Nero 6 Anybody Help?

Agent 1.93

Jul 30, 2003, 4:07:27 AM7/30/03

Upgraded my copy, and now when I try to burn a CD it says "CD in use
by another program" When I remove and reinstall V5 it dont happen?

SirScrub

Jul 30, 2003, 4:34:14 AM7/30/03
Is it a CD RW or a regular CD R?

--
SirScrub
www.sirscrub.com

"Agent 1.93" <m...@home.com> wrote in message

BoB

Jul 30, 2003, 7:02:58 AM7/30/03
I suspect he didn't do a complete removal of 5.xxxx first.
Funny how ahead posted the removal tool, never saw it there before.
Damn roxio software was always conflicting, now ahead's hosing itself.

"SirScrub" <sc...@sirscrubxyz.com> wrote in message

Bratboy

Jul 30, 2003, 9:15:52 AM7/30/03
a removal tool? Hell I cant even get the basic files yet. Keep trying but
just sits there forever

"BoB" <rbr...@att.net.INVALID> wrote in message

dickw

Jul 30, 2003, 9:43:15 AM7/30/03
Where did you find a removal tool? I don't see it.

Bratboy

Jul 30, 2003, 9:56:32 AM7/30/03
Humm, if use WSFTP I can actually get to the files. Could someone post the
name of the file to dl to do a complete removal as I cant even find a link
to an uninstall on Aheads site yet.
Thx in advance
Just Jess

"Bratboy" <jmc...@tde.com> wrote in message

CounterstrikeFreak®

Jul 30, 2003, 10:50:49 AM7/30/03
Agent 1.93 wrote:
> Upgraded my copy, and now when I try to burn a CD it says "CD in use
> by another program" When I remove and reinstall V5 it dont happen?

hehehe the normale problem if you instal INCD ;)
Remove INCD en your problem isnt any more

Good luck

--
Greets CounterstrikeFreak®

Counterstrike is the most addict Game in the World
and watch out with the nospam if you wanne reply to me

MrDancer

Jul 30, 2003, 1:29:03 PM7/30/03
"dickw" <di...@att.net> wrote in message

> Where did you find a removal tool? I don't see it.

Nero used to offer the utility on their website, but it's not there anymore.
A quick search on Google for "cleantool" gave me the program download here:

http://faq-nero.e-wsc.com/faq023.php

Scroll down and click on General-CleanTool_1135.zip

It appears to be the same one I have, which I got from gupin.com

Agent 1.93

Jul 30, 2003, 3:46:53 PM7/30/03
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:34:14 GMT, "SirScrub" <sc...@sirscrubxyz.com>
wrote:

>Is it a CD RW or a regular CD R?

Im using a Sony DVD Writer & Yamaha CD-R

SirScrub

Jul 30, 2003, 4:10:45 PM7/30/03
I meant that when you get the message that the disk is in use, are you
trying to burn a CD-R or a CD-RW. A lot of times, if you have a DLA prog
installed (like NeroInCD) when you try to use a CD-RW, InCD will recognize
that the disk is a RW and that is the process that has the disk in use.

If you are using a CD-R and get the disk in use, then there is something
else going on...perhaps you have more than one burning prog installed?

You might try opening the task manager and watching what happens when you
insert the blank disk...

--
SirScrub
www.sirscrub.com
If you need to reply, take out xyz.

"Agent 1.93" <m...@home.com> wrote in message

Oldguy

Jul 30, 2003, 5:43:12 PM7/30/03
Make sure you download and install the latest version of INCD (version
4.0.1.21). Nero 6.0 now works with INCD and what you describe should not
happen).

"CounterstrikeFreak®" <kluijtmans29@Zonnetje@.nl> wrote in message

Oldguy

Jul 31, 2003, 7:18:02 AM7/31/03
Also, check Nero Preferences, Misc tab, checkbox for "allow access to
drives in use by INCD".

"Oldguy" <old...@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message