Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Robot Witness update

33 visningar

ondin...@gmail.com

oläst,
6 mars 2008 00:26:212008-03-06
till
Hi UCPeons:

I have fixed some rather nasty bugs in the test release of the Robot
Witness for Linux.

- There was a serious bug where you could not input custom session
commands and use them without first saving them to a file and then
opening that file again. Now you can type in what you like, click "Use
these preferences", and not have to save unless you've decided you
want to keep them.
- The "Panic" button now clears the input field, like the other
session buttons.
- I noticed that I had actually misspelled "Universal Conscious
Practice" in places. Ouch. :-)

Here once again are the download links: just click on the appropriate
one for your Linux distribution and it will open a download window.

Debian/Ubuntu: http://www.4shared.com/file/39934330/8c4b9190/prompt_00-4_all.html
SuSE: http://www.4shared.com/file/39934422/7e11d778/prompt-00-4susenoarch.html
Mandriva: http://www.4shared.com/file/39934391/1a3498c/prompt-00-4mdknoarch.html
Redhat/RPM: http://www.4shared.com/file/39934362/1f3204f9/prompt-00-4noarch.html
Tarball of source files: http://www.4shared.com/file/39933967/ff184d19/prompt-004tar.html

Once again, you will need to have the Gambas programming language
(gambas.sourceforge.net) installed on your computer in order to run
this. Hopefully one day I will find a Linux nerd who will convert this
into a fully stand-alone programme.

Another thing I want to draw attention to is some writings on a blog
which promote UCP:

http://chaosmarxism.blogspot.com/2007/01/ucp-basic-banishing-process.html
http://chaosmarxism.blogspot.com/2007/01/why-scienos-are-nuts.html

I will ask the owner of this blog to post links to the Robot Witness.

Finally: does the inventor of the "Robot Auditor" (fzglobal.org) owe
Gene Goodreau some royalties, or at least acknowledgement for an idea?
Was anyone doing computer programmes for self-analysis processes
before the UCP community?

eldora...@gmail.com

oläst,
21 juni 2014 16:14:392014-06-21
till
bro, do you still have this Robot witness available ?
0 nya meddelanden