The Worst Vietnam War Movies Ever Made

1 view

cavvie

May 10, 2007, 12:28:09 AM5/10/07
The Worst Vietnam War Movies Ever Made

Normally I post names and links, but because all of the Worst Vietnam
War movies were so bad, deceptive and misleading I won't name any in
this report. I will, however, provide a clear description of those
movies: they are all of the hostage rescue slash POW movies produced
by Hollywierd.

These POW-rescue movies are bad because they cater to our American
fancy that not only are we Americans 1) invulnerable, 2) undefeatable,
3) impregnable and 4) most favored by God... but the fact is this:
throughout our Nation's entire 20 year involvement in Vietnam we never
-- repeat: NEVER -- rescued a single -- no, not one -- American POW.

The second greatest myth of the Vietnam War is that which continues to
be perpetuated by those illusionists and revisionist Vietnam veterans
who refuse to accept the fact that our country lost. These individuals
-- who like to believe America "never left anyone behind" also like to
state: "we won all the battles". In fact, not only did we not win all
the battles, we never won a single battle in Vietnam if you look at a
battle's aftermath in terms of real estate and who came into
possession of fought-over terrain after the battle.

Throughout the Vietnam War there was not a single -- repeat, not one
-- battlefield our country gave of its blood to defend that we didn't
relinquish to the enemy within a fortnight... if not a day.

And we're doing no better in Iraq. During the Vietnam War not a single
president, SecDef or SecState served in combat. And instead of
electing a Vietnam veteran during the two opportunities to do so
during the current war, our Nation chose to elect a draft-dodger who's
VP was also draft-dodger... both of whom refused to consult with Colin
Powell before their invasion.

Aaron Wilson

i2p6 west

May 10, 2007, 4:34:10 AM5/10/07
cavvie wrote:

> The Worst Vietnam War Movies Ever Made
>
> Normally I post names and links, but because all of the Worst Vietnam
> War movies were so bad, deceptive and misleading I won't name any in
> this report. I will, however, provide a clear description of those
> movies: they are all of the hostage rescue slash POW movies produced
> by Hollywierd.
>
> These POW-rescue movies are bad because they cater to our American
> fancy that not only are we Americans 1) invulnerable, 2) undefeatable,
> 3) impregnable and 4) most favored by God... but the fact is this:
> throughout our Nation's entire 20 year involvement in Vietnam we never
> -- repeat: NEVER -- rescued a single -- no, not one -- American POW.
>
> The second greatest myth of the Vietnam War is that which continues to
> be perpetuated by those illusionists and revisionist Vietnam veterans
> who refuse to accept the fact that our country lost. These individuals
> -- who like to believe America "never left anyone behind" also like to
> state: "we won all the battles". In fact, not only did we not win all
> the battles, we never won a single battle in Vietnam if you look at a
> battle's aftermath in terms of real estate and who came into
> possession of fought-over terrain after the battle.
>
> Throughout the Vietnam War there was not a single -- repeat, not one
> -- battlefield our country gave of its blood to defend that we didn't
> relinquish to the enemy within a fortnight... if not a day.

Battle for Hue...didn't Hue stay in U.S. possession?

Has anyone ever made a list of all the battles the U.S. won/lost?

Battle for Kham Duc...U.S. definitely got it's ass kicked (it's FAQ 2.22)
Battle for Khe Sahn...U.S. Marines forced to abandon (FAQ 2.21)
Battle for Hamburger Hill...U.S. could not hold it...abandoned
Battle for LZ Xray...abandoned
Battle for LZ Albany...U.S. ass kicked?...abandoned

etc...

Tom Lacombe

May 10, 2007, 9:32:46 AM5/10/07

"i2p6 west" <i2p6...@nospam.com> wrote in message

In regards to taking ground and holding it being a measure of a battle won
or lost, holding that ground was not the goal. Most of our battles along the
border areas were being fought simply to get the enemy in a situation where
we could use our superior firepower. I would agree that it was not too
bright, and that many of those battles we claim to have won, were really
stalemates at best.

Buck

May 10, 2007, 11:59:15 AM5/10/07
PLONK!!

"cavvie" <thefi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

i2p6 west

May 10, 2007, 1:05:30 PM5/10/07

Correct, it was not the goal because to hold the ground would have left other
areas unprotected or caused "embarrassment" when overrun (Khe Sanh was abandoned
because it almost certainly would have been taken by PAVN; a huge political
embarrassment). The U.S. military could *not* hold ground, and they knew it.

Why are you just now discovering that fact?

Most of our battles along the
> border areas were being fought simply to get the enemy in a situation where
> we could use our superior firepower. I would agree that it was not too
> bright, and that many of those battles we claim to have won, were really
> stalemates at best.

Name some battles you claim the U.S. won.

Fat...@aol.com

May 10, 2007, 12:18:07 PM5/10/07
On May 10, 12:05 pm, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Tom Lacombe wrote:
> > "i2p6 west" <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>

>(Khe Sanh was abandoned because it almost certainly would have been taken by PAVN; a huge > political embarrassment).

Well fuckwad, why didn't they take it? The NVA divisions had
withdrawn before we left.

Read a history book why don't you.

Bill Clarke

i2p6 west

May 10, 2007, 1:36:00 PM5/10/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

Got damn! son, you are one ignorant piece of shit.

the FAQ:

2.21 Did the U.S. military win the siege of Khe Sanh?

No. The siege lasted from January until July when the U.S.
Marines snuck out of Khe Sanh in the wee hours of the morning.
Some U.S. troops managed to push in from the east and "rescue"
Khe Sanh, and the U.S. declared a great victory.
But after the siege of Khe Sanh was "officially over" (April),
the DRV was still fighting in the area. In the ten weeks after
the siege was "over", the marines lost over 200 KIA and nearly
1000 wounded around Khe Sanh. From "After Tet": "in mid-May the
North Vietnamese had begun to return to the area around Khe Sanh
in considerable numbers. By early May four North Vietnamese
regiments totaling more than 4,500 men, together with supporting
artillery, were in the immediate vicinity of the base. The overland
supply route along Highway 9 from Ca Lu to Khe Sanh remained
open but was the scene of 'almost nightly ambushes and fire fights.'
Khe Sanh was once again experiencing heavy shelling by artillery,
mortars, and rockets." Even while the Marines were abandoning
Khe Sanh, they were being mortared daily and there was fighting
for nearby Hill 689.
In July, the U.S. Marines snuck out of Khe Sanh in the middle
of the night, like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.
Thus the siege ended, and the Vietnamese occupied Khe Sanh.

An article by a former Marine who "was there" at Khe Sanh (see his last sentence)
http://www.thehistorynet.com/Vietnam/articles/1997/0897_text.htm [gone]
http://www.historynet.com/magazines/vietnam/3029941.html

(there is now declassified video which shows the Marines leaving
Khe Sanh in a convoy which suddenly gets mortared and the Marines
dive for cover as one truck is blown up and left there burning.)

shove that up your ass clarke you sniveling little shit
;-)

Fat...@aol.com

May 10, 2007, 12:36:00 PM5/10/07
On May 9, 11:28 pm, cavvie <thefirst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Worst Vietnam War Movies Ever Made
>
> And we're doing no better in Iraq. During the Vietnam War not a single
> president, SecDef or SecState served in combat.

JFK served in combat but his naval training and experience was hardly
applicable to the ground war in Vietnam.

> And instead of electing a Vietnam veteran during the two opportunities to do so
> during the current war

Well Tom, neither was really much of a Vietnam Vet, especially the
despicable Kerry. I wish Bob Kerrey had been able to run a better
race.

> our Nation chose to elect a draft-dodger who's VP was also draft-dodger...

I certainly agree. I've posted before that if Bush, Cheney and Paul
(they'll welcome us with open arms) Wolfowitz had done a little time
in the Que Son Valley they wouldn't have been so quick to invade
Iraq. The fool Wolfowitz didn't realize the "arms" would be an RPG.

> both of whom refused to consult with Colin Powell before their invasion.

Not only Powell but also General Immi (wounded in the Que Son) and
others cautioned against going to war. Both were old Vietnam hands.
The draft dodgers didn't want to hear it. Now we are in a hell of a
mess.

Bill Clarke

Fat...@aol.com

May 10, 2007, 12:43:50 PM5/10/07
On May 9, 11:28 pm, cavvie <thefirst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Worst Vietnam War Movies Ever Made
>

> Throughout the Vietnam War there was not a single -- repeat, not one
> -- battlefield our country gave of its blood to defend that we didn't
> relinquish to the enemy within a fortnight... if not a day.

This was the basis of Westmoreland's war of attrition. Kill more of
them than they killed of us without thought of holding ground. How
terribly sad and shameful that this was the best the fool could come
up with. Even after being shown mathematically that the strategy was
flawed he continued on. Damn fool.

Bill Clarke

i2p6 west

May 10, 2007, 1:47:08 PM5/10/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

> I certainly agree. I've posted before that if Bush, Cheney and Paul
> (they'll welcome us with open arms) Wolfowitz had done a little time
> in the Que Son Valley they wouldn't have been so quick to invade
> Iraq. The fool Wolfowitz didn't realize the "arms" would be an RPG.

Dear Sniveling Little Shit,

We have had, and still have, Vietnam vets in this newsgroup who feverently
wanted the war, and many in us.military.army who wanted it, with the
mantra "Iraq is not Vietnam". Your assertion that "combat vets would not
have gone into Iraq" is just plain fuckin stupid. You are truly a moron.

You really should shut the fuck up, you're so fuckin ignorant of most anything.

> Bill Clarke, ignorant southern redneck racist
;-)

i2p6 west

May 10, 2007, 1:54:50 PM5/10/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

and you, the "in retrospect" redneck moron will carp at "fool" westmoreland...

...explainin...endless explainin...who to blame...of how they were
cheated (yes CHEATED GODDAMIT!) out of victory...if only they could have
one more chance...

you pathetic sniveling piece of shit

> Bill Clarke...another Crybaby Vet
;-)

btw, shithead, name some battles you think you won

Message has been deleted

Fat...@aol.com

May 10, 2007, 3:18:38 PM5/10/07
On May 10, 12:36 pm, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> An article by a former Marine who "was there" at Khe Sanh (see his last sentence)http://www.thehistorynet.com/Vietnam/articles/1997/0897_text.htm[gone]http://www.historynet.com/magazines/vietnam/3029941.html

> (there is now declassified video which shows the Marines leaving
> Khe Sanh in a convoy which suddenly gets mortared and the Marines
> dive for cover as one truck is blown up and left there burning.)
>
> shove that up your ass clarke you sniveling little shit

Once again, why didn't the communist bastards take it? They couldn't
and it was never their goal, you stupid cocksucker.

Giap knew he couldn't pull off another Dien Bien Phu against American
firepower. His goal was to draw American troops away from the cities
to be attacked during TET 68. The fool Westmoreland fell for it.

Bill Clarke

Fat...@aol.com

May 10, 2007, 3:21:57 PM5/10/07
On May 10, 12:47�pm, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:

Name these Vietnam combat vets. Show how you know that they are in
fact Vietnam combat vets and not some damn wannabe.

Then you will have done something. Until then you have just run your
mouth like you usually do.

I know of no combat vet that would have invaded Iraq.

Bill Clarke

i2p6 west

May 10, 2007, 6:39:36 PM5/10/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

Son, you're an ignorant redneck motherfucker who can't read.

I'll take Ron Spector's word over your stupid sniveling ass.

I'll take Peter Brush's word over your stupid sniveling ass.

I'll take my own eyes, the now-declassified video, over your stupid sniveling ass.

Son, you are simply a stupid southern redneck racist motherfucker.

Ha!

(and you ignorant disgraceful Crybaby Vet, PAVN *did* take Khe Sanh in July '68)

read some history you stupid motherfucker
;-)

i2p6 west

May 10, 2007, 6:42:51 PM5/10/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

> On May 10, 12:47�pm, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>Fatm...@aol.com wrote:
>>

>>>I certainly agree. �I've posted before that if Bush, Cheney and Paul
>>>(they'll welcome us with open arms) Wolfowitz had done a little time
>>>in the Que Son Valley they wouldn't have been so quick to invade
>>>Iraq. �The fool Wolfowitz didn't realize the "arms" would be an RPG.
>>
>>Dear Sniveling Little Shit,
>>
>>We have had, and still have, Vietnam vets in this newsgroup who feverently
>>wanted the war, and many in us.military.army who wanted it, with the
>>mantra "Iraq is not Vietnam". �Your assertion that "combat vets would not
>>have gone into Iraq" is just plain fuckin stupid. �You are truly a moron.
>>
>>You really should shut the fuck up, you're so fuckin ignorant of most anything.
>>

>>>Bill Clarke, ignorant southern redneck racist
>>

> I know of no combat vet that would have invaded Iraq.

Son, that's because you are a stupid sniveling little shit.

> Bill Clarke...another disgracful Crybaby Vet
;-)

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 10, 2007, 9:40:38 PM5/10/07

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 10, 2007, 9:42:35 PM5/10/07
Fatassman & Rita are both the Biggest War whores................ They have
supported Bush and his war since day one.

but look who squeals a new tune!

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 10, 2007, 9:44:29 PM5/10/07
Maybe they'll make a movie and that way Fatassman would know how many POW's
were in nam.

> Fat...@aol.com wrote:

>>>Dear Sniveling Little Shit,
>>>
>>>We have had, and still have, Vietnam vets in this newsgroup who
>>>feverently
>>>wanted the war, and many in us.military.army who wanted it, with the
>>>mantra "Iraq is not Vietnam". ?Your assertion that "combat vets would not
>>>have gone into Iraq" is just plain fuckin stupid. ?You are truly a moron.

!Jones

May 10, 2007, 10:17:59 PM5/10/07
Hey, Uncle Bill, what rhymes with "penguin", please.

Jones

leto...@nospam.net

May 11, 2007, 5:51:38 AM5/11/07

Wow clarke, you have just proved that *you are a *complete *idiot; its a
public fact that Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz -- the war-mongers who started a
war with lies -->never served in one.

Just how far up your ass is your head anyway?

In <fSP0i.2255$py5.460@trnddc06>, on 05/11/2007
at 01:42 AM, "HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine" <The last
o...@laughing.com> said:

>Fatassman & Rita are both the Biggest War whores................ They
>have supported Bush and his war since day one.

>but look who squeals a new tune!

Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz

leto...@nospam.net

May 11, 2007, 5:51:39 AM5/11/07
In <qqp0i.2254$py5.859@trnddc06>, on 05/11/2007
at 01:40 AM, "HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine" <The last
o...@laughing.com> said:

The right wingers have always whined we were winning -- but there was
always a call for more troops, more bombs and ever higher enemy (made-up)
body counts.

...And still a third-rate army drove the super-power invader out of their
country.

In iraq, an untrained rag-tag army has made the same super-power into an
ineffective third-world army.

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 8:04:32 AM5/11/07
FatAssboy....Is one ignorant limp dick....He condems Jane Fonda for
consorting with the Enemy, while the Whole US Government was enriching &
empowering the Enemy, The Whole Time we were at War Throughout the Korean &
Vietnam Wars to Today.

Then the fatassfaggot Throws POW's in my face.....and the stupid shit
doesn't even know how many POW's were ever held in NV.

and that "WE WON" with the Easter thing was as fucking Desperate as Bush,
Cheney and McCain telling us "How much Better & Safer the "new and improved"
Iraq is.................

I love laughing, but it's sad so many limpdick wonder boys really exsist.

i2p6 west

May 11, 2007, 10:33:02 AM5/11/07
Whitey Bulger wrote:

> On 9 May 2007 21:28:09 -0700, cavvie <thefi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>The Worst Vietnam War Movies Ever Made
>>
>>Normally I post names and links, but because all of the Worst Vietnam
>>War movies were so bad, deceptive and misleading I won't name any in
>>this report. I will, however, provide a clear description of those
>>movies: they are all of the hostage rescue slash POW movies produced
>>by Hollywierd.
>>
>>These POW-rescue movies are bad because they cater to our American
>>fancy that not only are we Americans 1) invulnerable, 2) undefeatable,
>>3) impregnable and 4) most favored by God... but the fact is this:
>>throughout our Nation's entire 20 year involvement in Vietnam we never
>>-- repeat: NEVER -- rescued a single -- no, not one -- American POW.
>

> James N. (Nick) Rowe, POW, rescued by 7th Squadron 1st Cavalry Rgt.
> (Blackhawks), after he escaped Dec. 31, 1968. His story is available
> in the book "Five Years to Freedom: The True Story of a Vietnam POW."

That was not a POW-rescue mission. Rowe had already escaped (unplanned/opportunistic)
and the copter crew by chance spotted him in a field then picked him up.

I think "cavvie" is correct, there was never a successful POW-rescue mission. Never.

Now go fuck yourself asshole.

Ha!

btw, dipshit, can you name any battles you think the U.S. won

i2p6 west

May 11, 2007, 10:46:17 AM5/11/07
HM...@1369.COM wrote:

> FatAssboy....Is one ignorant limp dick....He condems Jane Fonda for
> consorting with the Enemy, while the Whole US Government was enriching &
> empowering the Enemy, The Whole Time we were at War Throughout the
> Korean & Vietnam Wars to Today.
>
> Then the fatassfaggot Throws POW's in my face.....and the stupid shit
> doesn't even know how many POW's were ever held in NV.
>
> and that "WE WON" with the Easter thing was as fucking Desperate as
> Bush, Cheney and McCain telling us "How much Better & Safer the "new and
> improved" Iraq is.................

Yep. Dumbshit Clarke does not grasp the importance of the Easter Offensive; in his
pea brain it is a glorious victory, but it was a clear defeat for the U.S. "Vietnamization".
That failure laid the groundwork for the U.S. to agree to unfavorable terms of the
Paris Peace Accords, allowing the U.S. to "withdraw"...with "honor". President
Thieu was not fooled.

Fat...@aol.com

May 11, 2007, 9:46:51 AM5/11/07
On May 10, 9:17 pm, !Jones <p...@off.com> wrote:
> Hey, Uncle Bill, what rhymes with "penguin", please.
>
> Jones

Nguyen? I realize this is a weak effort but I'll be working on
something better.

Bill Clarke

Fat...@aol.com

May 11, 2007, 9:53:33 AM5/11/07

What U.S. unit was sitting on the hill when the communist took it?

You really are a dishonest motherfucker aren't you.

Bill Clarke

Fat...@aol.com

May 11, 2007, 10:04:09 AM5/11/07
On May 11, 7:04 am, "H...@1369.COM" <UNKNOW...@UKNOWWHERE.COM> wrote:
> FatAssboy....Is one ignorant limp dick....He condems Jane Fonda for
> consorting with the Enemy, while the Whole US Government was enriching &
> empowering the Enemy, The Whole Time we were at War Throughout the Korean &
> Vietnam Wars to Today.
>
> Then the fatassfaggot Throws POW's in my face.....and the stupid shit
> doesn't even know how many POW's were ever held in NV.
>
> and that "WE WON" with the Easter thing was as fucking Desperate as Bush,
> Cheney and McCain telling us "How much Better & Safer the "new and improved"
> Iraq is.................
>
> I love laughing, but it's sad so many limpdick wonder boys really exsist.

I'm laughing too, Limpdick. All these many post you've made with
nothing to say reminds me of a scared puppy running around peeing a
little here and a little there and peeing on himself.

Blowhards like you don't impress me. I've found them to be much more
likely to hit the fetal position, cry and piss on themselves when the
shit hits the fan.

Bill Clarke

> <letou...@nospam.net> wrote in messagenews:L0X0i.5853$rk5.1817@trndny06...

> > In <qqp0i.2254$py5.859@trnddc06>, on 05/11/2007
> > at 01:40 AM, "HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine" <The last
> > o...@laughing.com> said:
>

> >>"i2p6 west" <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > ineffective third-world army.- Hide quoted text -

i2p6 west

May 11, 2007, 11:04:35 AM5/11/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

> On May 10, 5:39 pm, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>Fatm...@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>>On May 10, 12:36 pm, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>

>>(and you ignorant disgraceful Crybaby Vet, PAVN *did* take Khe Sanh in July '68)
>>

> What U.S. unit was sitting on the hill when the communist took it?

read the faq dipshit...got damn! you are one stupid piece of work

> Bill Clarke...another disgraceful Crybaby Vet...forever whimpering...

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 12:10:03 PM5/11/07
You really are a ignorant & dishonest motherfucker aren't you.

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 12:10:24 PM5/11/07
You really are a dishonest motherfucker aren't you.

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 12:57:40 PM5/11/07
BWAHAHAHA WAR HERO BILL was in Vietnam in late 75!!!

"i2p6 west" <i2p6...@nospam.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 12:59:24 PM5/11/07
Billy Boy said he was in Vietnam in Late 75!

Gee my Hero!

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 1:00:42 PM5/11/07
How funny is this crew...Jonesie, Rita and
Billie.............................

"i2p6 west" <i2p6...@nospam.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 1:02:17 PM5/11/07
Whitless can make friends with the loser crew Jonesie, Rita and
Fatassboywonderdog

"i2p6 west" <i2p6...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Fat...@aol.com

May 11, 2007, 3:46:32 PM5/11/07
On May 11, 10:04 am, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Fatm...@aol.com wrote:

> >>(and you ignorant disgraceful Crybaby Vet, PAVN *did* take Khe Sanh in July '68)
>
> > What U.S. unit was sitting on the hill when the communist took it?
>
> read the faq dipshit...got damn! you are one stupid piece of work

Your phony faq isn't worth a pile of dog-shit and neither are you.

Again, what US unit was on the hill when the communist took it? Pull
that out of your sorry ass.

Bill Clarke

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 3:49:25 PM5/11/07
you ignorant disgraceful Crybaby Vetwannabe > Bill Clarke

Fat...@aol.com

May 11, 2007, 3:59:21 PM5/11/07
On May 11, 11:59�am, "H...@1369.COM" <UNKNOW...@UKNOWWHERE.COM> wrote:
> Billy Boy  said he was in Vietnam in Late 75!
>
> Gee my Hero!

Miss Rita! It appears that these rat fuckers have completely lost
it. They are running around blabbering like a communist that survived
a B-52 strike. You think the Turd might have dropped an arc-light on
his own position?

Motherfucker thinks I said I was in country in 1975.

I think it time to retire to the veranda, have a cool one and mark the
victory over a third rate third world army of nuts, blowhards, liars
and disgusting communist ass-lickers.

Bill Clarke

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 4:09:04 PM5/11/07

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

Then why did I see more than a few Americans in VN as late as 1975? I
guess you didn't "pulled EVERY American out in Aug". Smartboy.

Bill Clarke

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

i2p6 west

May 11, 2007, 6:32:20 PM5/11/07
HM...@1369.COM wrote:
> BWAHAHAHA WAR HERO BILL was in Vietnam in late 75!!!

Yeah I saw that. How can someone be so ignorant...

i2p6 west

May 11, 2007, 6:34:43 PM5/11/07
HM...@1369.COM wrote:

> How funny is this crew...Jonesie, Rita and
> Billie.............................

Yep. I'm mostly reading just Clarke, I get a kick out of fuckin with him...the sniveling little shit... :-)

i2p6 west

May 11, 2007, 6:39:51 PM5/11/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

Dear Sniveling Little Shit,

Did I say I wanted to talk to someone stupid? No. When I do I will let you know.

You pig ignorant piece of redneck shit

Ha!

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 5:45:44 PM5/11/07
He's from Texas........................ the Mexicans piss in their wells
down there and they just grow up stupid and stunted!

"i2p6 west" <i2p6...@nospam.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 11, 2007, 5:48:01 PM5/11/07
Yeah know THEY want me to tell them how many POW's there were.....

Shit, Bill get's his own medicineand he whines about it.

You ask him directly and you get "fucking ignornt moron"

THEN demands YOU must answer him.

Fucking queer steer fucking coward!

"i2p6 west" <i2p6...@nospam.com> wrote in message

i2p6 west

May 12, 2007, 7:56:41 AM5/12/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

> [...]

> Once again, why didn't the communist bastards take it? They couldn't
> and it was never their goal, you stupid cocksucker.
>
> Giap knew he couldn't pull off another Dien Bien Phu against American
> firepower. His goal was to draw American troops away from the cities
> to be attacked during TET 68. The fool Westmoreland fell for it.
>
> Bill Clarke...sniveling little shit and Crybaby Vet

Son, you're an ignorant redneck motherfucker who can't read.

I'll take Ron Spector's word over your stupid sniveling ass.

I'll take Peter Brush's word over your stupid sniveling ass.

I'll take my own eyes, the now-declassified video, over your stupid sniveling ass.

Son, you are simply a stupid southern redneck racist motherfucker.

Ha!

(and you ignorant disgraceful Crybaby Vet, PAVN *did* take Khe Sanh in July '68)

read some history you stupid motherfucker

i2p6 west

May 12, 2007, 8:17:19 AM5/12/07
i2p6 west wrote:

> Tom Lacombe wrote:
>
>> "i2p6 west" <i2p6...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> Battle for Hue...didn't Hue stay in U.S. possession?
>>>
>>> Has anyone ever made a list of all the battles the U.S. won/lost?
>>>
>>> Battle for Kham Duc...U.S. definitely got it's ass kicked (it's FAQ
>>> 2.22)
>>> Battle for Khe Sahn...U.S. Marines forced to abandon (FAQ 2.21)
>>> Battle for Hamburger Hill...U.S. could not hold it...abandoned
>>> Battle for LZ Xray...abandoned
>>> Battle for LZ Albany...U.S. ass kicked?...abandoned
>>>
>>> etc...
>>>

>> In regards to taking ground and holding it being a measure of a battle
>> won or lost, holding that ground was not the goal.
>

> Correct, it was not the goal because to hold the ground would have left
> other
> areas unprotected or caused "embarrassment" when overrun (Khe Sanh was

> abandoned
> because it almost certainly would have been taken by PAVN; a huge political

> embarrassment). The U.S. military could *not* hold ground, and they
> knew it.
>
> Why are you just now discovering that fact?

It is odd that some who claim to have been in Vietnam are ignorant of the
fundamentals, with no more knowledge of the big picture than the corner
gas station attendant. Lacombe is known, to me at least, as a dim bulb (grunt material).

> Most of our battles along the
>
>> border areas were being fought simply to get the enemy in a situation
>> where we could use our superior firepower. I would agree that it was
>> not too bright, and that many of those battles we claim to have won,
>> were really stalemates at best.
>

> Name some battles you claim the U.S. won.

!Jones

May 12, 2007, 8:03:45 AM5/12/07
On 11 May 2007 06:46:51 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam "Fat...@aol.com"
<Fat...@aol.com> wrote:

Well, you just may have it! We had a work-study Vietnamese student
named Gwen Nguyen, come to think of it.

I had to attend a graduation (I'd 'bout as soon attend a funeral or a
wedding) at College Station and I wanted to come up with some lyrics
to "Pomp and Circumstance March #1" so that I could sing along.

Jones

!Jones

May 12, 2007, 8:08:42 AM5/12/07
On Fri, 11 May 2007 16:59:24 GMT, in alt.war.vietnam "HM...@1369.COM"
<UNKN...@UKNOWWHERE.COM> wrote:

>Billy Boy said he was in Vietnam in Late 75!
>
>Gee my Hero!

I was in Vietnam in early '75... not much past April, though. Does
that make me your hero?

Jones

Fat...@aol.com

May 12, 2007, 7:05:11 PM5/12/07

Been a long time since I've read Spector's book which I thought was
excellent. But I don't remember Spector saying which American unit
was on the hill when the communist took it.

Could you give me a page number?

Bill Clarke, laughing his ass off again and again.

> I'll take Peter Brush's word over your stupid sniveling ass.
>
> I'll take my own eyes, the now-declassified video, over your stupid sniveling ass.
>
> Son, you are simply a stupid southern redneck racist motherfucker.
>
> Ha!
>
> (and you ignorant disgraceful Crybaby Vet, PAVN *did* take Khe Sanh in July '68)
>
> read some history you stupid motherfucker

Fat...@aol.com

May 12, 2007, 7:08:18 PM5/12/07
On May 12, 7:08 am, !Jones <p...@off.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2007 16:59:24 GMT, in alt.war.vietnam "H...@1369.COM"

> <UNKNOW...@UKNOWWHERE.COM> wrote:
> >Billy Boy said he was in Vietnam in Late 75!
>
> >Gee my Hero!
>
> I was in Vietnam in early '75... not much past April, though. Does
> that make me your hero?
>
> Jones

I started once to tell this limpdick I knew a man that had been in
country in 1975 but didn't want to get you involved in such trifling
horseshit.

I don't know if I caught you on TV or not.

Bill Clarke

i2p6 west

May 12, 2007, 9:05:50 PM5/12/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

> Bill Clarke, ...another loser Crybaby Vet

there it is

ha!

Mac

May 13, 2007, 4:53:25 AM5/13/07
Little Johnie, desperately trying to attack Bill Clarke, wrote his
Agenda as the Fake FAQ for the NewsGroup and posted the following
question:

>2.21 Did the U.S. military win the siege of Khe Sanh?

INSTEAD of Johnie's incorrect answer, the correct answer is, as
follows:

Khe Sanh is frequently painted as an American failure to learn the
lessons of Dien Bien Phu.
The Americans are claimed to have established a large base in a valley
overlooked by hills, which the VC then occupied and directed fire
from.
A small VC force was then able to "pin down" a large US force for many
weeks, pouring Artillery fire into the base with few casualties to
their own forces.

This assessment is totally wrong.

The US forces occupied all the overlooking hills with just a Company
on each hill.
The "VC" forces were in fact the two very best NVA Divisions
available.
The US forces peaked at three Battalions - less than one third of the
NVA forces.
For every 1 NVA round incoming, there were more than 10 rounds fired
outgoing.

Far from "pinning down" the US forces in a battle of artillery
attrition, the NVA constantly attempted to assault the various US
perimeters. Over several days, they never penetrated the perimeter.

The NVA were only able to bring artillery fire to bear by using
large-calibre Soviet artillery based in Laos, where US artillery and
air support could not fire suppression missions.
---Mac, the Medic

Mac

May 13, 2007, 4:55:29 AM5/13/07
The Worst Vietnam War Movie Ever Made:

ANSWER:
John Kerry and an assorted cast of fake troops, some of whom had
never been in Vietnam.

QUESTION:
The name of those filmed "hearings" wherein many participates lied,
and many made claims which were false.

---Mac, the Medic

Fat...@aol.com

May 13, 2007, 1:02:06 PM5/13/07

Kerry and Fonda's Winter Soldier "Investigation" is one of my
favorite. What a pile of shit that Kerry jump-started his political
career on. He remains a pile of shit.

Years ago Johnny the Commie would post selected parts of these
"testimonies" as proof of us being baby killers and rapist.

Best I recall they were all shot down easily by the group. Some were
extremely hilarious. Like Johnny the "testimonies" were phony as
hell.

Bill Clarke

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 13, 2007, 1:22:38 PM5/13/07
Yeah so you didn't vote for the Vet eh?

How fucking stupid..........a Bush Voter!

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA no wonder all you guys do is lie. Your Republicons!

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 13, 2007, 1:24:12 PM5/13/07

"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message

> The Worst Vietnam War Movie Ever Made:
Bush's Military Career and Today his Presidential War Time Career.

> ---Mac, the Medic

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 13, 2007, 1:26:45 PM5/13/07
You never once said you knew a man..... you lying sack of shit.... You said
you watched it on tv.

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 13, 2007, 1:35:28 PM5/13/07
The way you interpert the War..............we won?

To bad Bush Voter........................WRONG AGAIN! WRONG AS USUAL!

"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message

leto...@nospam.net

May 13, 2007, 5:28:10 PM5/13/07

Fonda was not part of the investigation you idiot. -->No one as dumb as
you could ever have been anything to command.

In <1179075726....@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>, on 05/13/2007

Mac

May 13, 2007, 5:39:17 PM5/13/07
On Sun, 13 May 2007 17:24:12 GMT,
wrote:

>"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message
>> The Worst Vietnam War Movie Ever Made:

John Kerry and a supporting cast of Fakes in "Winter Soldier
Hearings"...
> ---Mac, the Medic

last one@laughing.com HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine

May 13, 2007, 10:54:40 PM5/13/07
Weak little turd aren't ya!

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 17:24:12 GMT,
> "HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine" <The last o...@laughing.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message
>>> The Worst Vietnam War Movie Ever Made:

> Bill Clarke and a supporting cast of Faggots in "A Army Soldier's Ass

Fat...@aol.com

May 14, 2007, 11:31:27 AM5/14/07
On May 13, 12:22 pm, "HeadMuthaFookerInChargeThirteenSixtyNine" <The

last o...@laughing.com> wrote:
> Yeah so you didn't vote for the Vet eh?
>
> How fucking stupid..........a Bush Voter!
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA no wonder all you guys do is lie. Your Republicons!

How fucking stupid of you. I didn't vote for Bush either. If you
can't think this one out come back to see me. I'll explain it to
you. Dumbo.

Bill Clarke, who doesn't consider Kerry his brother in arms.

> <Fatm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On May 13, 3:55 am, Mac <NoSpamTo...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote:
> >> The Worst Vietnam War Movie Ever Made:
>
> >> ANSWER:
> >> John Kerry and an assorted cast of fake troops, some of whom had
> >> never been in Vietnam.
>
> >> QUESTION:
> >> The name of those filmed "hearings" wherein many participates lied,
> >> and many made claims which were false.
>
> >> ---Mac, the Medic
>
> > Kerry and Fonda's Winter Soldier "Investigation" is one of my
> > favorite. What a pile of shit that Kerry jump-started his political
> > career on. He remains a pile of shit.
>
> > Years ago Johnny the Commie would post selected parts of these
> > "testimonies" as proof of us being baby killers and rapist.
>
> > Best I recall they were all shot down easily by the group. Some were
> > extremely hilarious. Like Johnny the "testimonies" were phony as
> > hell.
>

> > Bill Clarke- Hide quoted text -

Fat...@aol.com

May 14, 2007, 11:34:38 AM5/14/07
On May 13, 4:28 pm, letou...@nospam.net wrote:
> Fonda was not part of the investigation you idiot. -->No one as dumb as
> you could ever have been anything to command.

She helped finance it you stupid limpdick cocksucker.

And I don't think the military would let a stupid bastard like you
look at a classified document.

Bill Clarke

> In <1179075726.789571.67...@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>, on 05/13/2007

> at 10:02 AM, "Fatm...@aol.com" <Fatm...@aol.com> said:
>

> >On May 13, 3:55 am, Mac <NoSpamTo...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote: > The Worst
> >Vietnam War Movie Ever Made:
>
> >> ANSWER:
> >> John Kerry and an assorted cast of fake troops, some of whom had
> >> never been in Vietnam.
>
> >> QUESTION:
> >> The name of those filmed "hearings" wherein many participates lied,
> >> and many made claims which were false.
>
> >> ---Mac, the Medic
> >Kerry and Fonda's Winter Soldier "Investigation" is one of my favorite.
> >What a pile of shit that Kerry jump-started his political career on. He
> >remains a pile of shit.
> >Years ago Johnny the Commie would post selected parts of these
> >"testimonies" as proof of us being baby killers and rapist.
> >Best I recall they were all shot down easily by the group. Some were
> >extremely hilarious. Like Johnny the "testimonies" were phony as hell.

> >Bill Clarke- Hide quoted text -

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 14, 2007, 12:34:02 PM5/14/07
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA no wonder all you guys do is lie. Your Republicons!

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 14, 2007, 12:40:40 PM5/14/07
See these morons thinking keeping the Vietnam War going forever, so their
daddy can keep their DOD truck driven' contract job. Is the right thing to
do.

only a reeeeaaaallllllll asshole would WANT to keep a false war going...

They feel being anti-war is bad simply because guy's like JP who have
nothing to live for except misery and we all know how misery loves company!
They have no self-respect and life is as cheap as a Ft.Worth hooker or Rita
on a Sunday night eh? Fatassboy

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

Fat...@aol.com

May 14, 2007, 4:34:55 PM5/14/07
On May 14, 11:40 am, "H...@1369.COM" <UNKNOW...@UKNOWWHERE.COM> wrote:
> See these morons thinking keeping the Vietnam War going forever, so their
> daddy can keep their DOD truck driven' contract job. Is the right thing to
> do.
>
> only a reeeeaaaallllllll asshole would WANT to keep a false war going...

I assumed you mean DOT and not DOD. One gets you down the highway and
the other sends you to far away places. If so I have had a DOT
license ever since the government required us to upgrade our old
commercial license. Haven't driven in 20 years but I can if I need
to. Do you have a snobby problem with that? Can you drive an 18-
wheel rig? Can you drive this up your sorry ass?

You dickheads have no monopoly on being anti-war. What you have a
monopoly on is being stupid and obnoxious.

Bill Clarke

> They feel being anti-war is bad simply because guy's like JP who have
> nothing to live for except misery and we all know how misery loves company!
> They have no self-respect and life is as cheap as a Ft.Worth hooker or Rita
> on a Sunday night eh? Fatassboy

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 14, 2007, 6:37:51 PM5/14/07
BWAHAHAAAAAA Swallow that load fag!

Keep on pulling your own dick faggot!

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mac

May 14, 2007, 9:16:49 PM5/14/07
On Mon, 14 May 2007 22:37:51 GMT, "HM...@1369.COM"
<UNKN...@UKNOWWHERE.COM> wrote:

>BWAHAHAAAAAA Swallow that load fag!
>
>Keep on pulling your own dick faggot!

********************
What is always so amazing is how these self-professed Supter-Troops
must castigate others, must engage in profanity, and seem to be very
obsessed with sexual matters, especially of a homosexual nature....
Amazing.
Mac, the Medic
********************

Mac

May 14, 2007, 9:43:31 PM5/14/07

*************

> She helped finance it you stupid limpdick cocksucker.
>
> And I don't think the military would let a stupid bastard like you
> look at a classified document.
> Bill Clarke

Ion Mihai Pacepa, a Romania's spy chief and general, stated Kerry
repeated almost word for word our planted propaganda on the Vietnam
War that they had spread in Europe in his U.S. Congressional hearing
(before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee).

Pacepa, further stated "KGB chairman Yuri Andropov managed our
anti-Vietnam War operation. He often bragged about having damaged the
U.S. foreign-policy consensus, poisoned domestic debate in the U.S.,
and built a credibility gap between America and European public
opinion through our disinformation operations. Vietnam was, he once
told me, "our most significant success." "

Ion Mihai Pacepa wrote "The KGB campaign to assault the U.S. and
Europe by means of disinformation was more than just a few Cold War
dirty tricks." (National Review online - Kerry’s Soviet Rhetoric - By
Ion Mihai Pacepa)

Jane Fonda lived in France in the mid to late 60's.  This is where I
suspect she first heard and read this disinformation on the Vietnam
War that was spread by the KGB.
Upon her return to the United States she continued to spread this
disinformation.

Jane Fonda, John Kerry and the V.V.A.W. worked on the Winter Soldier
project in Detroit.

During the summer of 1970, the Citizens Commission of Inquiry( CCI )
were approached by Al Hubbard who had become a full-time organizer
with VVAW. Hubbard suggested that CCI combine their efforts with Jane
Fonda, Rev. Dick Fernandez of Clergy and Laymen Concerned about
Vietnam (CALCAV), Mark Lane and Donald Duncan (who had previously
testified at the Russell Tribunal in Denmark). An initial steering
committee formed of Duncan, Ensign, Fonda, Lane, Hubbard, Rifkin, and
Fernandez continued to organize the WSI through September, 1970.
Some of those people who testified before this hearing were not the
persons they projected themselves to be, but were planted to spout the
communist disinformation (propaganda).

Kerry would use the information gathered at the Winter Soldier project
for his Congressional testimony before the Unites States Senate
Foreign Relations Committee.
Jane Fonda was a major supporter and contributor for the Vietnam
Veterans Against the War. She would travel along with VVAW,
participating in rallies and helping to organize demonstrations and
plays. Jane Fonda's F.T.A. coffee houses were used as a recruitment
area for the VVAW.

The Vietnam Veterans Against the War Organization membership
approximated 7,000 active members at it's highest, which was
comparatively low, when you consider that more than 2 1/2 million
Americans actually served during the Vietnam war. The VVAW organized
marches and rallies in support of North Vietnam. In these marches,
North Vietnamese and National Liberation Front flags were being flown
as a show of support for North Vietnam.

John Kerry for President web site credits him as being a co-founder
and spokesperson for the Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

In 1972 Jane Fonda traveled to North Vietnam to give her support to
the North Vietnamese's Government.

Jane Fonda made a radio broadcast there in support of the North
Vietnam Government. When she returned to the United States, she
advised the news media that all of the American Prisoners of War were
being well treated and were not being tortured.
Mac, the Medic

Mac

May 14, 2007, 9:45:34 PM5/14/07

Consider the statements of Col. Stanislav Lunev, a high-ranking
Russian defector to the United States. Lunev worked for the GRU, which
is the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Soviet (now Russian)
General Staff.

According to Lunev, the GRU believed itself responsible for North
Vietnam's final victory.

In Lunev's book, "Through the Eyes of the Enemy," he says that his GRU
instructors and superiors would not directly claim credit, but "they
strongly implied that the GRU was responsible for the Vietnamese
success."

According to Lunev, the GRU and KGB "helped to fund just about every
antiwar movement and organization in America and abroad."
This funding, said Lunev, was provided "via undercover operatives or
front organizations."

More amazing still, Lunev claims that the GRU and KGB "had a larger
budget for antiwar propaganda in the United States than it did for
economic and military support of the Vietnamese."

In other words, Russia's antiwar propaganda campaign against the
American effort in Vietnam had cost the Kremlin over $1 billion.
As Lunev recounts in his book, "it was a hugely successful campaign
and well worth the cost. The antiwar sentiment created an incredible
momentum that greatly weakened the U.S. military."

In other words, U.S. military victories were negated by communist
propaganda victories in the United States.
While the communists were being slaughtered in futile offensive
attacks against Vietnam, the American people were being systematically
convinced that the war was hopeless.

Mac, the Medic

Mac

May 14, 2007, 11:57:21 PM5/14/07

*****************************

>Kerry and Fonda's Winter Soldier "Investigation" is one of my
>favorite. What a pile of shit that Kerry jump-started his political
>career on. He remains a pile of shit.
>
>Years ago Johnny the Commie would post selected parts of these
>"testimonies" as proof of us being baby killers and rapist.
>
>Best I recall they were all shot down easily by the group. Some were
>extremely hilarious. Like Johnny the "testimonies" were phony as
>hell.
>Bill Clarke

**************************
That appears to be about his speed regarding the manner of his
posting, both regarding "citation" and "accuracy"...
Reminds one of some of the other little trolls who can never seem to
provide any substance, just spew forth their venom.
Mac, the Medic

Fat...@aol.com

May 15, 2007, 9:38:35 AM5/15/07
On May 14, 8:43 pm, Mac <NoSpamTo...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote:

> Jane Fonda, John Kerry and the V.V.A.W. worked on the Winter Soldier
> project in Detroit.
>
> During the summer of 1970, the Citizens Commission of Inquiry( CCI )
> were approached by Al Hubbard who had become a full-time organizer
> with VVAW. Hubbard suggested that CCI combine their efforts with Jane
> Fonda, Rev. Dick Fernandez of Clergy and Laymen Concerned about
> Vietnam (CALCAV), Mark Lane and Donald Duncan (who had previously
> testified at the Russell Tribunal in Denmark). An initial steering
> committee formed of Duncan, Ensign, Fonda, Lane, Hubbard, Rifkin, and
> Fernandez continued to organize the WSI through September, 1970.
> Some of those people who testified before this hearing were not the
> persons they projected themselves to be, but were planted to spout the
> communist disinformation (propaganda).

This is a real collection of phony assholes here besides Kerry and
Fonda.

Al Hubbard claimed to be an Air Force Captain pilot that had been
wounded in Vietnam. Fact is he was an enlisted man that probably had
never seen Vietnam and his "wounds" were old sports injuries. He
continued to lead the VVAW with Kerry's firm endorsement. Al had the
perfect revolutionary Afro-hair cut so I guess Kerry figured that Al
didn't need to be a Vietnam veteran.

Mark Lane is another dishonest son of a bitch. Before the WSI Lane
published "Conversations with Americans", a sobbing story much like
the WSI except he was dumb enough to name the "witnesses". The
liberal Neil Sheehan chewed Lane, his "witnesses" and his book a new
asshole.

And now we have this phony bunch of whiny pussy anti-American assholes
on awv today.

Thanks Mac, this is what awv is supposed to be about.

Bill Clarke

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 15, 2007, 9:44:58 AM5/15/07

"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 15, 2007, 9:45:30 AM5/15/07

"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 15, 2007, 9:45:44 AM5/15/07

"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 15, 2007, 9:46:14 AM5/15/07

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 15, 2007, 9:46:58 AM5/15/07

"Mac" <NoSpa...@NoSpamToday.net> wrote in message

i2p6 west

May 15, 2007, 11:03:58 AM5/15/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Hey fruitcake, who do you hate more Al Hubbard or General Westmoreland?

ya fuckin moron

Ha!

Fat...@aol.com

May 15, 2007, 11:50:39 AM5/15/07
On May 15, 10:03 am, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:

I don't hate either one. Both simply disgust me. Like you.

Rips your ass when they call you "useful idiot" doesn't it. You can't
stand the thought of your communist buddies laughing at you behind
your back can you? All the work you do for them and they laugh at you
behind your back. How sad.

Buck up Johnny, it could be worse. What if the commies had treated
you like they did your VC brothers? Hot damn, was that a shitty deal
or what?

Bill Clarke

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 15, 2007, 12:21:45 PM5/15/07
Jesus you are quite the hard ass hard on eh fagboy!

i2p6 west

May 15, 2007, 11:55:32 PM5/15/07

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Well fruitcake, who disgusts you more Al Hubbard or General Westmoreland?

ya fuckin disgraceful Crybaby Vet...the fate of the losing side...forever explainin...

Ha!

i2p6 west

May 17, 2007, 1:45:10 PM5/17/07
i2p6 west wrote:

he he he...Clarke sees no difference between Hubbard's crime and Westmoreland's crimes.

both merely "disgusting" to the pea-brained redneck cracker

he he he

Fat...@aol.com

May 18, 2007, 5:57:21 PM5/18/07
On May 17, 12:45�pm, i2p6 west <i2p6w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> he he he- Hide quoted text -

Glad to see you finally able to admit that Al Hubbard is a criminal
that Johnny Kerry (another disgusting cocksucker) continued to support
long after it was known that Hubbard was not the Vietnam Veteran that
he claimed to be.

Bill Clarke

UNKN...@uknowwhere.com

May 18, 2007, 6:13:29 PM5/18/07
Excited like Fatassboy was when they were firing RPG's at his head!

Dai Uy

May 18, 2007, 7:40:06 PM5/18/07
In article
<1179525441....@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
"Fat...@aol.com" <Fat...@aol.com> wrote:

> Glad to see you finally able to admit that Al Hubbard is a criminal
> that Johnny Kerry (another disgusting cocksucker) continued to support
> long after it was known that Hubbard was not the Vietnam Veteran that
> he claimed to be.
>
> Bill Clarke

See URL:
http://www.cnsnews.com/SpecialReports/archive/200404/SPE20040401
a.html or http://tinyurl.com/2boj22

***

r_ha...@hotmail.com

May 18, 2007, 7:51:12 PM5/18/07
On May 18, 7:40 pm, Dai Uy <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1179525441.470255.81...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

> "Fatm...@aol.com" <Fatm...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Glad to see you finally able to admit that Al Hubbard is a criminal
> > that Johnny Kerry (another disgusting cocksucker) continued to support
> > long after it was known that Hubbard was not the Vietnam Veteran that
> > he claimed to be.
>
> > Bill Clarke
>
> See URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/SpecialReports/archive/200404/SPE20040401
> a.html or http://tinyurl.com/2boj22
>
> ***

"The RCP's efforts to control VVAW came to a head in 1978, when the
communist factions split off to form their own group called Vietnam
Veterans Against the War - Anti-Imperialist (VVAW-AI.) This group
still exists today and refers to the U.S. as "AmeriKKKa"

That's redvet's crowd, isn't it?

Rita

i2p6 west

May 18, 2007, 11:48:27 PM5/18/07
Fat...@aol.com wrote:

hey fruitcake, i hear osama is invading galveston beach...you better go to iraq to stop him

ha ha ha!!!

you stupid dumb southern redneck cracker racist sniveling little shit

(i think sniveling little shit is perfect...ha ha ha)
;-)

Don T.

May 19, 2007, 10:07:33 AM5/19/07
<r_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ayup.

--

Don Thompson

Stolen from Dan: "Just thinking, besides, I watched 2 dogs mating once,
and that makes me an expert. "

There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance.
~Goethe

It is a worthy thing to fight for one's freedom;
it is another sight finer to fight for another man's.
~Mark Twain