Wholesale Auction - Over 400 New Items

1 view

Dave Clark

May 16, 2003, 10:59:11 PM5/16/03
Wholesale auction with the following items:
Rugs, Saddleblankets, Blankets, Pillows, Mats/Textiles, Pottery, Leather
Goods, Saddles, Cowhides, Apparel

We have set up an El Paso Saddleblanket Co. auction site for our wholesale
customers and potential future customers to save on special offers,
closeouts, and/or test the market with our products without having to spend
the normal $200.00 minimum required for regular EPSB wholesale orders. We
are still WHOLESALE ONLY to stores and dealers!! We DO NOT sell to
individuals for "personal" use - http://www.EPSBauction.com

Some examples:
New Imported Handwoven Tapiz - $12.00
4 Saddleblankets/Wallhangings from Old Mexico - $34.00
12 Western Design Cotton Strap Purses - $31.50
9 piece Mexican Blanket Deal - $73.50
Plus hundreds more items

Request our FREE full color catalog at http://www.FreeWholesaleCatalog.com

For 33 years El Paso Saddleblanket has led the industry in premium
hand-woven textiles, leather goods and southwestern accessories. Our
36,000sq ft. showroom/warehouse in El Paso is open to stores, and wholesale
dealers only.

El Paso Saddleblanket Co
601 N. Oregon
El Paso, TX 79901
TOLL FREE 1-800-351-7847
(915) 544-1000 - FAX(915) 533-7209
We are open M-F 9 am-5 pm Mountain Standard time
http://www.ElPasoSaddleblanket.com
email - in...@elpasosaddleblanket.com

Additional information:

El Paso Saddleblanket Wholesale Auction Site
http://www.EPSBauction.com

How to become an independent El Paso Saddleblanket dealer
http://www.elpasosaddleblanket.com/catalog1/EPSBIND.htm

Information about our products
http://www.FreeWholesaleCatalog.com

Online catalog without pricing
http://www.FreeWholesaleCatalog.com/catalog

Free Online Book - "How To Start Your Southwest Trading Post"
http://www.ElPasoSaddleblanket.com/freebook/

The Amazing Story of El Paso Saddleblanket Co.
http://www.RugsToRichesBook.com

Start Up Packages from El Paso Saddleblanket Co.
http://www.ElPasoSaddleblanket.com/startup

All items FOB El Paso, TX

wholesale-from-me-2u.com

May 16, 2003, 9:41:30 PM5/16/03
looks like you and dusty henson have hooked up

ASBERY'S WHOLESALE *
http://www.wholesale-from-me-2u.com *
Ebays Biggest Drop Shipper *

"Dave Clark" <in...@ranchoelcid.com> wrote in message

Corey

May 16, 2003, 11:02:43 PM5/16/03
To: "wholesale-from-me-2u.com" <questions@wholesale-from-me-2u.c
Re: Re: Wholesale Auction - Over 400 New Items
By: "wholesale-from-me-2u.com" <ques...@wholesale-from-me-2u.com> to alt.wholesale on Fri May 16 2003 09:41 pm

> From Newsgroup: alt.wholesale

> --- Synchronet 3.10L-Win32 NewsLink 1.43

no, really....

"Mom, Can I have a dog for christmas?"
"No, you will have turkey like the rest of us"

Three Stooges Gentlemens Club - tsgc.dyndns.org - Las Vegas, Nv

--- Synchronet 3.10L-Win32 NewsLink 1.43
* Three Stooges Gentlemens Club - Las Vegas, Nv - telnet://tsgc.dyndns.org

wholesale-from-me-2u.com

May 16, 2003, 11:08:55 PM5/16/03
really..:)

ASBERY'S WHOLESALE *
http://www.wholesale-from-me-2u.com *
Ebays Biggest Drop Shipper *

"Corey" <co...@tsgc.dyndns.org.remove-s6m-this> wrote in message

Dave Clark

May 17, 2003, 4:45:52 AM5/17/03

I have been working with Dusty on his online projects since 1996. He has
recently added an auction site for businesses and dealers that want to test
his products without having to order his regular $200 minimum order. Check
it out at http://www.EPSBauction.com

Dave