لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

important

0 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

zina...@yahoo.com

غير مقروءة،
14‏/11‏/2008، 12:44:25 م14‏/11‏/2008
إلى
i am a muslim woman i want to invite you to Islam because it is the
way to happiness in your life and after death for each one of us If
you would like to learn more about Islam please click here
www.quran.net
and here
www.alislam.6te.net
believe me islam is important to you that your only way to GOD
thankyou

Mark

غير مقروءة،
14‏/11‏/2008، 1:42:25 م14‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:44:25 -0800 (PST), zina...@yahoo.com wrote:

>i am a muslim woman

Then I hope you get a good beating from your husband, exactly as your
so-called religion dictates, for your own good.
http://religiousfreaks.com/2007/01/05/islam-sees-wife-beating-as-therapy/

Your hateful religion endorses violence against women as a form of therapy,
and it endorse paedophilia in accordance with the teachings of your prophet
Mohammed who married Aisha when she was only 6 years old and consummated that
marriage when she was 9. The dirty pervert was 54.

« Jeem »

غير مقروءة،
14‏/11‏/2008، 4:25:22 م14‏/11‏/2008
إلى

That is absolutely sick!!! The man was beyond being evil. Even
sinister is does not describe him.

Mark

غير مقروءة،
15‏/11‏/2008، 1:32:34 ص15‏/11‏/2008
إلى

And yet if you criticise the dirty pervert or the so-called religion of Islam
in any way, even in jest, you will become a justifiable victim of muslims
everywhere who will openly call for your death. Islam is the second largest
religion in the world after christianity with nearly 2 billion followers, and
yet it is the most violent toward the most vulnerable; women and children.
Only adult men are protected, leaving the children to be raped by them and
their women beaten by them as a means of justifiable therapy.

Curt Flavin

غير مقروءة،
15‏/11‏/2008، 9:42:08 ص15‏/11‏/2008
إلى
"Mark" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message news:i1qsh4hd7299jtg7v...@4ax.com...
Are you forgetting in the OT where many times that god orders his 'followers' to annihilate all men, women, children, infants, and all their animals considered to be 'sinners'? Sounds cruel to me.

According to christian bible fables all people were lost (murdered by god) by the fable of the Great Flood except Noah and his lovely daughters. That fable also details how Noah got his daughters pregnant while on the ark. Gee isn't that called incest? Isn't that "perverted" too? Oh I forgot..it's all OK because it is in the christian bible...the "word of god" along with many other tales of brutality and death all in the name of the "Lord"

http://www.americanhumanist.org/humanism/thebible.html

"Religion is a SIN"

Mark

غير مقروءة،
15‏/11‏/2008، 11:23:30 ص15‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 08:42:08 -0600, "Curt Flavin" <cfl...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

I couldn't agree more. However, though I'm an atheist, I take a greater
exception to islam because, unlike modern day followers of christianity which
teaches respect towards others, modern day islam teaches intolerance, violence
toward women and paedophilia.

Koran 2:120 The Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until
you follow their religion.

Koran 2:191 Kill them wherever you find them...for such is the recompense of
the unbelievers.

Koran 4:089 Seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from
among them a friend or a helper.

Koran 4:091 Seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and against these
We have given you a clear authority.

Koran 5:051 O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for
friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them
for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the
unjust people.

Koran 5:082 You will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who
believe the Jews and those who are polytheists.

Koran 9:005 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives
and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent
and keep up prayer and pay the rate, leave their way free to them.

Koran 9:030 The Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say:
The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they
imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them;
they turned away!

Koran 47:04 When you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks
until you overcome them, then make them prisoners, and afterwards either set
them free as a favor or ransom them until the war ends.

تم حذف الرسالة.

Curt Flavin

غير مقروءة،
15‏/11‏/2008، 4:39:13 م15‏/11‏/2008
إلى
"Mark" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message news:j1tth4h7vloak17h1...@4ax.com...
Thanks for the quotes from the koran. So telling.

All my life I have 'practiced christianity' either against my will (as a child) or by choice as an adult. I am 57. For the past 10 years or so it has become exceedingly evident and quite literally obvious to me that christianity is a futile pursuit for anyone with a shred of education,intelligence or just good old common sense. An example? The existence of dozens of "christian churches' that each declare to be the "one and ONLY true church" to the exclusion and even the biblical damnation of other denominations of 'followers of jesus' and certainly all non-christian followers, not to mention the exclusion of non-whites and gay/lesbian people. In the past couple years I can now see clearly for my own self with no one teaching me or studying with me that all religion is false. I have no 'void to fill' I have no 'original sin' to repent of, I have no old man in Italy deciding my sex life for me, or (recently) condemning me for who I may have voted for on Nov 4, 2008. Many years I have known this to be so but kept looking and seeking for enlightenment, a 'true church' and any kind unpolluted belief system I could embrace without leaving my intellect and self respect at the door. As well as not being pressured to 'give god' a cut of my income. There is none.

"Religion is a SIN"

http://www.americanhumanist.org/humanism/thebible.html

« Jeem »

غير مقروءة،
15‏/11‏/2008، 4:56:45 م15‏/11‏/2008
إلى
because it is in the Christian bible...the "word of god" along with

I do believe in God. I am not at all religious though. If what was
written above is true, in reference to the Koran, it defies all
humanity. It makes the Spanish Inquisition by the Catholic Church look
like a little slap on the wrist.

agno...@nospam.com

غير مقروءة،
15‏/11‏/2008، 9:06:56 م15‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:23:30 +0000, Mark <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

[...]

>I couldn't agree more. However, though I'm an atheist, I take a greater
>exception to islam because, unlike modern day followers of christianity which
>teaches respect towards others, modern day islam teaches intolerance, violence
>toward women and paedophilia.

[...]

"Modern day" followers of Christianity constitute a very diverse body.

There are humanistic Christians who endeavour to live as they
believe (based on writings created long after his demise) their deity
would have lived.

There are narrow-minded fanatic Christians who are so repulsive
as to not deserve to be linked with the name of their deity. They
think everybody has to live exactly according to their interpretation,
and are quite active in opposing democracy and civil liberties to
attain their

Then there are middle-of-the-roaders who were brought up in
one or another versions of Christianity, so they sort of stay with it.

Sorting out the differences among the Christian denominations is a
fascinating study. Consider that the Southern Baptists formed a
splinter church because they did not want blacks worshipping with
them. That's just one example.

Does anyone know who Roger Williams was, and why he is
important in the history of religion and civil right?

Stepping back a tad from "modern-day" followers of Christianity:

Er...wasn't there a spot of trouble (to put it very mildly) not too
long ago between Protestants and Catholics in N. Ireland? Which
hasn't really abated since the 1920's and earlier, despite the
present, welcome reprieve from killings, thanks in large part to the
tireless work of intervenors. And possibly more prosperity?

Going back a few centuries, anybody see the film "Queen Margot"
about the savage wars between Protestants & Catholics in France?
It's so violent, I tried to watch it again after many years, but
couldn't.

Christians have been slaughtering each other for thousands of years
based on how they perceive their deity. These slaughters occurred
over minutiae of belief and practices that would be intolerable today.

The fact that they discriminate without killig these days is due,
IMHO, to the fact that most live in prosperous Western democracies
where it would be considered unkewl to kill each other over religion.

تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.

Curt Flavin

غير مقروءة،
16‏/11‏/2008، 9:56:20 ص16‏/11‏/2008
إلى
<N...@Valid.invalid> wrote in message news:ni2vh41shb2baht8c...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:06:56 -0800, agno...@nospam.com wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:23:30 +0000, Mark <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
> What the FUCK does that have to do with Forte's Agent??

My dear friend....there is a higher calling and deeper meaning than what you perceive through your self-imposed sensory illusion.

Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!!

zina...@yahoo.com

غير مقروءة،
16‏/11‏/2008، 10:32:50 ص16‏/11‏/2008
إلى
if you wanted to be a Muslim please go to the nearest islamic
center in your country

thank you

zina...@yahoo.com

غير مقروءة،
16‏/11‏/2008، 10:48:14 ص16‏/11‏/2008
إلى

if you wanted tobe a Muslim please go to the nearest islamic center

in your country
thank you

please click here
http://www.sultan.org/articles/purposeoflife.htm

zina...@yahoo.com

غير مقروءة،
16‏/11‏/2008، 10:56:29 ص16‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On 14 نوفمبر, 18:44, zinat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> i am a muslim woman i want to invite you to Islam because it is the
> way to happiness in your life and after death for each one of us If
> you would like to learn more about Islam please click herewww.quran.net

and herewww.alislam.6te.net
>  and here
http://www.sultan.org/articles/purposeoflife.htm

believe me islam is important to you that your only way to GOD
> thankyou

if you wanted to be a Muslim go to the nearest islamic center in your
country
thank you

Loren Pechtel

غير مقروءة،
16‏/11‏/2008، 7:39:40 م16‏/11‏/2008
<cfl...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Are you forgetting in the OT where many times that god orders his 'followers' to annihilate all men, women, children, infants, and all their animals considered to be 'sinners'? Sounds cruel to me.

Islam is no worse than Christianity or Judiasm *USED* to be. It's
just they haven't adapted to the kinder, gentler world and want to use
old-style barbarism.

تم حذف الرسالة.

Agno...@nospam.com

غير مقروءة،
16‏/11‏/2008، 9:36:00 م16‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:50:46 -0800, N...@Valid.invalid wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:06:56 -0800, agno...@nospam.com wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:23:30 +0000, Mark <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>What the FUCK does that have to do with Forte's Agent??

My. my! Temper!...

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you react to the earlier posts on
this thread, but came after me?

تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.

Boyd

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2008، 9:29:04 ص17‏/11‏/2008
إلى
"Joe" <J...@NoSpam.com> wrote in message news:6uj2i4ds2c1hgtbit...@4ax.com...
> N...@Valid.invalid wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:06:56 -0800, agno...@nospam.com wrote:
>>
>> >On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:23:30 +0000, Mark <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>
>> What the FUCK does that have to do with Forte's Agent??
>
> And I too wonder what the "FUCK" has to do with Agent, and why you fuck
> with your mouth?

Is there something you don't like about "mouth fucking?" Then don't do it. Leave the rest of us alone.

Howard Brazee

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2008، 10:32:10 ص17‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:23:30 +0000, Mark <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>I couldn't agree more. However, though I'm an atheist, I take a greater
>exception to islam because, unlike modern day followers of christianity which
>teaches respect towards others, modern day islam teaches intolerance, violence
>toward women and paedophilia.

Not all followers of a religion are the same. I know Christians who
want to kill all towel heads, and I know Muslims who preach tolerance.
I wouldn't be surprised if a significant majority of Muslims don't fit
your description. But they don't make news.

- James Madison

Howard Brazee

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2008، 10:35:34 ص17‏/11‏/2008
إلى
I also don't see how anybody could say they are loving or tolerant and
worship an omnipotent being who would allow the vast majority of His
children to be tortured beyond all understanding forever and ever
without hope of parole.

For the crime of being fooled (born to the wrong family).

Sure there are people of both faiths who won't let themselves believe
that - but there is a significant population of both faiths who seem
smug in their belief that they will look down at those souls. No
crime committed on Earth is nearly as bad as that.

تم حذف الرسالة.

Boyd

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2008، 12:21:53 م17‏/11‏/2008
إلى
"Howard Brazee" <how...@brazee.net> wrote in message news:pk33i41i1tgq32fis...@4ax.com...
That hits the nail on the head. It is cruelty in the name of god. Interestingly the majority that have a professed 'faith in god' (especially American christians) have very little idea why they believe what they do. It is truly ironic that they are outwardly so very zealous advocates for their cause but when seriously interrogated have no inkling of the basis for their false religion (bible fables) but are still certain I need to join their "one and only true church" or face eternal hellfire, torment and torture, plagues, famines etc.... I am not picking just on christians.

All religions are false, unnecessary, wrong-spirited, and are tools of oppression and capital gains for it's 'leaders' and here I DO pick on the scores of millionaire christian evangelists that 'sell salvation' to unwitting but earnest and honest-hearted 'seekers,' of which I once was. I was a 'pulpit minister.'

It is quite common for such folks to give everything they can financially to these TV and radio hucksters.
Many give all the retirement they have, many get a 2nd mortgage to give all their equity. This is above the
mandatory 10% tithe they already get talked out of year after year after year. They'll give land, homes, bank accounts to their local church too! After all, the 'good book' tells them their 'reward is in heaven.'

I do not care any longer what they choose to believe. I do not care any longer if they choose to believe what is false and never, ever even know it. I am saddened however that they are victimized here in this life and cheated out of money and possessions....all in the name of a 'god' and 'salvation,' neither of which anyone needs!!! Salvation does not exist. People that are truly convinced they 'must be saved' and/or 'get to heaven' and not be sent to 'hell' are always eager to give so-called 'free will offerings' and that is what the preachers evangelists exploit. I know all too well.....

I am a former christian preacher with a four-year bible college degree. I know how christian scriptures forwards and backwards, I studied and can read Greek. I know when and how to whip up the 'worshippers' into an emotional frenzy and I know when it is the right time to 'pass the plate', what songs and sermons rake in the most dough. I know how to give the sinners a black eye Sunday morning (for $$$) and then whitewash the saints (for more $$$) Sunday night. That is a widely known tactic amongst christian preachers. I purposely showed preference to the 'big givers' My affiliation was church of christ. Just one in an unending parade of one and only true churches. I am thankful to no one but my own self that I escaped from that carousel of greed,self-righteousness and being a gospel con man.

تم حذف الرسالة.

Howard Brazee

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2008، 1:14:58 م17‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:21:53 -0600, "Boyd" <xyz...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> That hits the nail on the head. It is cruelty in the name of god.
> Interestingly the majority that have a professed 'faith in god' (especially American christians)
> have very little idea why they believe what they do.

Why "especially American"?

It is a very useful characteristic for the young to do things "because
this it the right way to do things". We have used that to train
California Condor chicks to stay away from power lines. They don't
need to understand why, but when released to the wild, they teach this
"right" thing to their young.

But we often go too far - we're so sure of our Right way (whether self
defined or defined elsewhere), that we're not willing to accept that
other ways can also be Right. It's easy to commit evils in the name
of Right, and most modern wars are fought for this reason (many
ancient wars were fought because of famine, etc.)

It's funny that even the WWJD crowd fails to notice that Jesus fought
the Righteous - preferring to be good.

>It is quite common for such folks to give everything they can financially to these TV and radio hucksters.
>Many give all the retirement they have, many get a 2nd mortgage to give all their equity. This is above the
>mandatory 10% tithe they already get talked out of year after year after year. They'll give land, homes, bank accounts to their local church too! After all, the 'good book' tells them their 'reward is in heaven.'

Giving feels good, as long as the "wrong type" don't get out gifts. We
don't need Heaven to enjoy giving. I suspect a majority of religious
people who give do so not for the reward - but because they think it's
right and it makes them feel good. Same thing for non-religious
people who give.

(I have yet to read of any depiction of everlasting Heaven that I'd be
willing to accept over true death if offered a choice at the pearly
gates).

تم حذف الرسالة.

Boyd

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2008، 7:58:19 م17‏/11‏/2008
إلى
"Joe" <J...@NoSpam.com> wrote in message news:ljl3i4l96qmfttvvc...@4ax.com...
> Ok, I lets you enjoy fucking with your mouth then, I do with my stick!

Thank You!!!
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.

« Jeem »

غير مقروءة،
18‏/11‏/2008، 3:12:03 م18‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:22:30 +1100, John Morrison
<the_mo...@com.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:22:43 -0600, Joe <J...@NoSpam.com> wrote:
>
>>John Morrison <the_mo...@com.invalid> wrote:

>>> Marc, your post and now also my post are just as much off topic as the
>>> posts you're complaining about.
>>>
>>> So are they still wrong but suddenly we're right?
>>
>> Hehehehe I may just say I AM WRONG to make you right then <bg>
>
>Wouldn't that be nice of you. :-)
>Have a happy day.

I'm just amazed that this thread keeps going!

0 رسالة جديدة