Re: NEW STUDY: Vaccines Cause Micro-Vascular Strokes: Dr. Andrew Moulden, Canadian Doctor

marika

Oct 20, 2008, 9:42:26 PM10/20/08

"Mark Probert" <mark.p...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:eca7315a-8063-4d2d...@q9g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>And I bet the accepts all homeoquackery studies without question.

Homeoquackery is a great job, If one could just get the 8-5 thing, I'm so
used
to working till the job is done. Hope you are healthy and happy.

Oct 21, 2008, 8:38:43 PM10/21/08

"D. C. Sessions" <d...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
> anonymous626363 wrote:
>
>> I'm new here and I hope I'm not interrupting but would you people
>> classify my mother as a homeopath for giving me chicken soup after I
>> was puking for three days? ...even if I got better? I want to know
>> because I'm gonna put the old bat in a crumby nursing home if she
>> wasn't following proper medical procedure. Thanks for your considered
>> opinions.
>
> Chicken soup is a nice, low-tech rehydration therapy that goes back
> at least to Maimonides. If you have diarrheal disease (e.g. the
> salmonella infection I had 35 years ago) chicken soup can save your
> life -- it has a decent supply of water and electrolytes and is
> absorbed readily enough that even when it's a "toss up" which end
> of you gets the commode first you still can avoid the need for
> more exotic treatment.

hilarious.

make sure to forward the question several times
Because, as we all know, re-re-re-forwarding HILARIOUS emails en masse to
the entire free world is a real mark of comedic genius.

Homeopathy is treating like with like

how the heck is your puke like chicken soup

I could dig a warm bowl of one but gag on the other

> An awful lot of people have gotten through cholera epidemics with
> nothing more than gallons of chicken soup. Gatorade might be
> slightly better, but not everyone has access to gallons of
> gatorade.
> > -+

agreeing of course that chicken soup has the properties described, but throw
in a little cognac with the gatorade too

I just went to a Ukrainian food festival where this vendor sells Medivka
which is an old honey liqueur that he swears cures colds in less than 24
hours

mk5000

"I saw a sunrise, I saw a sunlight
I am nothing in the dark
and the clouds burst to show daylight
ooh and the sun will shine"--coldplay

Jan Drew

Oct 21, 2008, 11:47:55 PM10/21/08
News from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

May God protect this M.D., Ph.D, courageous physician from the ongoing
attacks of the Snake-oil Vigilantes housed at the Barrett's
Healthfraud List:
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm
Vaccination PR team ... uses disbarred attorneys, SLAPP happy Steve
Barrett, and Terry "Call me Vera" Polevoy etc. for their attacks

http://newsblaze.com/story/20080927170755tsop.nb/topstory.html

How long does it take a medical breakthrough to be acted upon?

A Canadian doctor, Dr. Andrew Moulden says he conclusively proved
seven years ago that vaccines cause micro-vascular strokes. Dr Moulden
has a 21 year record of award-winning medical study and practice
starting at Nipissing University, but he has been unable to get the
attention of the College of Physicians or politicians to investigate
his findings, which have been corroborated by other doctors.
How vaccines cause micro-vascular strokes
Dr. Moulden says the shots cause our body's own immune systems to
hyper-react as large white blood cells naturally rush to attack the
foreign particles injected into our bloodstream. The white blood cells
are too big to enter, so they surround tiny capillaries where the
foreign particles land, clog and collapse the capillaries.

This cuts off pathways for the smaller red blood cells to carry oxygen
to the organs near those capillaries that contain the foreign
particles. When the particles float near the brain, this lack of blood
supply can lead to autism, SIDS and many other diagnosed illnesses in
both children and adults.

Our immune systems will continue fighting the particles leading to
long-term or chronic illness. Different organs are affected depending
on where the particles are, which leads to different symptoms and
'disease' names, but the basic causes are the same and before this
discovery were unknown.

The main cause of the problem is the additives in the vaccines. The
purpose of the additives is to generate a faster response from white
blood cells. This works perfectly - white blood cells rush to the site
of the introduced foreign matter - and that is the source of the
problem. The white blood cells block the capillaries and also collapse
them, trying to destroy the foreign matter.

Dr. Moulden has been appointed to the Scientific Advisory Board for
the First Annual World Congress on Vaccinology in Guangzhou, China,
December 1- 5, 2008, where, he is to present to a group of 10,000
experts from around the world.
A History of Ignoring a Medical Breakthrough
In 2001, he took his work to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of
Ontario. They refused to review his work. He took it to Canadian
Members of Parliament including Gurbax Singh Mali (Liberal,
Bramalea-Gore) and Michael Ignatieff (Liberal, Etobicoke). They
refused to respond. He wrote to U.S. Senator Charles Grassley.
Grassley refused to respond. He took it to many established medical
bodies. They also did not respond.
Confirmation of Results
Dr. Moulden has confirmed his research with hundreds of independent
doctors and other medical experts around the world. Many of them
introduced him to clinically proven natural health solutions they
provide.
Putting People Before Corporations
When The College of Physicians refuses to acknowledge that there is
even a problem and politicians refuse to investigate, what could be
done next?

Dr. Moulden decided to run for election as Member of Parliament in the
Nipissing - Timiskaming riding where he grew up. By this action, he
plans to bring attention to the issue and to finally end the political
problems that are blocking this medical breakthrough. Dr. Moulden says
big pharmaceutical companies are exercising control over Canada's
taxpayer-funded universal healthcare system. One of the ways the
pharmaceutical companies are exercising control is in Bills C-51 and
C-52 currently in Parliament which would essentially criminalize
vitamins and supplements and give big pharmaceutical companies a
virtual monopoly on medical treatments.

For more information, please see the Canadian government's Bill C-51
and C-52 web-pages, an independent analysis site and a mainstream news
article:

1. Bill C-51

2. Bill C-52

3. Stop Bill C-51/C-52

Strong medicine for Canada's natural health industry Powers of
seizure are too sweeping
John Biggs, The Edmonton Journal Published: Saturday, June 07

On October 6th, 2008, Dr. Moulden will release his detailed
methodology proving that vaccines cause micro-vascular strokes
currently being used as evidence in U.S. federal circuit court to the
people of the Nipissing - Timiskaming riding. They can judge it for
themselves. A jury of nearly 80,000 has a chance to render a verdict
on vaccines that will send shockwaves around the world.

Jan Drew

Oct 21, 2008, 11:52:33 PM10/21/08
Groups restored.

Jan Drew

Oct 21, 2008, 11:56:41 PM10/21/08

marika

Oct 24, 2008, 7:58:26 PM10/24/08

"Citizen Jimserac" <Jims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>Cemb Byed, odin otvet!

http://www.workforce.com/section/00/article/25/83/58.php

marika

Oct 25, 2008, 3:25:51 PM10/25/08

"Citizen Jimserac" <Jims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thank you Marika for warning us about the evil demos and how
they are going to raise taxes -> but after an 800 BILLION
dollar bailout, any such suggestion is a complete SHUTKA
and hence renders you a nabeetee DURAK!!!

May I suggest you confine your political misunderstandings
to appropriate newsgroups and, meantime.....
DOS VEEDANYA!

=============

thank you citizen Jimserac. Why do you persist in speaking Russian to me.
I don't know that language. Perhaps it is because you are a communist?
also are you saying no one here has a 401k

mk5000

"people of the world today
are we looking for a better way of life
we are part of the rhythm nation"--Janet Jackson

Citizen Jimserac

Oct 26, 2008, 9:35:35 AM10/26/08

You are so right, I'm an alternative medicine communist.
If we must talk politics, the demos have plenty of blame
but that hardly excuses the complete ineptitude of the bushed era
and the astounding lack of oversight leading to the bailout
and the greatest financial crisis since the great depression.

And now a word to any of you poor bastards who has not figured
out the 401K and stock market game yet.

The stock market is run by insiders and corporatists who emphasize the
need for LONG TERM investing. This is a joke, as the "investors" are
finding out right now. I see commentator after commentator chiding
investors and telling them to "stay the course" , invest for the "long
haul" and the rest of that nonsense which has been thrown at investors
for generations.

As with real estate, the stock market does not always go up. You can
save for a lifetime, and invest and show great gains, ONLY TO HAVE IT
ALL WIPED AWAY AS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

NOTE carefully that 401K's were designed to provide cannon fodder, er...
I mean investments for banks and therefore there are hefty penalites for
withdrawing early. WHY? Who thought up this scam which dares to
penalize people for trying to get at their own money when they needed.
The entire system is so riddled with inequities that I could write a
book about it - but the important thing, if you are going to invest in
such vehicles is recognize how the manipulators think and how the laws
are rigged in their favour and always invest with a single maxim ->
always know where the exit is.

If Obama wins there will probably be some major reforms -
if the "maverick" and moose lady wins, then good luck sucker.

Citizen Jimserac

marika

Oct 26, 2008, 11:01:59 AM10/26/08

"Citizen Jimserac" <jp4...@comcast.net> wrote in message

o yeah and before i forget is it not ok to be a muslim in the us home of the
free and brave and freedom of religion.
remember the craziness after the NY magazine pictured Obama as a muslim on
it's cover?

only one political commentator so far that I have heard say it was ok and is
defending them is the OTHER New York Magazine

The female black commentator on tv whose name I forget said that he is the
only person she had spoken to all day that got the joke and if he were the
right skin color (that's what she said) he would understand why it's
offensive. It's on the order of being depicted as Aunt Jemima she says

democrats have no guts either citizen J

the whole thing is sad

at least Colin Powell came out and said what I was thinking, when he
announced his endorsementof Obama during Meet the Press las week: what's
wrong with being a Muslim anyway?

mk5000

"I'm a building jumper
Roof to roof you see me flying in the air
Break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones (3x)
Somebody got hurt"--Pixies