Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

Optical illusion

0 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 16:50:2815. 7. 03
do
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/focus.html
--
hello, I’m your mind giving you someone to talk to
hello

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 17:13:2815. 7. 03
do
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:02:23 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>You ridiculous little ho, you

I thought it was bloody good!

>>--
>>hello, I’m your mind giving you someone to talk to
>>hello
>

>*worries*

Whatever for?

>--
>hello, I'm your mind emphasising your eternal solitude
>piss off

See, now *that's* worrying.

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 17:33:5615. 7. 03
do
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:05:06 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Angel wrote:
>
>> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/focus.html
>
>Is that your arse? :)

Oooh, saucy bugger, no it ain't!

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 18:31:1715. 7. 03
do
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:35:47 +0100, Alex Buell

<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Angel wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:05:06 +0100, Alex Buell
>> <alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>> >Is that your arse? :)
>>
>> Oooh, saucy bugger, no it ain't!
>

>Prove it. JPEG, please? :)

Ok then. Cos I'm in a good mood...

http://speshforalex.mysite.freeserve.com

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 19:22:2415. 7. 03
do
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:35:20 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>My god, woman! :) Thanks anyhow. No frontal?

fifl

My upfront seems to be giving me upload problems... I must learn to
do real webpages one day soon.

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 19:22:5715. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:10:43 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:

>COWARD.

Merely a technical hitch, I assure you.

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 19:23:3815. 7. 03
do
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:37:51 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>You is nearing three stops from Dagenham

And moving ever further, if all goes to plan.

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 19:31:4915. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:22:24 +0100, Angel <cockne...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:35:20 +0100, Alex Buell
><alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:
>

>>My god, woman! :) Thanks anyhow. No frontal?
>
>fifl
>
>My upfront seems to be giving me upload problems... I must learn to
>do real webpages one day soon.

bad karma to answer one's own post but...

problem solved. Same url, hit refresh if needed.

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 19:35:3515. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:32:10 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>I'm an expert. I could do you a special website, with all that webcam
>stuff so you could have quite a few perverts paying to view you :)

Gadget queen that I am, I already have a webcam but it's remaining
absolutely exclusive ;o)

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 19:37:3215. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:37:49 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>Three stops is a state of mind not geographical location

Oh. Like three dots?

>>--
>>hello, I’m your mind giving you someone to talk to
>>hello
>

>Fuck off

No.

Oh, alright then. I need to get some sleep anyway.

Angel

neprebran,
15. jul. 2003, 19:39:3515. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:36:22 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:

>Who's teh picture taker peep?

That would be telling...

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 18:10:0416. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:37:28 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>Marvellous pair! No wonder they call you Angel. ((angel))

fifl

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 18:11:0116. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:42:09 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:

>Surgery? What?

It's quite common these days, really.

In some areas it's a status symbol.

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 18:12:4316. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:38:42 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>I think I had a webcam somewhere but it disappeared when I moved into my
>house last summer. I really must find it.

You've not unpacked all your moving boxes yet?

Slut! ;-)

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 18:59:3916. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:38:27 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Angel wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:37:28 +0100, Alex Buell
>> <alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> >Marvellous pair! No wonder they call you Angel. ((angel))
>>
>> fifl
>

>I've gotta ask. What's "fifl"?

It's a misprint that has made it into legend as a respectable version
of ROFL! or LMAO!, etc.

And now I've told you I have to kill you.

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 19:02:3016. 7. 03
do
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:39:48 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>Yep. Unfortunately. But doing the housework is on my list of things to do
>tomorrow.

Oooh, Kim'n'Aggie gonna get ya!

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 19:34:3416. 7. 03
do
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:11:01 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:

>>In some areas it's a status symbol.
>

>Quite... People have their teeth done, why not their tits..
>Wonder if I could gat a bag 'n' ball lift on the NHS?

The only status symbol you get that includes a waiting list is a
handbag.

hth

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 19:38:1616. 7. 03
do
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:09:53 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:

>>And now I've told you I have to kill you.
>

>Only that's not what it is, so he's safe.

Double bluffing, eh? Nice touch.

Someone from the collective will meet you at the usual place. Please
ensure your affairs are in order.

Angel

neprebran,
16. jul. 2003, 19:39:4116. 7. 03
do
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:25:36 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Angel wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:39:48 +0100, Alex Buell
>> <alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> >Yep. Unfortunately. But doing the housework is on my list of things to do
>> >tomorrow.
>>
>> Oooh, Kim'n'Aggie gonna get ya!
>

>Who's they?

From 'How Clean Is Your House?' Essential pre-ER viewing for us
peasants with only five channels. Guaranteed to make me look like a
domestic goddess.

Angel

neprebran,
17. jul. 2003, 07:48:1717. 7. 03
do
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:18:39 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>I don't watch TV much these days. You, a domestic goddess? That I have to
>see for myself!

I have phases of TV watching. I'll go for months watching only a
couple of shows a week then, before I know it, there's one of 'my'
shows on every night and the one that comes on before it is cool and
of course I have to watch Eastenders just so I can whine about how
unrealisitic it is and then I've watched something to check it's ok
for the kids and find myself getting into that too and then I have no
life left and resent sitting in front of the box so stop watching
everything apart from a few select shows and then... *loop*

But in amongst all that; yes, I do like my house to look nice and I
get stressy when it's untidy. Having said that I feel compelled to
admit that I don't cook that well, but as my fridge magnet says...

I kiss better than I cook ;-)

Angel

neprebran,
17. jul. 2003, 19:05:5817. 7. 03
do
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:08:12 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>God, don't get me started about CrapEnders. They are so shit it's not even
>funny any more. I don't dare to get sucked into all that all over again.
>Besides the computer is my life (how sad is that?)

No sadder than any other bugger on here *hg*
Err... hang on... you don't post in fsc, do you? Cos that *would* be
sad.

>> But in amongst all that; yes, I do like my house to look nice and I get
>> stressy when it's untidy. Having said that I feel compelled to admit
>> that I don't cook that well, but as my fridge magnet says...
>

>I'd better get on with the housework!

Damp dusting is always better, and hot soapy water is a cure for
everything.

>> I kiss better than I cook ;-)
>

>I cook better and I kiss better,too.

But can you do them at the same time? Eh? Eh?

Angel

neprebran,
17. jul. 2003, 19:06:4117. 7. 03
do
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:23:42 +0100, Mike <spammyb...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Angel, wrote...

>>I kiss better than I cook ;-)
>

>I'd have to test both to offer an opinion.
>
>My place or yours?

You took Alex's word for it in his case, you'll have to take jo's word
for it in mine :o)

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 14:00:2918. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:54:22 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>> No sadder than any other bugger on here *hg* Err... hang on... you don't
>> post in fsc, do you? Cos that *would* be sad.
>

>I used to, but I left. That bi-polar girl in there's a real nutjob.

Crikey, it sounds like it's even worse than when I last looked, about
eighteen months ago. I unsubbed pdq cos I started to panic about the
gene pool.

>> >I cook better and I kiss better,too.
>>
>> But can you do them at the same time? Eh? Eh?
>

>I think I'd be very good at that if I was given the chance to do so.
>Eh? Eh? Eh!

But that's multi-tasking and everyone knows men can't do that, dont
they? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 14:00:5118. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:32:57 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>Wot? Never had a cold, burnt kiss off you yet...

Never say never...

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 14:01:3518. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:00:52 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:

>jo doesn't talk much these days, perhaps he already has a
>mouthful?

I keep him pretty busy :-)

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 17:58:3118. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:02:48 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:
>Angel wrote...

>>But that's multi-tasking and everyone knows men can't do that, dont
>>they?
>

>That's a horrid rumour and should be discontinued forthwith.

Did you chew gum while you typed that?

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:01:2918. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:04:09 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>> Crikey, it sounds like it's even worse than when I last looked, about
>> eighteen months ago. I unsubbed pdq cos I started to panic about the
>> gene pool.
>

>Inded. She and her "friends" are cross-posting shite to uk.misc. :-(

Has anyone noticed the difference yet?

>> But that's multi-tasking and everyone knows men can't do that, dont
>> they? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh?
>

>Yes, but I can get my computer to do all the dirty work! So there!

Flash bugger. Mine only runs windows, it won't clean them.

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:02:4418. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:04:41 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>> I keep him pretty busy :-)
>

>With the house work? Good, that gives you and me time to be with eac
>other. :-)))))

Well, it is in the house (mostly) but he hardly regards it as work.

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:21:4718. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:04:33 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>I used to be a flash bugger. These days I'm a poor bugger, at least until
>I get anothe job or I strike it lucky with the uber-website to out-uber
>the Web itself.

Enjoy the break while it lasts, you'll soon be back in the ratrace and
hating it. fifl

Meantime, I'll pay you a fiver to find where the kids have hidden my
backscratcher...

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:23:5118. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:05:36 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>Course not, it's a labour of love, isn't it?

For me, or him? ;-)

Nnnngggg!!!!!

What's the name of that proggy that you can see and delete mail from a
pop server with? I googled for pop3mailbox and got all sorts of
uselessness and I appear to have two emails stuck in the system
somewhere :o/

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:40:2318. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:24:01 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>> Enjoy the break while it lasts, you'll soon be back in the ratrace and
>> hating it. fifl
>

>Ha! It's the money I miss the most.

Ah. Yeah. That's always a pain :o(
What happened to the job you were in?

>> Meantime, I'll pay you a fiver to find where the kids have hidden my
>> backscratcher...
>

>Bugger that, I'll give you a backscratch.

*swoon*

I found an old broken one. I'll hit the kids with it in the morning.

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:40:5118. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:28:43 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>Is there a webmail you can use for that mailbox? Then it might be possible
>to delete it when you log in.

Hmm. Possible...

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:42:1918. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:33:06 +0100, Fitz <mora...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>POP3Scan (as recommended by Andy) from
>
>http://www.kempston.demon.co.uk/smb/

Praise enough for me :)

>Apologies for intrusion. This ng showed got flung up in a two year old
>Gravity backup.
>
>Saves me doing a test post anyway :)

Apologies? Apologies? You know where you can stick yer apologies, lady

*blows kiss*

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:42:3318. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:32:32 +0100, Mike <duab@> wrote:

>Angel wrote...
>

>>What's the name of that proggy that you can see and delete mail from a
>>pop server with?
>

>http://www.kempston.demon.co.uk/smb/

I thank you

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:52:0618. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:48:43 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:
>Angel wrote:

>>Meantime, I'll pay you a fiver to find where the kids have hidden my
>>backscratcher...
>

>They will die

A tad extreme, eh?

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 18:53:3718. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:50:24 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>tho eprompter does the same thing and is MUCH easier to set up

Ffs!! I knew I should have said that I'd tried that already.

Tried that already. It said it was going to delete them from the
server on the next check but it didn't.

So there :oÞ

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 19:10:3218. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:56:34 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>My role became redundant when they decided to invest in providing SMS
>services. I'd been involved in building and maintaining websites up to
>that point. This happened eight months ago, and apart from a week contract
>worth 800 quid, work's been very very thin on the ground. It's starting to
>really get to me now.

Bloody hell. I was going to go for an access to HE in Computing course
in Sept... is it worth it if work is this thin on the ground or should
I brush up on my texting skills instead?

>> >Bugger that, I'll give you a backscratch.
>>
>> *swoon*
>>

>You're the first woman to ever swoon like that :) Thank you.

It's an erogenous thing ;o)

>> I found an old broken one. I'll hit the kids with it in the morning.
>

>Be gentle.

I'll have to be, I'll need to not break it anymore if they can't find
the good one.

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 19:27:4818. 7. 03
do
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:06:08 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>>Tried that already. It said it was going to delete them from the
>>server on the next check but it didn't.
>

>Newbie

I offer my deepest and most sincere apologies. It now appears to have
got rid of them in the time it's taken me to d/l and configure
pop3scan.

*grovel*

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 19:51:5818. 7. 03
do
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:32:48 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>*snigger*

Oh, don't you start too! It's bad enough knowing _he's_ giving me
*that look*

In my defence, it's been a blonde sort of fortnight for me. I've been
cursing at and thinking of returning my hairdryer cos it keeps blowing
cold no matter what setting I put it on. Today I accidentally hit the
cool shot button... voila! Hot air.

I just thought you needed to hear that. fifl

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 20:00:4718. 7. 03
do
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:41:54 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>While you're down there, bitch...

How many times must I tell you?

I just don't *do* shoe cleaning

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 20:26:3518. 7. 03
do
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:23:29 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>*gives that look*

Piss off. I apologised, didn't I? What more do you want?

Bloody control freaks, get on my tits they do.

*gives kick in nuts*

Angel

neprebran,
18. jul. 2003, 20:36:4718. 7. 03
do
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:24:09 +0100, jo <m...@me.me> wrote:

>Don't talk with yer mouth full

hdisoafvjs;odhifvslhnv

Angel

neprebran,
19. jul. 2003, 19:18:2619. 7. 03
do
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:23:09 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Angel wrote:

>> Bloody hell. I was going to go for an access to HE in Computing course
>> in Sept... is it worth it if work is this thin on the ground or should I
>> brush up on my texting skills instead?
>

>Do it anyway, it's something to keep you busy.

I should probably learn to do a website first. Start from the bottom,
as it were.

Oh. Speaking of bottoms... it's confession time. You do know that
wasn't really mine, don't you? Nor were they my boobs.

Credit for those pics goes to mybeautifulbody.com

I was in a silly mood :-)

>Hit the sweet spot, hmm?

One of them... ;-)

>> >Be gentle.
>>
>> I'll have to be, I'll need to not break it anymore if they can't find
>> the good one.

We found it. Whilst looking for the remote. fifl

>I like backscratches. Mmmmmm!

So do I! Backs are very under-rated, I reckon. A real massage is
something akin to heaven in my book. My last masseur moved and I've
not found anyone else I like as much without paying day spa prices and
that's just not feasible :o(

Angel

neprebran,
19. jul. 2003, 19:20:0619. 7. 03
do
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:26:27 +0100, Tim S
<use.re...@redhotant.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:36:47 +0100, Angel wrote:

>>hdisoafvjs;odhifvslhnv
>
>That is actually false, but i am too drunk to explain why:)

That's ok. I was too drunk to have argued the point.So drunk in fact
that I've forgotten why I posted it in the first place :-)

Angel

neprebran,
19. jul. 2003, 19:31:3219. 7. 03
do
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:28:34 +0100, Mike <duab> wrote:

>Bitch.

Yep.

>Erm, thanks for the link though.

Looking for implants?

Angel

neprebran,
19. jul. 2003, 20:36:2019. 7. 03
do
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:30:01 +0100, Mike <duab> wrote:
>Angel wrote...

>>On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:28:34 +0100, Mike <duab> wrote:
>>
>>>Bitch.
>>
>>Yep.
>

>Sexy?

No complaints

>>>Erm, thanks for the link though.
>>
>>Looking for implants?
>

>Oh hell yes.

Quicker to read your spam, surely?

Mogga

neprebran,
20. jul. 2003, 05:43:4120. 7. 03
do
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:20:06 +0100, Angel <cockne...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:26:27 +0100, Tim S
><use.re...@redhotant.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:36:47 +0100, Angel wrote:
>
>>>hdisoafvjs;odhifvslhnv
>>
>>That is actually false, but i am too drunk to explain why:)
>
>That's ok. I was too drunk to have argued the point.So drunk in fact
>that I've forgotten why I posted it in the first place :-)

always a good sign.
--
grin and tonic
http://www.grinandtonic.co.uk

Angel

neprebran,
21. jul. 2003, 04:33:4721. 7. 03
do
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:46:50 +0100, Mike <duab> wrote:

>None here, that doesn't make me sexy tho. :)

Ah, you must be doing it wrong then *g*

Angel

neprebran,
21. jul. 2003, 04:36:0321. 7. 03
do
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:35:31 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>> I was in a silly mood :-)
>

>Yes, I knew they weren't of yours. No decent woman would do that.

Who you callin' dec... oh. Thanks *g*

>> So do I! Backs are very under-rated, I reckon. A real massage is
>> something akin to heaven in my book. My last masseur moved and I've not
>> found anyone else I like as much without paying day spa prices and
>> that's just not feasible :o(
>

>Hmm.. perhaps there's a market for a robot masseur.

You've found your niche! Get designing, but don't start with those
supposed hand held massager things, they're crap.

Angel

neprebran,
22. jul. 2003, 18:10:4922. 7. 03
do
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:08:50 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>> You've found your niche! Get designing, but don't start with those
>> supposed hand held massager things, they're crap.
>

>I've in mind something a bit bigger than that.

Like the one that sleeps with the microwave in that TV advert?

The massage chairs are quite nice, but it's not the same as a pair of
hands.

Angel

neprebran,
25. jul. 2003, 18:16:5725. 7. 03
do
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:28:05 +0100, Alex Buell
<alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:

>I'm thinking of something that'll give you an all over massage.

Wash your mind out, immediately! *g*

0 novih sporočil