Re: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

ah

Nov 6, 2008, 3:14:11 PM11/6/08
rand mair fheal wrote:
> In article <au26h4llf41udncc0...@4ax.com>,
> Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Have all the illiterate and now inconsequential right wing fuckwits
>> left the building?
>
> hunkering down
> in their bunkers o solitude
>
> theyll be back as soon as they run out of tolilet paper

*woot*

TP and Cheetos for ALL my men!
--
ah

Sick&Tired

Nov 6, 2008, 3:52:39 PM11/6/08
Is this rec.crafts.metalworking? OR rec.crafts.politics? Enough already!
"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

marika

Nov 6, 2008, 6:26:41 PM11/6/08

"Sick&Tired" <Oh...@spamthis.com> wrote in message

> Is this rec.crafts.metalworking? OR rec.crafts.politics? Enough already!

rec.crafts.knitting-handbags

mk5000

"To be honest, it's kind of a nice thing when you're sitting in one of
those long drawn-out meetings, You can do what you need to do
and no one will notice."--Trevor Stromquist

marika

Nov 6, 2008, 6:34:31 PM11/6/08

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

how can right wing left?

mk5000

“I love when I hear about that stuff, because then Craft becomes
inexpensive,” said Tom Colicchio, chef of the quickly multiplying
restaurants, including a steakhouse in Las Vegas....
At the highly influential Craft, Mr. Colicchio serves pricey,
naked hunks of protein and charges extra for vegetables. ...
To which Mr. Tourondel replied, “He should look back at the old-time
steakhouse menus that were around way before Craft ever
existed.”--http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/21/dining/21plate.html?_r=1&ref=dining&oref=login

ah

Nov 6, 2008, 6:41:16 PM11/6/08

Hmm . . . yet another blank one.

*tap* *tap*

"Anyone in there?"
--
ah

rand mair fheal

Nov 6, 2008, 6:43:05 PM11/6/08
In article <cd-dnc9CMZYK4o7U...@rcn.net>,
"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > rand mair fheal wrote:

> >> hunkering down
> >> in their bunkers o solitude
> >>
> >> theyll be back as soon as they run out of tolilet paper
> >
> > *woot*
> >
> > TP and Cheetos for ALL my men!
> > --
> > ah
>
> how can right wing left?

three right turns equals on left turn

or if you high on drugs
you can make seven eleven fifteen etc right turns
because you should leave no turn unstoned

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

marika

Nov 6, 2008, 8:29:43 PM11/6/08

> Hmm . . . yet another blank one.
>
> *tap* *tap*
>
> "Anyone in there?"
> --

careful or the sweetmeats will drop out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dogseat/2658011491/

marika

Nov 6, 2008, 8:41:48 PM11/6/08

"rand mair fheal" <m...@tania-che.com> wrote in message

> three right turns equals on left turn

yield for pumpkin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAl8aSZhSz8

rand mair fheal

Nov 6, 2008, 8:57:28 PM11/6/08
In article <P_CdneR5M47rAI7U...@rcn.net>,
"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "rand mair fheal" <m...@tania-che.com> wrote in message
>

> > three right turns equals on left turn
> >

> yield for pumpkin

good idea to give kelly bundy lots of room

ah

Nov 6, 2008, 11:10:52 PM11/6/08

No bones about it.
--
ah

ah

Nov 6, 2008, 11:18:18 PM11/6/08
marika wrote:
> "ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> rand mair fheal wrote:

>>> hunkering down
>>> in their bunkers o solitude
>>>
>>> theyll be back as soon as they run out of tolilet paper
>>
>> *woot*
>>
>> TP and Cheetos for ALL my men!
>> --
>> ah
>
> how can right wing left?

Therein lie the sordid peculiarities of the situation.

> “I love when I hear about that stuff, because then Craft becomes
> inexpensive,” said Tom Colicchio, chef of the quickly multiplying
> restaurants, including a steakhouse in Las Vegas....
> At the highly influential Craft, Mr. Colicchio serves pricey,
> naked hunks of protein and charges extra for vegetables. ...
> To which Mr. Tourondel replied, “He should look back at the old-time
> steakhouse menus that were around way before Craft ever
> existed.”--http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/21/dining/21plate.html?_r=1&ref=dining&oref=login

Thank goodness credit has loosened.

Er, well, at least something's loosened . . . .
--
ah

ah

Nov 6, 2008, 11:41:38 PM11/6/08

Filth!
--
ah

marika

Nov 7, 2008, 6:26:19 PM11/7/08

> good idea to give kelly bundy lots of room

I always had a little bit of a crush on Al

mk5000

"One more night to do it all wrong
One more warning
One more warning sound
We're comin' out"--replacements

rand mair fheal

Nov 7, 2008, 6:38:16 PM11/7/08
In article <GNOdnVfaFpXbUonU...@rcn.net>,
"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "rand mair fheal" <m...@tania-che.com> wrote in message
> >
> > good idea to give kelly bundy lots of room
> >

> I always had a little bit of a crush on Al

i like how al saved the earth
by providing the fuel to space ships defending us

marika

Nov 7, 2008, 6:45:52 PM11/7/08

> Thank goodness credit has loosened.
>
> Er, well, at least something's loosened . . . .
> --

Sarah Palin's grip on her wardrobe?

mk5000

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/06/gop-lawyer-dispatched-to_n_141897.html

marika

Nov 7, 2008, 7:45:24 PM11/7/08

> i like how al saved the earth
> by providing the fuel to space ships defending us

Bundy home address is 9764 Jeopardy Lane, Chicago, Illinois.

I think they lived right around the corner from the Obamas!

mk5000

http://books.google.com/books?id=CIy6xWDzF6kC&pg=PA116&dq=across+the+country.+number+two

ah

Nov 7, 2008, 8:03:17 PM11/7/08
marika wrote:
> "ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Thank goodness credit has loosened.
>>
>> Er, well, at least something's loosened . . . .
>> --
>

> Sarah Palin's grip on her wardrobe?

Palin's grip.

> mk5000
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/06/gop-lawyer-dispatched-to_n_141897.html

Flicked to teh side, eh?

Damn!
--
ah

rand mair fheal

Nov 7, 2008, 8:40:18 PM11/7/08
In article <_YmdnYm9urDJfInU...@rcn.net>,
"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "rand mair fheal" <m...@tania-che.com> wrote in message
>
> > i like how al saved the earth
> > by providing the fuel to space ships defending us
> >

> Bundy home address is 9764 Jeopardy Lane, Chicago, Illinois.
>

> I think they lived right around the corner from the Obamas!

lived

secret service has already transfered al to an undisclosed location

marika

Nov 7, 2008, 9:07:34 PM11/7/08

> Palin's grip.

the connection is a GOOD sign!

I'd love to see it

> Damn!

thanks!

mk5000

"So take another pill from your purse
Take a little ride in a hearse
We're takin a ride
We're takin a ride"--replacements, takin a ride

marika

Nov 7, 2008, 9:09:17 PM11/7/08

> lived
>
> secret service has already transfered al to an undisclosed location

oh THAT"s why the show got cancelled.

mk5000

"Yeah, can I get change?
Where're the twinkies?
What's on sale?
I'm a customer"--replacements

ah

Nov 7, 2008, 9:17:56 PM11/7/08
marika wrote:
> "rand mair fheal" <m...@tania-che.com> wrote in message
>
>> i like how al saved the earth
>> by providing the fuel to space ships defending us
>>

> Bundy home address is 9764 Jeopardy Lane, Chicago, Illinois.
>

> I think they lived right around the corner from the Obamas!

Oho!

> mk5000
>
> http://books.google.com/books?id=CIy6xWDzF6kC&pg=PA116&dq=across+the+country.+number+two

--
ah

ah

Nov 7, 2008, 10:10:38 PM11/7/08

http://alaska.cirusdesign.com/other/sign1.jpg

>>> mk5000
>>>
>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/06/gop-lawyer-dispatched-to_n_141897.html
>>>

>> Flicked to teh side, eh?
>>

> I'd love to see it

It's a heart-breaker.

>> Damn!
>

> thanks!

It was the least I could do.

> mk5000
>
> "So take another pill from your purse
> Take a little ride in a hearse
> We're takin a ride
> We're takin a ride"--replacements, takin a ride

--
ah

rand mair fheal

Nov 7, 2008, 10:55:57 PM11/7/08
In article <4914f6cb$0$67969$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

> marika wrote:
> > "rand mair fheal" <m...@tania-che.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> i like how al saved the earth
> >> by providing the fuel to space ships defending us
> >>

> > Bundy home address is 9764 Jeopardy Lane, Chicago, Illinois.
> >

> > I think they lived right around the corner from the Obamas!
>
> Oho!

ever see officer dan and obama in the same room at the same time

rand mair fheal

Nov 7, 2008, 10:58:37 PM11/7/08
In article <vtSdnRzj98FmaYnU...@rcn.net>,
"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "rand mair fheal" <m...@tania-che.com> wrote in message
> >
> > lived
> >
> > secret service has already transfered al to an undisclosed location
> >

> oh THAT"s why the show got cancelled.

the world wasnt ready for the truth

Cliff

Nov 8, 2008, 8:21:05 AM11/8/08

"Sarah Palin's Clothes: GOP Lawyer Dispatched To Alaska To Retrieve Some"

He's going to fight it out for them ....
--
Cliff

Boater

Nov 8, 2008, 8:39:41 AM11/8/08

Don't forget the First Dude's $40,000 in suits and shoes. Of course, the
question is, to what event in Alaska would a real man wear a $4000
custom-made dress suit?

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 8, 2008, 9:22:12 AM11/8/08

Nope, he's there to transport the clothing to Rudy Guiliani who will then
look simply marvelous.

--
Regards, Curly

marika

Nov 8, 2008, 10:01:26 AM11/8/08

"Boater" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

> Don't forget the First Dude's $40,000 in suits and shoes. Of course, the
> question is, to what event in Alaska would a real man wear a $4000
> custom-made dress suit?

he's REAL???

I thought he was a cardboard cut out she kept in one of the expensive
suitcases RNC also paid for ! I thought she unfolded him and put him at the
back of the stage during campaign rallies.

mk5000

"ain't no other man that can stand up next to you
ain't no other man that does what you do
you're the kind of guy a girl finds in a blue moon
you got soul, you got class, you got style with your bad ass"--Christina
Aguilera

ah

Nov 8, 2008, 11:00:15 AM11/8/08

http://flickr.com/photos/barackobamadotcom/3009093946/in/set-72157608716313371/
--
ah

marika

Nov 8, 2008, 11:36:01 AM11/8/08

> http://flickr.com/photos/barackobamadotcom/3009093946/in/set-72157608716313371/
> --

I had read a blog a while ago, but didn't save the link It was written by
people in Wasilla way before the nomination who gabbed about Palin's
addiction to shopping for high fashion. They said Sarah used to tell Todd
that she was going to Costco but would take side trips to larger cities to
shop at the mall.

My sister says that the reason Palin put in for per diem was to rip off her
own state to buy herself stuff.
But, she goes on, Palin must have hid the stuff she bought at the malls in
the closet because she always looked awful!
She also speculates that Sarah probably paid off the cards right away and
Todd never saw anything since
he was never around anyway she probably managed everything.

mk5000

"so don't let me fool around no more
send your angels down to guide me through that door
well i've gone and confessed my regrets
and I pray I'm not held in contempt"--Christina Aguilera, Mercy on Me

Aratzio

Nov 8, 2008, 12:22:56 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:01:26 -0500, in the land of alt.aratzio,
"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> got double secret probation for
writing:

>"Boater" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message
>

>> Don't forget the First Dude's $40,000 in suits and shoes. Of course, the
>> question is, to what event in Alaska would a real man wear a $4000
>> custom-made dress suit?
>
>he's REAL???
>
>I thought he was a cardboard cut out she kept in one of the expensive
>suitcases RNC also paid for ! I thought she unfolded him and put him at the
>back of the stage during campaign rallies.

I preferred the animatronic Country Western hicks.

Boater

Nov 8, 2008, 1:41:01 PM11/8/08

Did "The Todd" ever say anything publicly during the campaign? I don't
recall seeing him utter a word. I did see news accounts of Mrs. Biden
giving political talks, and I thought she was pretty smooth. Mrs. Cheney
is an accomplished speaker, as was Mrs. Gore.

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 8, 2008, 1:58:11 PM11/8/08

Spouses are/should be irrelevant. Unless they're engaged in criminal
behavior family should be off limits.

Besides, Sarah Palin has enough baggage that you needn't go after family.
For instance her incapacity for office because she _has_ a family
including an infant retard which will take much of her time. How can she
perform her duties, and the presidency if McCain pops an artery? How many
more pinheads is she going to bring into this world while in office? What
if America is attacked on the Sabbath, is she capable of responding? Is
she going to represent America or only those (undefined) areas of America
which represent America?

Gunner Asch

Nov 8, 2008, 6:00:54 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 08:39:41 -0500, Boater <payer...@mypacks.net>
wrote:

Odd that all those claims come from anonymous sources.

You know..Ive heard from anyonymous sources that Obama is a pole
smoker. It must be true eh?

Seems that a number of people in the RNC got pissed and instead of
blaming themselves for running an incompetent election..are tying to
take it out on Palin

http://www.bnd.com/news/state/story/534914.html

This will come out before long..and they and the leftards who pushed
the attacks will look even farther wacked out than usual

Gunner

Cliff

Nov 8, 2008, 6:39:34 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:36:01 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

>But, she goes on, Palin must have hid the stuff she bought at the malls in
>the closet because she always looked awful!

What WE saw was after > $30,000 of "taste" was professionally applied.
Some folks just naturally like ugly.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/firetoad17/Bird_Flu_Hits_South_Florida.jpg
(Bird flu strikes South Florida)

>She also speculates that Sarah probably paid off the cards right away and
>Todd never saw anything since
>he was never around anyway she probably managed everything.

I'd insist on DNA tests for the kids & their kids ....
--
Cliff

Cliff

Nov 8, 2008, 6:41:39 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 13:41:01 -0500, Boater <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote:

>Aratzio wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:01:26 -0500, in the land of alt.aratzio,
>> "marika" <marik...@gmail.com> got double secret probation for
>> writing:
>>
>>> "Boater" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

>>> he's REAL???
>>>
>>> I thought he was a cardboard cut out she kept in one of the expensive
>>> suitcases RNC also paid for ! I thought she unfolded him and put him at the
>>> back of the stage during campaign rallies.
>>>

>> I preferred the animatronic Country Western hicks.
>

>Did "The Todd" ever say anything publicly during the campaign? I don't
>recall seeing him utter a word.

Yes, but he needed many more English language lessons.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Nov 8, 2008, 6:43:43 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 10:58:11 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon <curlysu...@live.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 13:41:01 -0500, Boater wrote:
>
>> Aratzio wrote:
>>> On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:01:26 -0500, in the land of alt.aratzio, "marika"
>>> <marik...@gmail.com> got double secret probation for writing:

>>> I preferred the animatronic Country Western hicks.
>>

>> Did "The Todd" ever say anything publicly during the campaign? I don't
>> recall seeing him utter a word. I did see news accounts of Mrs. Biden
>> giving political talks, and I thought she was pretty smooth. Mrs. Cheney
>> is an accomplished speaker, as was Mrs. Gore.
>
>Spouses are/should be irrelevant. Unless they're engaged in criminal
>behavior family should be off limits.
>
>Besides, Sarah Palin has enough baggage that you needn't go after family.
>For instance her incapacity for office because she _has_ a family
>including an infant retard which will take much of her time. How can she
>perform her duties, and the presidency if McCain pops an artery?

The intent was clear.
Cheney, Rove & the neocons would "assist".

--

Cliff

Cliff

Nov 8, 2008, 6:46:12 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 06:22:12 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon <curlysu...@live.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 08:21:05 -0500, Cliff wrote:

>> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:45:52 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Sarah Palin's grip on her wardrobe?
>>>
>>>mk5000
>>>
>>>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/06/gop-lawyer-dispatched-to_n_141897.html
>>
>> "Sarah Palin's Clothes: GOP Lawyer Dispatched To Alaska To Retrieve
>> Some"
>>
>> He's going to fight it out for them ....
>
>Nope, he's there to transport the clothing to Rudy Guiliani who will then
>look simply marvelous.

No postage for shipping third class or anything?
Instead a $500/Hr lawyer on a nice long trip ... portal to
portal plus all expenses no doubt.
--
Cliff

§ñühw¤£f

Nov 8, 2008, 6:55:10 PM11/8/08

Yes, the "First Dude" did speak....it went something like this:

"hey...I just got me a new kickass snow machine and I already ran over
several moose with it..."
<BELCH>
"heh...thats just the Ranier talkin..."

--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

ah

Nov 8, 2008, 7:07:20 PM11/8/08
marika wrote:
> "ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://flickr.com/photos/barackobamadotcom/3009093946/in/set-72157608716313371/
>> --
>

> I had read a blog a while ago, but didn't save the link It was written by
> people in Wasilla way before the nomination who gabbed about Palin's
> addiction to shopping for high fashion. They said Sarah used to tell Todd
> that she was going to Costco but would take side trips to larger cities to
> shop at the mall.
>
> My sister says that the reason Palin put in for per diem was to rip off her
> own state to buy herself stuff.
> But, she goes on, Palin must have hid the stuff she bought at the malls in
> the closet because she always looked awful!
> She also speculates that Sarah probably paid off the cards right away and
> Todd never saw anything since
> he was never around anyway she probably managed everything.

Wot a messy chain of events.

What /will/ the claqueurs do now?

> mk5000
>

> "so don't let me fool around no more
> send your angels down to guide me through that door
> well i've gone and confessed my regrets
> and I pray I'm not held in contempt"--Christina Aguilera, Mercy on Me

--
ah

ah

Nov 8, 2008, 7:09:04 PM11/8/08

Yes, yes, yes . . . she will be vindicated.
--
ah

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 8, 2008, 7:49:47 PM11/8/08
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 15:00:54 -0800, Gunner Asch wrote:
---snip---

> You know..Ive heard from anyonymous sources that Obama is a pole smoker.
> It must be true eh?
---snip---

strabo

Nov 9, 2008, 6:21:13 AM11/9/08
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 13:41:01 -0500, Boater wrote:
>
>> Aratzio wrote:
>>> On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:01:26 -0500, in the land of alt.aratzio, "marika"
>>> <marik...@gmail.com> got double secret probation for writing:

>>> I preferred the animatronic Country Western hicks.
>>
>> Did "The Todd" ever say anything publicly during the campaign? I don't
>> recall seeing him utter a word. I did see news accounts of Mrs. Biden
>> giving political talks, and I thought she was pretty smooth. Mrs. Cheney
>> is an accomplished speaker, as was Mrs. Gore.
>
> Spouses are/should be irrelevant. Unless they're engaged in criminal
> behavior family should be off limits.

So the children of politician XXX, Suzy the Slut and Sammy the Slacker,
should be off-limits to voter scrutiny? Just ignore their deplorable
condition and assume that XXX has no responsibility for it?

Families and other relationships are a part of the individual. Perhaps
a small part but must be considered.

> Besides, Sarah Palin has enough baggage that you needn't go after family.
> For instance her incapacity for office because she _has_ a family
> including an infant retard which will take much of her time. How can she
> perform her duties, and the presidency if McCain pops an artery? How many
> more pinheads is she going to bring into this world while in office? What
> if America is attacked on the Sabbath, is she capable of responding? Is
> she going to represent America or only those (undefined) areas of America
> which represent America?

Some would classify your Palin slur as a sexist presumption. Are you
a sexist?

What if Obama has a retard? Will this take away his time and energy from
the presidency?

Me? I'm definitely a sexist pig as well as a racist and bigot. You name
it and I can put it down, or raise it up.

rand mair fheal

Nov 9, 2008, 6:59:51 AM11/9/08
In article <1226229235_796@isp.n>, strabo <str...@flashlight.net> wrote:

> So the children of politician XXX, Suzy the Slut and Sammy the Slacker,
> should be off-limits to voter scrutiny? Just ignore their deplorable
> condition and assume that XXX has no responsibility for it?

so what foul immorality have obamas two daughter done this week

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 10:53:25 AM11/9/08

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

> I preferred the animatronic Country Western hicks.

I saw them in Disneyworld. I understand they were Disney's first
animatronic exhibit. It sorta creeped me out though.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.rodeo/msg/4939cefa1aab3fd9?hl=en

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 11:03:10 AM11/9/08

> Did "The Todd" ever say anything publicly during the campaign? I don't
> recall seeing him utter a word. I did see news accounts of Mrs. Biden
> giving political talks, and I thought she was pretty smooth. Mrs. Cheney
> is an accomplished speaker, as was Mrs. Gore.

I don't believe he was permitted to speak. Someone would likely ask him
about his affiliations with militia groups and he'd probably have to answer

mk5000

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/ListingDetails?bi=1025354006&cm_mmc=gbase-_-us-_-gbase-_-1025354006

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 11:19:39 AM11/9/08

"Curly Surmudgeon" <curlysu...@live.com> wrote in message

> Spouses are/should be irrelevant. Unless they're engaged in criminal
> behavior family should be off limits.

that should be : "engaged in criminal behavior that the candidate spouse is
aware of"

> Besides, Sarah Palin has enough baggage

and she got that baggage for free from the RNC. And to that extent, since
the RNC paid for Todd's baggage and clothes, he is suddenly relevant and
appropriate for discussion in the context of the campaign.

>that you needn't go after family.
> For instance her incapacity for office because she _has_ a family
> including an infant retard which will take much of her time. How can she
> perform her duties, and the presidency if McCain pops an artery?

I suspect most of the electorate didn't even consider that as the reason she
couldn't handle the job if McCain were to become incapacitated. It was her
obvious inability to manage a simple interview. It's false to say that she
wasn't prepared and it wasn't fair to judge her for her inability to handle
interviews. She was the mayor and governor in her home state. She had those
positions and had to handle media there. If she couldn't figure out how to
answer graciously even when she wasn't sure of something, she really doesn't
belong on stage. Memorizing information is only half the job.Making stuff
up when you weren't taught lines isn't acceptable. Making stuff up that
assures the listener that even though you may not know the specific answer
you will be willing to explore the information necessary to look at the
question - that's ok.

>How many
> more pinheads is she going to bring into this world while in office? What
> if America is attacked on the Sabbath, is she capable of responding?

That's an excellent point.

>Is
> she going to represent America or only those (undefined) areas of America
> which represent America?

She very clearly defines me as not "real America", I had no reason to vote
for someone who takes that position AND has no real chops. The fact that
she constantly wound her husband's virtues into the debate is her fault not
mine. Even if we shouldn't consider him, she was always throwing him in
there making him an issue. I had made up my mind without her giving me this
additional fodder. His membership in AIP suggests that her comments about
'real America" reflect probable sentiments that approve of his membership in
that group. I do think that is relevant. But I'd made up my mind way
before I found out about that.

mk5000

"What if I found a way to wash it all aside.
What if she touches with those fingertips,
As the words spill out like fire from her lips?
And if she says come inside I'll come inside for her."--Sanctified, Nine
Inch Nails

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 11:31:28 AM11/9/08

"Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message

> Odd that all those claims come from anonymous sources.
>
> You know..Ive heard from anyonymous sources that Obama is a pole
> smoker. It must be true eh?
>
> Seems that a number of people in the RNC got pissed and instead of
> blaming themselves for running an incompetent election..are tying to
> take it out on Palin
>
> http://www.bnd.com/news/state/story/534914.html
>
> This will come out before long..and they and the leftards who pushed
> the attacks will look even farther wacked out than usual

I can't remember which journalist it was or the newspaper where the most
recent attacks were disclosed. The ones about not understanding Africa, and
so on.
On a show I was watching (I channel surf too much so can't remember),
another journalist from his organization was asked on camera whether the
story was true. He responded that even though the reports are billed as
anonymous, his company had to have fully checked the information out before
releasing it, so he believed the story to be true.

I'd think she'd come out swinging a little harder if at least some part of
the story isn't true

mk5000

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=about+15+minutes+&hl=en&emb=0&aq=-1&oq=#

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 11:37:22 AM11/9/08

"Cliff" <Clhu...@aol.com> wrote in message

He was bitterly clinging

mk5000

"so once again the way you feel will never ever stay the same.
and I'm to blame.
I wonder just who made the rules up for this game.
well I guess I just don't understand about what you want and what you
need."--maybe just once, nine inch nails

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 11:42:27 AM11/9/08

> No postage for shipping third class or anything?
> Instead a $500/Hr lawyer on a nice long trip ... portal to
> portal plus all expenses no doubt.
> --

that's a pretty inexpensive lawyer for RNC purposes.

I would think they'd ask Putin to send an envoy. He's closer to Alaska than
the RNC, or so I hear
Perhaps Putin could send Medvedev, his loyal servant

mk5000

"Even his one-paragraph congratulatory telegram to Mr. Obama was brusque. "I
hope for a constructive dialogue with you, based on trust and consideration
of each other's interests," Mr. Medvedev wrote.

"It was a giant, 'Hey, welcome to the game,' " said George Friedman, chief
executive at Stratfor, a geopolitical risk analysis company. "While Obama
would like to deal sequentially with Iraq, Afghanistan and, when he gets to
it, the Russians, the Russians themselves want to be a burning issue at the
top of his list."--

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/world/europe/08russia.html?_r=1&ref=world&oref=slogin

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 11:50:14 AM11/9/08

"я黨wぃf" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yes, the "First Dude" did speak....it went something like this:
>
> "hey...I just got me a new kickass snow machine and I already ran over
> several moose with it..."
> <BELCH>
> "heh...thats just the Ranier talkin..."

Atlanta doesn't have an NHL hockey team does it

Sarah should maybe run for vice president of Canada, where she can put all
that lipstick wearing talent to use

http://finance.google.com/finance?cid=139509

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 12:10:59 PM11/9/08

>> http://www.bnd.com/news/state/story/534914.html

>> This will come out before long..and they and the leftards who pushed
>> the attacks will look even farther wacked out than usual
>
> Yes, yes, yes . . . she will be vindicated.
> --

The media will continue using star power and sleepy sheep against her though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9nic8oi5g

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 12:15:47 PM11/9/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:03:10 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
the Militia, do you not?

By law.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 12:19:17 PM11/9/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:31:28 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> http://www.bnd.com/news/state/story/534914.html
>>
>> This will come out before long..and they and the leftards who pushed
>> the attacks will look even farther wacked out than usual
>

>I can't remember which journalist it was or the newspaper where the most
>recent attacks were disclosed. The ones about not understanding Africa, and
>so on.
>On a show I was watching (I channel surf too much so can't remember),
>another journalist from his organization was asked on camera whether the
>story was true. He responded that even though the reports are billed as
>anonymous, his company had to have fully checked the information out before
>releasing it, so he believed the story to be true.

Oh...like they checked out the Dan Rather Memos, eh?

Laugh laugh laugh....

So whats Dan Rather doing these days?

I understand Dan Rather recently found a Martin Luther King memo
endorsing Obama......

laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

thu...@takeoutgti.net

Nov 9, 2008, 12:29:51 PM11/9/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:31:28 -0500, marika wrote:

> On a show I was watching (I channel surf too much so can't remember),
> another journalist from his organization was asked on camera whether the
> story was true. He responded that even though the reports are billed as
> anonymous, his company had to have fully checked the information out
> before releasing it, so he believed the story to be true.

Yeah, but it doesn't take into consideration how incompetent MSM really
is. Here's an article from Newsweek that was a behind the scenes look at
both campaigns.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/168017/page/7

In the link, it states Palin refused to go onstage with Sen. Sununu,
because he was pro-choice. Because of the article, I called her a
nutcase. Turns out, Sununu is definitely not pro-choice.

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/John_Sununu_Abortion.htm

That "fact checking" took me all of a minute.

Boater

Nov 9, 2008, 12:41:51 PM11/9/08

It is quite possible Palin thought Sununu was pro-choice and that was a
reason she gave for not going onstage with him. Remember, Palin does not
have a grasp of issues or facts.

Sununu is pretty much a male version of Palin, a real ditz. I was
pleased to see him defeated by Jeanne Shaheen.

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 12:46:51 PM11/9/08

> You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
> the Militia, do you not?
>
> By law.

High Comedy on Usenet

The other place you get this stuff is those cable news shows. Definitely
you miss high comedy if you don't watch those crazy cable
commentors because they are so SERIOUS about themselves. It's like their
lives and the fate of the planets rest on them.

Tanks God the Phillies won the Series because now it's ok if the Iggles lose
right? BTW what's Jimmie Rollins story I hear a lot of unrelated to baseball
stuff about him.

So can you believe the Jets are in a 3 way tie for 1st place? And the best
record within the division??????? (tiebreaker). Brett is pretty happy about
it. he goes, talking about game against Buffalo (where they played really
well but he threw no touchdown pass), "We won even though I didn't throw a
single
touchdown pass, well none to my team anyway' (HAHA was intercepted and ran
back 94
yards for touchdown). They are bizarre. They play HORRIBLE against Oakland
Raiders.
Absolutely horrible and lose, and then play Buffalo the division leader and
for sure they're going to lose and all of the sudden a defense shows up they
play FANTASTIC and win.
Now, I CANNOT BELIEVE they have to play TENNESSEE of all teams!!!! So
unfair!

mk5000

"hey God
why are you doing this to me?
am i not living up to what i'm supposed to be?
why am i seething with this animosity?"--nine inch nails, terrible lie

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 12:58:55 PM11/9/08

> Oh...like they checked out the Dan Rather Memos, eh?
>
> Laugh laugh laugh....
>
> So whats Dan Rather doing these days?
>
> I understand Dan Rather recently found a Martin Luther King memo
> endorsing Obama......
>
> laugh laugh laugh

In Rather's case it was a memo from a time very long ago. Thus a 3rd party
hearsay document.

In the most recent instance of the Palin issue, it was based on verbal
interviews of the individuals who were part of the events, or so the speaker
would have you believe. There's really no comparison here in the way you
verify an old document vs the way you verify a witness who is a participant
in an event.

Rather, if I recall, is of retirement age. So he retired. It's permitted.
When you get old

According to this he's just turned 77
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0711710/bio

I did see him show up as a talking head now and again on the cable news
shows

The cable news shows treated the Palin story pretty much the same,
irrespective of their particular leanings.

Believe it or not I watch Rachel Maddow and Bill O'Reilly religiously and
avoid
Olbermann and Hannity.

O'Reilly didn't seem so much skeptical of the report being true, as
dismissive that it was hyperbole but some part of it was true.

Maddow and O'Reilly they are funny counterparts to each other on any good
day of the week

did you happen see Affleck's great bit on Saturday Night Live portraying
Olberman and
his preaching about Precious Purrfect's rejection by his condo board

mk5000

"You make this all go away.
I'm down to just one thing.
And I'm starting to scare myself.
You make this all go away"--something I can never have, nine inch nails

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 1:04:05 PM11/9/08

<thu...@TAKEOUTgti.net> wrote in message

ok but did she refuse to go on stage?

If she refused and gave that as her reason, then she is nutz. And if the
magazine is reporting that this is her reason, whether SHE was right or not,
they are reporting accurately.

It is not really relevant whether Sununu is or is not in fact pro choice,
but whether Palin refused to appear because of HER misperception.

i know no one can visibly do anything for Spitzer as far as political
appointments, but the guy's
expertise would be Obama's loss if he doesn't get him involved in this
housing/financial market stuff

mk

"Some people think thriftiness is a poor second to putting one's energy
and initiative into making lots of money. Takes all sorts."==
A L P

The Observer

Nov 9, 2008, 1:05:47 PM11/9/08
Hey he is a native American (He is a citiczen of a foreign nation, he
can belong to the Native American Milita as required by his tribal
obligations and go to war against the United States if called upon)?
You liberals have inscribed that into law.

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 1:43:08 PM11/9/08

> It is quite possible Palin thought Sununu was pro-choice and that was a
> reason she gave for not going onstage with him. Remember, Palin does not
> have a grasp of issues or facts.
>
> Sununu is pretty much a male version of Palin, a real ditz. I was pleased
> to see him defeated by Jeanne Shaheen.

Do you remember all that bit about her IQ and refusal to release school
records. I wonder what secrets that holds (shush I know already about
Obama's similar issue)

mk5000

"I don't know what I am I don't know where I've been
human junk just words and so much skin
stick my hands through the cage of this endless routine
just some flesh caught in this big broken machine"--happiness in slavery,
nine inch nails

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 1:46:22 PM11/9/08

"The Observer" <somewhere@out_of_Africa.net> wrote in message

I guess then it depends what he means when he uses the word "virtually"

Virtually I am not required to belong to a militia of any type.

why anyone would WANT me in their militia is a better question.

mk5000

"give it to me i throw it away
after everything i've done i hate myself for what i've become
i tried
i gave up"--Nine Inch Nails

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 2:30:00 PM11/9/08
rand mair fheal wrote:
> In article <1226229235_796@isp.n>, strabo <str...@flashlight.net> wrote:
>
>> So the children of politician XXX, Suzy the Slut and Sammy the Slacker,
>> should be off-limits to voter scrutiny? Just ignore their deplorable
>> condition and assume that XXX has no responsibility for it?
>
> so what foul immorality have obamas two daughter done this week

Well, Sasha wants to become a dancer!
--
ah

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 2:34:23 PM11/9/08

Your finger.

--
ah

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 2:39:18 PM11/9/08

*taps*

Wake-up, Tubester. Teh World is not really that interested in killing you,

btw, you need to re-arrange that chip: it's in disarray.
--
ah

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 9, 2008, 2:38:58 PM11/9/08

Many conventions fail at the extreme however I grant great slack on this
issue. Even Billy Carter should have been off limits except for when he
sought the lime light and made a fool of himself.

>> Besides, Sarah Palin has enough baggage that you needn't go after
>> family. For instance her incapacity for office because she _has_ a
>> family including an infant retard which will take much of her time. How
>> can she perform her duties, and the presidency if McCain pops an artery?
>> How many more pinheads is she going to bring into this world while in
>> office? What if America is attacked on the Sabbath, is she capable of
>> responding? Is she going to represent America or only those (undefined)
>> areas of America which represent America?
>>

> Some would classify your Palin slur as a sexist presumption. Are you a
> sexist?

Yes, but not in the negative vein. I consider women special.

> What if Obama has a retard? Will this take away his time and energy from
> the presidency?

Yes, but not as much as the mothers.

> Me? I'm definitely a sexist pig as well as a racist and bigot. You name
> it and I can put it down, or raise it up.

Your choice, obviously, but I wouldn't brag about being a racist and
bigot, I'd be ashamed and change my opinion.

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 9, 2008, 2:39:37 PM11/9/08

Is that Radiance or Rosebud?

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 2:43:21 PM11/9/08

ROLF!

Anyway(s), not much else to do these days.
--
a "sarcastic to the beginning" h

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 3:08:49 PM11/9/08
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:30:00 -0500, ah wrote:
>
>> rand mair fheal wrote:

>>> so what foul immorality have obamas two daughter done this week
>>
>> Well, Sasha wants to become a dancer!
>
> Is that Radiance or Rosebud?

Pardon?
--
ah

rand mair fheal

Nov 9, 2008, 3:14:40 PM11/9/08
In article <zf6dne1UbYVVkIrU...@rcn.net>,
"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > For instance her incapacity for office because she _has_ a family
> > including an infant retard which will take much of her time. How can she
> > perform her duties, and the presidency if McCain pops an artery?
>
> I suspect most of the electorate didn't even consider that as the reason she
> couldn't handle the job if McCain were to become incapacitated. It was her

you know women
they cant deal with the responsibility of family and work outside the home

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

rand mair fheal

Nov 9, 2008, 4:34:36 PM11/9/08
In article <5JOdnSJtCrC1u4rU...@web-ster.com>,
The Observer <somewhere@out_of_Africa.net> wrote:

> Hey he is a native American (He is a citiczen of a foreign nation, he
> can belong to the Native American Milita as required by his tribal
> obligations and go to war against the United States if called upon)?
> You liberals have inscribed that into law.

thank you for sharing my nightmare

everyday i have to worry about injuns on the warpath
scalping the paleskins
at the slot machines

Aratzio

Nov 9, 2008, 4:45:45 PM11/9/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:53:25 -0500, in alt.aratzio, "marika"
<marik...@gmail.com> bloviated:

>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

>> I preferred the animatronic Country Western hicks.
>

>I saw them in Disneyworld. I understand they were Disney's first
>animatronic exhibit. It sorta creeped me out though.
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.rodeo/msg/4939cefa1aab3fd9?hl=en

The one they had for Palin was the Hank Williams Jr. animatronic. Did
not look very lifelike.

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 5:15:03 PM11/9/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:46:22 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Gunner
>>>
>> Hey he is a native American (He is a citiczen of a foreign nation, he can
>> belong to the Native American Milita as required by his tribal obligations
>> and go to war against the United States if called upon)?
>> You liberals have inscribed that into law.
>
>I guess then it depends what he means when he uses the word "virtually"
>
>Virtually I am not required to belong to a militia of any type.

Then you are not a citizen of the US.

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 5:15:01 PM11/9/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:46:51 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message
>>
>> You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
>> the Militia, do you not?
>>
>> By law.
>>

>High Comedy on Usenet
>
>The other place you get this stuff is those cable news shows. Definitely
>you miss high comedy if you don't watch those crazy cable
>commentors because they are so SERIOUS about themselves. It's like their
>lives and the fate of the planets rest on them.

So you ARE ignorant. I rather thought so.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311
Prev | Next
§ 311. Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males
at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of
title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a
declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and
of female citizens of the United States who are members of the
National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and
the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the
militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval
Militia.

You never cease to amaze and amuse me with your buffoonery.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 5:15:02 PM11/9/08

Native American Militia?????? What would that be?

US Code

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311

§ 311. Militia: composition and classes

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 5:16:02 PM11/9/08

so how does it feel to discover you are a Militia member?

And Ill bet you dont have a thing to wear either...that stupid tutu
wont cut it.

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 5:19:19 PM11/9/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:58:55 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message
>>

>> Oh...like they checked out the Dan Rather Memos, eh?
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh....
>>
>> So whats Dan Rather doing these days?
>>
>> I understand Dan Rather recently found a Martin Luther King memo
>> endorsing Obama......
>>
>> laugh laugh laugh
>>

>In Rather's case it was a memo from a time very long ago. Thus a 3rd party
>hearsay document.

September of 2004 is a "very long time ago"?

>In the most recent instance of the Palin issue, it was based on verbal
>interviews of the individuals who were part of the events, or so the speaker
>would have you believe. There's really no comparison here in the way you
>verify an old document vs the way you verify a witness who is a participant
>in an event.

so who were those people interviewed? Be specific, use as much
whitespace as necessary.

>Rather, if I recall, is of retirement age. So he retired. It's permitted.
>When you get old

He got fired

>According to this he's just turned 77
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0711710/bio
>
>I did see him show up as a talking head now and again on the cable news
>shows
>
>The cable news shows treated the Palin story pretty much the same,
>irrespective of their particular leanings.

So they fired the reporters?

>Believe it or not I watch Rachel Maddow and Bill O'Reilly religiously and
>avoid
>Olbermann and Hannity.
>
>O'Reilly didn't seem so much skeptical of the report being true, as
>dismissive that it was hyperbole but some part of it was true.

O' Reilly has a permanantly infected crotch, from trying to ride the
fence

Unfortunately he keeps falling off on the Left side of it.

GUnner

Gunner Asch

Nov 9, 2008, 6:33:12 PM11/9/08

Full nudity or just tits?

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 6:55:19 PM11/9/08
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:30:00 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>rand mair fheal wrote:

>>> so what foul immorality have obamas two daughter done this week
>>
>>Well, Sasha wants to become a dancer!
>
> Full nudity or just tits?

Does that excite you, Tubester?
--
ah

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 6:55:57 PM11/9/08
Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Hey he is a native American (He is a citiczen of a foreign nation, he can
>>> belong to the Native American Milita as required by his tribal obligations
>>> and go to war against the United States if called upon)?
>>> You liberals have inscribed that into law.
>>
>>I guess then it depends what he means when he uses the word "virtually"
>>
>>Virtually I am not required to belong to a militia of any type.
>
> Then you are not a citizen of the US.

Pot. Kettle. Huge.

--
ah

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 6:57:34 PM11/9/08
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
>>> the Militia, do you not?
>>>
>>> By law.
>>
>>*taps*
>>
>>Wake-up, Tubester. Teh World is not really that interested in killing you,
>>
>>btw, you need to re-arrange that chip: it's in disarray.
>

> so how does it feel to discover you are a Militia member?

Read part (a) again, Sonny.

--
ah

rand mair fheal

Nov 9, 2008, 7:13:48 PM11/9/08
In article <apseh41b1g02ug7st...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:30:00 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >rand mair fheal wrote:

> >> so what foul immorality have obamas two daughter done this week
> >
> >Well, Sasha wants to become a dancer!
>
> Full nudity or just tits?

always wait for gunner
to blaze new trails
in unusual sexuality

rand mair fheal

Nov 9, 2008, 7:16:57 PM11/9/08
In article <b6oeh49uffbd5hu8d...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:

> >Virtually I am not required to belong to a militia of any type.
>
> Then you are not a citizen of the US.

> > (a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males

or female

Curly Surmudgeon

Nov 9, 2008, 8:05:53 PM11/9/08

ah

Nov 9, 2008, 10:52:50 PM11/9/08
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 15:08:49 -0500, ah wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

>>> Is that Radiance or Rosebud?
>>
>> Pardon?
>
> http://www.newsweek.com/id/167582

Sorry; I don't have security clearances any longer.
--
ah

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 10:56:55 PM11/9/08

> Well, Sasha wants to become a dancer!
> --

a sort of interpretive dancer, like this bozo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDslN2CggG8

marika

Nov 9, 2008, 11:01:30 PM11/9/08

> Yes, but not in the negative vein. I consider women special.

I know I am in the somewhat wrong part of this thread, but in re the subject
of being in a militia, but didn't feel like looking for it

http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_780.html

Gunner Asch

Nov 10, 2008, 2:44:20 AM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 18:55:57 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:

>>>I guess then it depends what he means when he uses the word "virtually"
>>>
>>>Virtually I am not required to belong to a militia of any type.
>>
>> Then you are not a citizen of the US.
>
>Pot. Kettle. Huge.

??????

Son, Ive done my service in the US miltary. Repeatedly.

And you?

Sucking off drunken sailers in a Diego bar doesnt count.

Gunner Asch

Nov 10, 2008, 2:54:53 AM11/10/08

Should it, gerbil packer?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Nov 10, 2008, 2:54:43 AM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 18:57:34 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>*taps*
>>>
>>>Wake-up, Tubester. Teh World is not really that interested in killing you,
>>>
>>>btw, you need to re-arrange that chip: it's in disarray.
>>

>> so how does it feel to discover you are a Militia member?
>
>Read part (a) again, Sonny.

Which part? The 45 yrs of age? Doesnt hold under ADA laws. Current
military retirement age has just been raised to 64 IRRC.

Since you are likely to be, based on your posts, just over 17 yrs old,
you have a long ways to go.

>> And Ill bet you dont have a thing to wear either...that stupid tutu
>> wont cut it.
>
>Does that excite you, Tubester?

Excite me? Your wearing a tutu? No. Should it?

Now I can understand it makes your gerbil stuffing so much
easier...but...it really looks stupid on you.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Nov 10, 2008, 2:59:35 AM11/10/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:01:30 -0500, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yes and? This means that going mercenary in some shithole turd world
nation is legal unless they are fighting against the US.

Which a bunch of us in the past were very very careful as to whom we
worked for. And where.

Gunner

rand mair fheal

Nov 10, 2008, 3:24:49 AM11/10/08
In article <05qfh4hpvr204is7a...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:

who else broached the subject

ah

Nov 10, 2008, 6:50:19 AM11/10/08
marika wrote:
> "ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Well, Sasha wants to become a dancer!
>> --
>

> a sort of interpretive dancer, like this bozo?

Ron went vegetarian, eh?

No surprise there, as all the heads of McD's have been croaking instead of
krocking this past decade.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDslN2CggG8

Sony has too much money.
--
ah

ah

Nov 10, 2008, 6:50:51 AM11/10/08
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 18:55:19 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Full nudity or just tits?
>>
>>Does that excite you, Tubester?
>
> Should it, gerbil packer?

What are these gerbils of which you speak?
--
ah

Gunner Asch

Nov 10, 2008, 2:08:32 PM11/10/08

You call them something else? Google gerbil + felching.
Maybe you old fags have a different name for it.

Normal folks such as myself, simply call it degenerate and nasty.

Gunner

Cliff

Nov 10, 2008, 2:42:45 PM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 09:15:47 -0800, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net>
wrote:

>You do know that vitually every American over the age of 17 belongs to
>the Militia, do you not?

Horn Broken... Watch For Finger.

Cliff

Nov 10, 2008, 2:44:37 PM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:15:01 -0800, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net>
wrote:

>So you ARE ignorant. I rather thought so.

Honk If You've Never Seen An Uzi Fired From A Car Window

Cliff

Nov 10, 2008, 2:46:24 PM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:15:02 -0800, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net>
wrote:

>Native American Militia?????? What would that be?

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Riddle Them With Bullets.

Cliff

Nov 10, 2008, 2:47:05 PM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:16:02 -0800, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net>
wrote:

>so how does it feel to discover you are a Militia member?

Warning! Driver Only Carries $20.00 In Ammunition

Cliff

Nov 10, 2008, 2:55:43 PM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 15:08:49 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Pardon?

'bout time for the bush pardon's list .. can he pardon himself
& sureshot too?
--
Cliff

It is loading more messages.