Google Grupper understøtter ikke længere nye Usenet-opslag eller -abonnementer. Tidligere indhold er fortsat synligt.

Brothels in Vegas

0 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

FBre524768

ulæst,
8. sep. 1999, 03.00.0008.09.1999
til
Can anyone tell which brothels are worth going to?(Chicken Ranch, Mabels,
Sherris, Cherrry Patch, etc..

CmdrMark

ulæst,
8. sep. 1999, 03.00.0008.09.1999
til FBre524768
FBre524768 wrote:

> Can anyone tell which brothels are worth going to?(Chicken Ranch, Mabels,
> Sherris, Cherrry Patch, etc..

http://www.lvol.com

Second column under Adult Entertainment.

"Don't Forget. Wrap that rascal!"

Regards
CmdrMark - Who hasn't been to any of them....

Wanna e-mail me? You keep the "$"!

Don Strevel

ulæst,
9. sep. 1999, 03.00.0009.09.1999
til FBre524768
Perhaps we do not have a fully communicated idea here. Prostitution in Las
Vegas is illegal, and you will be held in jail with "Bubba" who might take a
liking to your Pork Chops, HAHHAHA.

None of the places you have mentioned are in Las Vegas / Clark County. The
closest "House of Love" to Las Vegas is one county to the west of us, in the
town of Parhump / Nye County. The ladies are checked out by their local
Health Dept. And you must wear a condom or, you "don't get no coochie." :)
Funiest thing, just like a restaurant, there is a menu with the costs for the
services rendered.

Have fun!

"Nevada Legal Houses of Prostitution, Where the Customer ~ALWAYS~ Comes
First!

Don / Las Vegas
These

--
"NO Cost" fundraising for your Church, School, Ministry, Group
$12.95/mo net access, GREAT long distance rates, #1 MONEY MAKER!!

ACTexas97

ulæst,
20. sep. 1999, 03.00.0020.09.1999
til
>None of the places you have mentioned are in Las Vegas / Clark County. The
>closest "House of Love" to Las Vegas is one county to the west of us, in the
>town of Parhump / Nye County. The ladies are checked out by their local
>Health Dept. And you must wear a condom or, you "don't get no coochie." :)
>Funiest thing, just like a restaurant, there is a menu with the costs for the
>services rendered.

However, unlike a restuarant no one pays the price on the menu (unless you want
to get seriously overcharged)!!! Check on LVOL and some reviews to get an idea
of the real price to pay if you are going!!!

0 nye opslag