ALIEN REALITY QUOTES

Noah's Dove

Mar 5, 2011, 4:36:22 PM3/5/11
ALIEN REALITY QUOTES

http://paapsi.org/articles.html

Below you will find quotes from various sources by well known people
in the UFO field. Not everyone believes that the entities that are
associated with UFO's are from other worlds.

My findings confirm what I suspected a decade ago: a spiritual war is
taking place on Earth. Alien expriencers and covert human
experimentation operatives (CHEOPs) experiencers are right in the line
of fire. Our immortal souls are spoils of war. Only by following
God’s commandments can we ensure the survival of our souls. We must
do unto others as we would have others do unto us. –May God bless all
those who fight for righteousness and truth.
-Unlocking Alien Closets- Leah A. Haley

"I’m convinced that deception is the key to understanding the entire
phenomenon. At every level, we are deceived and so we (1) do not know
where to put our trust and loyalty, if anywhere, and (2) do not know
what actions we ourselves should take to alter our relations with
ETs. Most of what we see and remember (even in the first level of
hypnotic recall) is not “true” or objectively accurate, I believe
strongly, so we really do not know what the ETs are doing with us.
And if they deliberately deceive us this way, how on Earth can we
trust anything they tell us."
-Dr. Carla Turner- from Unlocking Alien Closets by Leah A. Haley

[UFO] “behavior is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it…
the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably
identical… What is quite certain is that the phenomenon is active here
on our planet, and active here as master.”
Pierre Guerin, “Thirty Years After Kenneth Arnold,” in Flying Saucer
Review, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 13,14

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type
of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult]
traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is
identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of
today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult]
entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust
[Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes
Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146,
159-161

“We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness,
independent of man but closely linked to the earth…I do not believe
anymore that UFOs are simply spacecraft of some race of
extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain
their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations throughout
recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with
them during contact.”
-Vallee, Confrontations - A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact,. P.
89

“The ‘medical examination’ to which abductees are said to be
subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is
reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes
no sense in a sophisticated or technical or biological framework: any
intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs
possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged
scientific objectives in shorter time with fewer risks”
-Vallee, Confrontations - A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact; pg.
13

“Impressive parallel [can] be made between UFO occupants and the
popular conception of demons”
-Vallee: “Messengers of Deception;” pg. 15

[UFO’s Can] “project images or fabricated scenes designed to change
our belief systems.”
-Vallee: “Messengers of Deception,” pg. 19

“human belief…is being controlled and conditioned,” man’s concepts are
being rearranged,” [and we may be heading for] “a massive change of
human attitudes toward paranormal abilities and extraterrestrial
life.”
-Vallee: “The Invisible College,” pp. 3, 201, 204.

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs
are interstellar spaceships."
-Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 27 July, 1975

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings
originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which
is largely indigenous to planet earth."
-Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO
Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the
spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess,
or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem
permitted to do various wonders at their request."
-G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern
Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254

“I [have] watched in dismay as a number of respected UFO researchers
moved from a physical to a parapsychological interpretation of the
bizarre UFO phenomenon….now I [too] am being forced to reexamine the
UFO phenomenon in light of its apparent paraphysical nature.”
-Raymond E. Fowler: “The Watchers: The Secret Design Behind UFO
Abduction;” (New York: Bantam 1991) pp. xv, 183

“Further, if one sets the three occult groups against the three
classifications of UFO entities and their characteristics, it is
rather surprising how complementary to each other they appear to be,
not only through their appearance, activities, and level of behavior,
but also in the quality of mental and especially, emotional reaction
and response that has been noted to have occurred on contact”
-Ivar Mackay: “UFO Entities: Occult and Physical,” in Flying Saucer
Review, Vol. 16 Nos. 4 & 5

“A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with
mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental
telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as
phenomena like poltergeist (ghost) manifestations and “possession.”
Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press
recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic
possession and psychic phenomena…”
-Lynn Catoe, “UFO’s and Related Subjects: An Annotated Bibliography.”
1969 US Government Printing Office. (Prepared under Air Force Office
of Scientific Research ; Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003)

John Keel observes, after studying literature on demonology that: “The
manifestations and occurrences described in this imposing literature
are similar if not entirely identical to the UFO phenomenon itself.”
-John Keel: “UFO’s: Operation Trojan Horse (New York, Putnam’s, 1970)
pg. 215

“The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor
variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon.”
-John Keel: “UFO’s: Operation Trojan Horse; (New York, Putnam’s, 1970)
pg 299

“A working knowledge of occult science…is indispensable to UFO
investigation.”
Trevor James: “The Case For Contact – Part Two,” in Flying Saucer
Review, Vol. 8, No. 1, pg. 10

“Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of
a larger occult social world.”
David Stupple and William McNeece, “Contactees, Cults and Culture,” in
1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, pg. 49

“Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even
be more than life-or-death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my
essence, or whatever part of me that might have reference to the
eternal. There are things worse than death, I suspected…So far the
word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who
were working with me…Alone at night I worried about the legendary
cunning of demons…At very least, I was going stark, raving mad.”
-Whitley Strieber: “Transformation,” pg 96

"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not
making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their
enjoyment."
-Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p.172

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on
earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I
couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still
as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so
monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were
demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
-Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p.184

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 5, 2011, 5:00:26 PM3/5/11

Thanks.

And the Mothman
(one of many species of ET)
was real too.

And the Flatwoods Monster.
(one of many species of ET)

It's all sort of like living in the ocean...

http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/OEDV/ODS2004/image/ocean_animals_color_600.jpg

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 13:36:22 -0800 (PST), "Noah's Dove"
<noah...@lightspeed.ca> wrote:

>ALIEN REALITY QUOTES
>
>http://paapsi.org/articles.html

___