01-09-16 09:10:00
Résultat : La tâche s'est terminée avec le code de sortie :(0).

Do you have any idea ?

0 novih poruka