call the roll

dataAndrew

Aug 6, 2001, 8:39:20 AM8/6/01
Reply if you are here. Even if you are a timid lurker. ;)

I'm here.

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew

Spork Boy

Aug 6, 2001, 9:14:13 AM8/6/01
In article <3B6E8F34...@gradzone.com>, dataAndrew wrote:
> Reply if you are here. Even if you are a timid lurker. ;)
>
> I'm here.

I'm halfway here.
The other half is in Nigeria on missionary work.
Spreading the joy of Sporks to the less fortunate.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | "It's either blasphemy, or a new pinnacle. I can't decide!"
| AIM: Sporkite | --Sam Sands
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 6, 2001, 11:12:47 AM8/6/01

I'm over there -----------------------------> Bastard Toadflax

> --
> dataAndrew
> http://www.gradzone.com/andrew

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 6, 2001, 11:15:51 AM8/6/01

Spork Boy wrote:

> In article <3B6E8F34...@gradzone.com>, dataAndrew wrote:
> > Reply if you are here. Even if you are a timid lurker. ;)
> >
> > I'm here.
> >

> I'm halfway here.
> The other half is in Nigeria on missionary work.
> Spreading the joy of Sporks to the less fortunate.

It is so rare to see true sacrifice these days. :^)

Sam (bless ewe) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 6, 2001, 1:49:11 PM8/6/01
In article <3B6EB4A7...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> Spork Boy wrote:
>
>> In article <3B6E8F34...@gradzone.com>, dataAndrew wrote:
>> > Reply if you are here. Even if you are a timid lurker. ;)
>> >
>> > I'm here.
>> >

>> I'm halfway here.
>> The other half is in Nigeria on missionary work.
>> Spreading the joy of Sporks to the less fortunate.
>
> It is so rare to see true sacrifice these days. :^)

What sacrifice... I'm spreading the *joy* of Sporks... It's not like they're
getting any of mine or something.

> Sam (bless ewe) Sands

Bring me a ewe, and I'll bless it. I'm an official High Priest of Spork, ya
know. I'm also thinking about poppin' the cash to become a Discordian
Minister.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | "I'm getting bored of being bored."
| AIM: Sporkite | --Tool, "The Gasping Lotus Experience"
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 6, 2001, 1:54:33 PM8/6/01

Spork Boy wrote:

> In article <3B6EB4A7...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:
> >

> > Spork Boy wrote:

> >> I'm halfway here.
> >> The other half is in Nigeria on missionary work.
> >> Spreading the joy of Sporks to the less fortunate.
> >
> > It is so rare to see true sacrifice these days. :^)
>
> What sacrifice... I'm spreading the *joy* of Sporks... It's not like they're
> getting any of mine or something.

Ah. Look, but don't touch.

> > Sam (bless ewe) Sands
> >

> Bring me a ewe, and I'll bless it. I'm an official High Priest of Spork, ya
> know. I'm also thinking about poppin' the cash to become a Discordian
> Minister.

I'd rather see an Accordion Minister or a Bagpipes Pope.

Sam (irreverent) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 6, 2001, 2:21:50 PM8/6/01
In article <3B6ED9D9...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> Spork Boy wrote:

>> > It is so rare to see true sacrifice these days. :^)
>>
>> What sacrifice... I'm spreading the *joy* of Sporks... It's not like they're
>> getting any of mine or something.
>
> Ah. Look, but don't touch ... a Bagpipes Pope.
>
> Sam (irreverent) Sands

Sorry, if I saw a Bagpipes Pope, I'd have to touch him.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | - .... .. ... -- . ... ... .- --. . .. ... .. -.
| AIM: Sporkite | -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- --. .
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Vespertilian

Aug 6, 2001, 6:47:15 PM8/6/01
I'm here.

morgan

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 6, 2001, 7:01:51 PM8/6/01

Vespertilian wrote:

> I'm here.

And how do we know that you are throwin' your voice, erm, words?

Sam (throwin' down) Sands

> morgan

Spork Boy

Aug 6, 2001, 7:43:33 PM8/6/01
In article <3B6F21DF...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> Vespertilian wrote:
>
>> I'm here.
>
> And how do we know that you are throwin' your voice, erm, words?

If by that, you mean making her words show up somewhere other than where she
typed them from... I'm pretty sure that's the whole idea.
nerr.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | Every Dark Cloud Has a Silver Lining, but Lightning Kills
| AIM: Sporkite | Hundreds of People Each Year Who Are Trying to Find It.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 6, 2001, 7:50:30 PM8/6/01

Spork Boy wrote:

> In article <3B6F21DF...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:
> >

> > Vespertilian wrote:
> >
> >> I'm here.
> >
> > And how do we know that you are throwin' your voice, erm, words?
>
> If by that, you mean making her words show up somewhere other than where she
> typed them from... I'm pretty sure that's the whole idea.

Wait a minute....These words I type are *going* somewhere?

<sam jumps up to check the back of the monitor>

I don't think I authorized THAT!

Sam (outraged!) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 6, 2001, 10:47:28 PM8/6/01
In article <3B6F2D46...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> Spork Boy wrote:

>> > And how do we know that you are throwin' your voice, erm, words?
>>
>> If by that, you mean making her words show up somewhere other than where she
>> typed them from... I'm pretty sure that's the whole idea.
>
> Wait a minute....These words I type are *going* somewhere?
>
> <sam jumps up to check the back of the monitor>
>
> I don't think I authorized THAT!

Yes you did.
I have in my hands a signed document to that effect.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | Don't give me your smartass attitude.
| AIM: Sporkite | I already have one of my own.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 7, 2001, 6:41:16 AM8/7/01

Spork Boy wrote:

> In article <3B6F2D46...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:
> >

> > Spork Boy wrote:

> >> If by that, you mean making her words show up somewhere other than where she
> >> typed them from... I'm pretty sure that's the whole idea.
> >
> > Wait a minute....These words I type are *going* somewhere?
> >
> > <sam jumps up to check the back of the monitor>
> >
> > I don't think I authorized THAT!
>
> Yes you did.
> I have in my hands a signed document to that effect.

Put on your reading glasses. From here that appears to be a "Soul Transfer"
document signed and witnessed by Beelzebub and a host of Demons as witnesses.

Sam (surely that's not legally enforceable) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 7, 2001, 7:54:02 AM8/7/01
In article <3B6FC5CC...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> Spork Boy wrote:

>> > Wait a minute....These words I type are *going* somewhere?
>> >
>> > <sam jumps up to check the back of the monitor>
>> >
>> > I don't think I authorized THAT!
>>
>> Yes you did.
>> I have in my hands a signed document to that effect.
>
> Put on your reading glasses. From here that appears to be a "Soul Transfer"
> document signed and witnessed by Beelzebub and a host of Demons as witnesses.

Nonono... on the back of that sheet is the other one. We're trying to cut
back on our paper costs, so the Soul Transfer form and Keystroke
Transmission Authorization form are on the same sheet. I find it odd that
you filled both out.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | Television: A medium.
| AIM: Sporkite | So called because it's neither rare nor well done.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 7, 2001, 4:18:56 PM8/7/01

Spork Boy wrote:

> In article <3B6FC5CC...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:
> >

> > Spork Boy wrote:

> >> Yes you did.
> >> I have in my hands a signed document to that effect.
> >
> > Put on your reading glasses. From here that appears to be a "Soul Transfer"
> > document signed and witnessed by Beelzebub and a host of Demons as witnesses.
> >

> Nonono... on the back of that sheet is the other one. We're trying to cut
> back on our paper costs, so the Soul Transfer form and Keystroke
> Transmission Authorization form are on the same sheet. I find it odd that
> you filled both out.

I think the Ink bled through. If you'll check the signature on the K.T.A., you'll
find that it reads sdnaS leumaS.

Sam (bloody heck) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 7, 2001, 9:38:42 PM8/7/01

No, the copy machine was messed up, so the entire form came out backwards...
we have people sign backwards, then read them in the mirror.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
| AIM: Sporkite | A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 7, 2001, 10:14:38 PM8/7/01

Spork Boy wrote:

I once saw a blind man signing, then I slapped the pen outta his hands.

Sam (quite handy) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 8, 2001, 5:34:31 AM8/8/01

I was sad that I had no shoes, until I saw a man with no feet. So I asked
him, "hey, you got any shoes you aren't using?".

--
+---------------+
| | "Hug me till you drug me, honey;
| Spork Boy | Kiss me till I'm in a coma:
| AIM: Sporkite | Hug me, honey, struggly bunny;
| ICQ: 859886 | Love's as good as soma."
| | --Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 8, 2001, 5:41:26 AM8/8/01

Spork Boy wrote:

Well, if you're walking around and nubs and hit a rather nasty piece of gravel, well,
that's gotta hurt like the Devil, right?

Sam (Calvin and Hobbler, erm, Hobbs) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 8, 2001, 8:00:36 AM8/8/01

I dunno..
but I managed to get a hair stuck in my toe yesterday.
that hurt like a bitch.
And since bitch is a term for a female, and women are the devil... I guess
you could say it hurt like the devil.

--
+---------------+
| | "I beseech thee, lord, to clear my head
| Spork Boy | 'fore once again, I scar the soul of that girl in my bed.
| AIM: Sporkite | Oh lord, clear my bed,
| ICQ: 859886 | Before, once again, I scar the soul of that girl in my head."
| | --16 Horsepower, "Brimstone Rock"
+---------------+

Vespertilian

Aug 8, 2001, 11:18:22 PM8/8/01

I cried when I had no shoes.. until I met a man who had no feet. Then I
laughed.. really, really hard!

morgan

Spork Boy

Aug 9, 2001, 8:27:00 AM8/9/01

you evil cold-hearted bitch.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | "Getting eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...
| AIM: Sporkite | in a giant blender."
| ICQ: 859886 | --Homer Simpson
+---------------+

Vespertilian

Aug 9, 2001, 2:08:05 PM8/9/01

Hey! He also said that Jeebus liked el cornbread.. I couldn't stand for such..
mockery!

morgan

Spork Boy

Aug 9, 2001, 11:13:01 PM8/9/01

But I don't even believe in jeebus.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | Dyslexics of the world...
| AIM: Sporkite | UNTIE!
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Vespertilian

Aug 10, 2001, 12:00:38 AM8/10/01
I don't believe in Jesus but I believe in *Jeebus*.. I'm cocreator of a Jeebus
group blogish thing and a mailing list/message board.. Jeebus ::dreamy sigh::

Jeebus: Being crucified is some sexy shit, yo.

Jeebus: I bathe in the fondu pot nightly, yo
Jeebus: Squishy shit, lemme tell ya. BUT IT MAKES MY FRO SHINE!

@:( | )

morgan

Spork Boy

Aug 10, 2001, 3:14:53 AM8/10/01

Would this by any chance be Jeebus Chrizist?

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy |
| AIM: Sporkite | Your opinion has been duly noted and ignored.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 10, 2001, 7:54:04 AM8/10/01

Vespertilian wrote:

> <snippers>

> I don't believe in Jesus but I believe in *Jeebus*.. I'm cocreator of a Jeebus
> group blogish thing and a mailing list/message board.. Jeebus ::dreamy sigh::
>
> Jeebus: Being crucified is some sexy shit, yo.
>
> Jeebus: I bathe in the fondu pot nightly, yo
> Jeebus: Squishy shit, lemme tell ya. BUT IT MAKES MY FRO SHINE!

Allrighty then!

Sam (pass the bong, erm, fondue) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 10, 2001, 10:26:21 AM8/10/01
In article <3B73CB5C...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> Vespertilian wrote:
>
>> <snippers>
>> I don't believe in Jesus but I believe in *Jeebus*.. I'm cocreator of a Jeebus
>> group blogish thing and a mailing list/message board.. Jeebus ::dreamy sigh::
>>
>> Jeebus: Being crucified is some sexy shit, yo.
>>
>> Jeebus: I bathe in the fondu pot nightly, yo
>> Jeebus: Squishy shit, lemme tell ya. BUT IT MAKES MY FRO SHINE!
>
> Allrighty then!
>
> Sam (pass the bong, erm, fondue) Sands

or possibly the fondue bong?
(like a beer bong, but yummier)

Vespertilian

Aug 10, 2001, 11:32:29 AM8/10/01

Jeebus Chribbus. You and Mary.. always hittin' that BONG!

morgan

Spork Boy

Aug 10, 2001, 2:52:37 PM8/10/01

I think somebody's been hittin' the crackpipe.

Vespertilian

Aug 10, 2001, 3:13:39 PM8/10/01
That's a lie!. Only muscle relaxants and champagne.

morgan

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 10, 2001, 3:19:37 PM8/10/01

Spork Boy wrote:

> In article <3B73CB5C...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:
> >

> > Vespertilian wrote:
> >
> >> <snippers>
> >> I don't believe in Jesus but I believe in *Jeebus*.. I'm cocreator of a Jeebus
> >> group blogish thing and a mailing list/message board.. Jeebus ::dreamy sigh::
> >>
> >> Jeebus: Being crucified is some sexy shit, yo.
> >>
> >> Jeebus: I bathe in the fondu pot nightly, yo
> >> Jeebus: Squishy shit, lemme tell ya. BUT IT MAKES MY FRO SHINE!
> >
> > Allrighty then!
> >
> > Sam (pass the bong, erm, fondue) Sands
>
> or possibly the fondue bong?
> (like a beer bong, but yummier)

Clean-up would be a bitch!

Sam (bitchy) Sands

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 10, 2001, 3:20:53 PM8/10/01

Spork Boy wrote:

Hittin'? Sounds like a full out battle.

Sam (The Battlin' Bickersons) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 11, 2001, 8:54:52 PM8/11/01

Hells yeah.. I straight smacked dat crackpipe up. beeyotch!

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | Had a Life.
| AIM: Sporkite | Got a Modem.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

David Broida

Aug 11, 2001, 10:54:16 PM8/11/01
I'm only here every other third blue moon... :) I'm not exactly what you'd
call a timid lurker, more like a part-time instagator. (which is not related
to the alligator at all)
--
The fisherman fishes by the lake,
waiting patiently for his prey,

"dataAndrew" <m...@gradzone.com> wrote in message
> Reply if you are here. Even if you are a timid lurker. ;)
> I'm here.
> --
> dataAndrew
> http://www.gradzone.com/andrew

David Broida

Aug 11, 2001, 10:56:29 PM8/11/01
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change operation,
you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only the
High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.

--

"Spork Boy" <spor...@Spork.na> wrote in message
> In article <3B6EB4A7...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> Bring me a ewe, and I'll bless it. I'm an official High Priest of Spork,
ya
> know. I'm also thinking about poppin' the cash to become a Discordian
> Minister.

Yoshipu

Aug 12, 2001, 1:59:34 AM8/12/01

>Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change operation,
>you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only
>the
>High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.

I'm training to be a Drunk Priestess of Sporks.
~~~~~
Love is such a waste.....
~~~~~
Quit being so nice!!
~~~~~
You're so mean! >_<

Bastard Toadflax

Aug 12, 2001, 7:56:27 AM8/12/01

David Broida wrote:

> I'm only here every other third blue moon... :) I'm not exactly what you'd
> call a timid lurker, more like a part-time instagator. (which is not related
> to the alligator at all)

Speakin' of Alligators.....

You know those little doggies with the bobbin' heads ewe see in rear windows
of cars? Well, I found a neato keen alligator version, about ten inches long.
Looks real, if you ignore the circular neck thingy.

Sam (see ya later...Al I. Gator) Sands

Spork Boy

Aug 12, 2001, 11:32:16 AM8/12/01
In article <3B766EEB...@bellsouth.net>, Bastard Toadflax wrote:

> David Broida wrote:
>
>> I'm only here every other third blue moon... :) I'm not exactly what you'd
>> call a timid lurker, more like a part-time instagator. (which is not related
>> to the alligator at all)
>
> Speakin' of Alligators.....
>
> You know those little doggies with the bobbin' heads ewe see in rear windows
> of cars? Well, I found a neato keen alligator version, about ten inches long.
> Looks real, if you ignore the circular neck thingy.

At Ear-X-Tacy is Louisville, they have Raven The Nodding Goth Girl.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | You can take the cat out of the microwave,
| AIM: Sporkite | but you can't take the microwave out of the cat.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Spork Boy

Aug 12, 2001, 11:33:26 AM8/12/01
In article <63md7.29$sg6....@news.abs.net>, David Broida wrote:
> Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change operation,
> you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only the
> High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.

Nope. The title was transferred to me by a 2nd generation Mallrat.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy |
| AIM: Sporkite | Perfection, as a concept, is inherently flawed.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

Spork Boy

Aug 12, 2001, 11:34:09 AM8/12/01
In article <20010812015934...@mb-md.aol.com>, Yoshipu wrote:

>>Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change operation,
>>you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only
>>the
>>High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.
>
> I'm training to be a Drunk Priestess of Sporks.

Well... there's the obvious required first step... start gettin' wasted.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy |
| AIM: Sporkite | I gave a fuck once, but nobody ever gave it back.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

David Broida

Aug 12, 2001, 2:07:47 PM8/12/01

"Yoshipu" <flas...@aol.comalone> wrote in message

> >Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change
operation,
> >you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only
> >the
> >High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.
>
> I'm training to be a Drunk Priestess of Sporks.

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I want to be there at your Drunken coronation!

David Broida

Aug 12, 2001, 2:11:35 PM8/12/01

> In article <63md7.29$sg6....@news.abs.net>, David Broida wrote:
> > Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change
operation,
> > you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only
the
> > High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.
> >

> Nope. The title was transferred to me by a 2nd generation Mallrat.

Therein lies the problem. Mall Rats are not trustworthy animals, let alone
second generation ones. You know why they call them Mall Rats? It's not the
beady eyes, the sharp snouts or the ability to scurry about in a mall. They
call them Mall Rats because they live there. They never leave. Even if the
mall were to be destroyed, they'd live in the rubble that once was a mall.
It's sad really. Only your dollars can help these poor individuals to become
the lemmings of society that they truly aspire to be. This was a public
service announcement from MRA (Mall Rats Anonymous).

Spork Boy

Aug 12, 2001, 4:03:02 PM8/12/01
In article <_szd7.12$4b1....@news.abs.net>, David Broida wrote:

> "Spork Boy" <spor...@Spork.na> wrote in message
>> In article <63md7.29$sg6....@news.abs.net>, David Broida wrote:
>> > Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change
> operation,
>> > you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only
> the
>> > High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.
>> >

>> Nope. The title was transferred to me by a 2nd generation Mallrat.
>

> Therein lies the problem. Mall Rats are not trustworthy animals, let alone
> second generation ones. You know why they call them Mall Rats? It's not the
> beady eyes, the sharp snouts or the ability to scurry about in a mall. They
> call them Mall Rats because they live there. They never leave. Even if the
> mall were to be destroyed, they'd live in the rubble that once was a mall.
> It's sad really. Only your dollars can help these poor individuals to become
> the lemmings of society that they truly aspire to be. This was a public
> service announcement from MRA (Mall Rats Anonymous).

See, there ya go again... it's one word.

--
+---------------+
| Spork Boy | Every Dark Cloud Has a Silver Lining, but Lightning Kills
| AIM: Sporkite | Hundreds of People Each Year Who Are Trying to Find It.
| ICQ: 859886 |
+---------------+

dataAndrew

Aug 13, 2001, 10:29:54 AM8/13/01
David Broida wrote:

> "Yoshipu" <flas...@aol.comalone> wrote in message
> > >

> > >Don't mean to burst your bubble, but unless you get a sex change
> operation,
> > >you can't be the official High Priest of Sporks.. because there are only
> > >the
> > >High Priestesses of Sporks... but you already knew that.
> >
> > I'm training to be a Drunk Priestess of Sporks.
>
> Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
>
> I want to be there at your Drunken coronation!

gIVE me da pretzel bub