What does it mean

Paco

Dec 24, 2004, 12:46:08 PM12/24/04
What does it mean when you have all your problems behind you?
It means you're a schoolbus driver! LOL

The Physicist

Dec 24, 2004, 12:56:39 PM12/24/04
I wouldn't make one day as a school bus driver.

Rammb...@webtv.net

Dec 24, 2004, 2:04:33 PM12/24/04
HaHa.....I liked that

last1

Dec 24, 2004, 5:21:50 PM12/24/04
I'll buy that!...lol

Jack

"Paco" <sci...@msn.com> wrote in message

Dennis

Dec 24, 2004, 5:27:40 PM12/24/04
I thought it meant you had hemorrhoids...

Sharon Blondie

Dec 26, 2004, 12:00:05 AM12/26/04
LOL...... well I made 22 years as a school bus drive..........

Jo

Dec 28, 2004, 11:51:33 AM12/28/04

I thought it meant you had hemorrhoids...

I heard hemmorrhoid creme is also good for early morning puffy eyes though I
have never tried it! lol!
My problems are all around me! big buttie and knockers and belly...and of
course-ALL in my head too! lol!..Jo ;)

Dennis

Dec 28, 2004, 9:31:24 PM12/28/04
Preperation H is supposed to be good for puffy eyes. If it's in your
head I don't think it will work...

tootz

Dec 30, 2004, 6:55:28 PM12/30/04
My husband drove a school bus for a short time. I thought he would
really hate it - but he actually liked the kids..... I'm not sure I
could ever drive a school bus.

tootz

Leo

Dec 30, 2004, 7:59:18 PM12/30/04
I could never drive a school bus, and those who do should be given a lot of
praise. School bus drivers have come under fire by some of the local yocals
here. And it started when someone saw a driver smoking a cig. I would have
to smoke something stronger than cigs if I drove. And now it has escalated
in the rant and rave section of our paper to complain about the drivers
taking the bus to their home at night. The complainers should have to drive
just one day and they would keep their traps shut...:-)

"tootz" <to...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Jo

Dec 30, 2004, 9:06:32 PM12/30/04
Tootz, I wonder if the kids behave better for men drivers than they do women
drivers...Jo