BEST "las vegas deals website"

Dan & Lorissa Church

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

can someone point me to the **BEST** website that deals with up-to-date
las vegas freebies, comps, coupons, tips, information, hotel specials,
etc.?

Thanks!

dan :)

.

bill...@att.net

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

INTERNET SITES FOR LAS VEGAS TOURISTS.
I have re-checked all the sites below and have come to this
conclusion.
The all around BEST site is the last one. It is complete, commercial
free, up-to-date and quick to download. I highly recommend it:-
http://www.nscee.edu/unlv/Tourism/vegas.html

The top internet sites for Las Vegas tourists are, in alphabetical
order:-
http://www.ilovelasvegas.com
and
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sun/
and
http://www.lasvegas24hours.com/
and
http://www.lvol.com/
and
http://www.lvrj.com/
and
http://www.members.aol.com/lstvegas/index2.htm
and
http://www.nscee.edu/unlv/Tourism/vegas.html

Hope the above will help you,
bill...@att.net
...Viva Las Vegas...

Jon Jacobs

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Dan & Lorissa Church <chur...@flash.net> wrote:
: can someone point me to the **BEST** website that deals with up-to-date
: las vegas freebies, comps, coupons, tips, information, hotel specials,
: etc.?

the best site - always gets over looked ... put out by Richard Reed (runs
Insider Viewpoint magazine) - http://insidervlv.com check it out - they
offer free specials in an email newsletter - and an online slot machine to
win "goodies".

--
Jon Jacobs (jo...@wizard.com) 702-310-1320/702-871-4249 fax
Las Vegas Tour Desk ... http://ticketoffice.com/vegas