Perversions of Science

Jarok Adm

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98

I am looking for 7 episodes of perversions of science. The episodes I want
are episode 2 all the way to episode 7. I would like the episodes in SP
format but SLP would be accepted. I have alot to trade: Simpsons, Star Trek
(all 4 series), Sex and the City, Get a Life, Sliders, King of the Hill, Beavis
and Butthead (rare episodes). I will also pay up to 12 dollars for all 6
episodes. Please email me.

Muttstain

Sep 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/17/98

I have off-air EP copies of both Perversions of Science and Spicy City (The
entire runs).

-Matt