WARNING TO GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES IN MILITARY AND BANKING ...SIGNS OF FORCED EXPERIMENTS, INJECTIONS, MEDICAL TAMPERING

saintr...@hotmail.com

Sep 29, 2006, 3:34:41 AM9/29/06
I as a disabled veteran of the USA Navy and also as a former federal
bank examiner have been subjected to holocaust type horrors in the USA
since 2001 and to some extent 2000 but I have noted that others have
been killed, often honest men of high rank in the banking regulatory
industry of the federal governmentI as a disabled veteran of the USA
Navy and also as a former federal bank examiner have been subjected to
holocaust type horrors in the USA. I have discovered many things,
including the forced injections and medical procedures many other
veterans suffered. For proof of some of my claims, See the "Continuing
Problems" section on this link for proof at a site of forced and
unknown medical experiments on veterans in Los Angeles, but first read
what I have to say below. It could mean your life or your death..

http://www.rbs2.com/humres.htm#anchor381589

I have a few things you look for on your own bodies for signs of
tampering by the government officials or those who control them. We
have lost this nation. I am hoping a new military militia will arise
with a group of strong willed American leaders who have humane empathy
but who do not hesitate to kill those who abuse us as I will detail
below. It will likely be a technological war as it is already waged
against us. Do not fret when our enemies are draped over fences with
guts cut out and their heads severed from their bodies.

I as a former bank examiner was abducted in 2001 and in 2003, first by
the federal government and then by the state government of Arizona. I
was forcibly injected each time. The second time I was knocked
unconscious while the federal or Nazi like American official looked on
in disregard. A former FDIC director in San Francisco was killed in
his office and it was labeled suicide. He was murdered.

I survived an attempt on my life, I am a former FDIC bank examiner in
2001. I was injected at the LA VA in 2001 and subjected to horrors for
years. I was injected in Arizona while I was forced to travel from
Alabama to California where I was on probation for being in fear for my
life in 2001 when I was forcibly injected and forced to sign papers.

I want our opponents dead and run out of the United States. We need a
new leader. One of us. The regime has been decapitated and those in
control are not who they seem.

Warning signs to look for on yourselves. Add more to this list if you
know of any. The regime loves to call us military types insane. What
they are is terrorists and they our enemies. Now they wiretap legally
and they are nothing more than scum of the universe. The universe is a
cess pool. Protect your children from them. Protect your honest bank
examiners and auditors. I do not believe the dead FDIC bank examiner
of San Francisco, a man who I believe was named John Sexton was insane.
A money laundering syndicate need the San Francisco FDIC office to
launder drug and gambling money. I will be naming another bank
examiner and some banks in that syndicate soon. George Masa, his
replacement was one of the syndicate, I would wager at high
probability.

The warning signs of tampering with your body.
1) Look for signs of insertion of a tracheotomy tube. If you have a
cut on your chest, a scar that is about the width of a dime, and if it
is on your sternum at the top or an inch down from your sternum, you
may have been knocked unconscious and your breathing stopped with a
tube jammed down your throat so you could breathe. I have an
unexplained scar on my chest and I thought it was something else at
first.
2) Ask your dentist if you have any black looking fillings at the back
of your mouth. One of my dentists said it looked like electronics and
offered to remove it. Another dentist said nonsense. The younger one
said it looked like electronics and his predictions on what would
happen to my teeth were more accurate than the other dentist and I
would deem him much more competent now.
3) Do you have unexplained cuts in your mouth, from the baseline of the
gums to the roof of your mouth. After my abduction in Los Angeles in
2001 by the federal government I noticed a sore area in my mouth, a cut
and it was infected and oozing some sort of crystalline material. I
went to an oral surgeon later and he said I had a scar there, like an
incision, which I could not explain
4)If you use VA health care, try to refrain from it. They are giving
ill advised medicines that are contra-indicated to some veterans who
are former bank examiners, myself included. They gave me steroids for
pain and they knew I had signs of lupus. That was a sign of
malpractice and I was sick from it for a long time. I was allergic to
Methylprednisolone. The VA was a plaintiff in a case against me after
informing on corruption at the FDIC. I was given a felony that was
later dismissed. But I still have a strike in California, the seat of
our enemies home, outside of D.C. They do not care for us in that
state. If they are invaded, assist the invaders if our candidate is
raised to the position of President.
5) The VA and other officials of the NTEU related agencies, including
everything from the treasury, to the border patrol, to customs, to the
Secret Service, are calling all who are against the regime, insane. As
I said before, the past regional director who laid dead in his office
in the early 90's was labeled insane through suicide. He was murdered.
I survived several attempts on my life and I will soon leave the USA,
possibly. I might try to start the Humane Revolutionary party and have
the ruling regime resign or executed. My wish is the former but I will
settle for the latter.

Beware my fellow soldiers. We are in the midst of the enemy and his
technological weapons are only limited by his access to the NTEU patent
office and the international and inter-global warlords arsenal of
weapons and tools of subjugation. I have outlined many ways and things
to beware of and to do at the Mobile Audit Club on the Quatrains and
Love Line Pages.

Protect your own. We are on our own. Damn the regime in power. Let
them put on a wiretap on the muzzle of the new weapon blowing them
apart throughout the cosmos. We have no space program either. We have
been conned. Support humane leaders around the world and assist in
killing those who are inhumane, such as those who steal land and oil.

We need to get off of this planet. We need military leaders to crush
our opposition. Mobile Audit Club, Kurt Brown--Saint Ram Bone

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html