Kimo Tapped Sakuraba

K®Æz¥ k ° †€°

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00

I've heard about this fight (from '96) but I'm just wondering which
event it was on.
Hard to believe Kimo used a triangle choke to tap Sak, but 4 years can
make a difference. It'd be a farce today AFAIC. Also, can't wait to see
Yatsu vs. Goodridge at Pride 11. I've seen Yatsu wrestle many times in
the pro ranks, but that doesn't say much I guess. If he can avoid Big
Daddy's strikes and take him down then he may have a chance of pulling
it out. Japanese Pro Wrestling is coming alive in NHB.

Kent

Bob Savage

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
"K®Æz¥ k ° ??°" <deadam...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Hard to believe Kimo used a triangle choke to tap Sak, but 4 years can
> make a difference.

It could definitely make a difference. On the other hand, Kimo's power
might be tough to deal with for Sakuraba if Kimo got a hold of him.

--
Bob

www.mp3.com/bobsavage