Bellagio Buffet

david metzger

Sep 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/7/99
Can you get in at 3:15 for lunch then stick around to 4 pm for the dinner
buffet at the lunch price?

TheAwesome1

Sep 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/7/99
In article <37D6...@MailAndNews.com>,

YEP! Unless you can get a comp at 150 points..........oh the meal of
Alaskan King Crab (split in 2 & yes they will heat them for you, just
ask) eel, mussels in the shell, venison, oysters Rockefellar, the
hottest 5 spice beef, and then the deserts with the artwork drawn on
the plates of each in rasberry with apricot swirls - WOW!

--
Managing Editor, The GameMasterOnline
http://www.GameMasterOnline.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

SLOANMAN

Sep 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/8/99
Best buffet I've ever eaten. Go before 5:30 to avoid a very long line.

Fred

Booger Ray

Sep 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/8/99

TheAwesome1 wrote .....oh the meal of
>Alaskan King Crab eel, mussels in the shell, venison,

Sounds like bait to me

david metzger

Sep 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/8/99
>===== Original Message From TheAwesome1 <theaw...@my-deja.com> =====
Thank you do you know a list of buffets

TheAwesome1

Sep 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/9/99
In article <3887...@MailAndNews.com>,

Visit my E-Zine as I do have a buffet listing as well as shows, slot
clubs & plenty of other valuable columns from famous contributors.

Buel D. Gammill

Sep 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/9/99

Sounds lika a troll to me!

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese".
Paul Berlin

Alvin Ashcraft

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
On Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:41:43 -0400, david metzger
>Thank you do you know a list of buffets

Try http://www.lvol.com

They have a list off all the buffets and their prices.

RobertW477

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
Bellagio buffet is a world above all others. The Mirage is also quite good.
Lines at Bellagio seem to be a little less though and are not bad if you canget
there before 6 PM.

Robert