COLORFUL, HANDMADE RUGS AND MORE ! WHOLESALE CATALOG AVAILABLE ! tjRKWdaX9A

Wholesale

Jul 16, 2007, 2:02:35 PM7/16/07
Dealers Needed !! Free Color WHOLESALE Catalog...
El Paso Saddleblanket Co. of El Paso Texas
37 years in Business.. HUGE 1 Acre Showroom...

www.RanchoElCid.com or www.FreeWholesaleCatalog.com
Sell Online from your home ... Ebay vendors Welcome

Over 200,000 Handwoven Rugs and Blankets in Stock !!
Pottery, Leather Goods, Decor, Baskets, Doormats, Placemats
Serapes, Cowhides, Mexican Saddles, Arrowheads, Bullwhips
Sombreros, Persian Rugs, Oriental Rugs, Kilims, & More

Wholesale Only !! We do not ship to individuals for personal use !!
Online Wholesale Catalog www.RanchoElCid.com access code: 7777
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on Everything we sell !!

VISIT US IN EL PASO, TEXAS
Huge 1 Acre Wholesale Showroom (and Outlet Store )
6926 Gateway East (across from Cielo Vista Mall)
Tel 800-351-7847 or 915 544-1000 Fax 915 533-7209
FREE Wholesale Color Catalog for stores & dealers...
Email sa...@elpasosaddleblanket.com
whol...@elpasosaddleblanket.com (for our Online Wholesale Auction)

aREHVfqjZUVeQMuheoSZjgkFIQSXWoOmsjqw3S9pBvWeER6ipYM