Everybody hates Chris episode Jan 31

ericmatteson...@hotmail.com

Feb 1, 2011, 1:01:26 AM2/1/11
Episode of Everybody Hates Chris 01/31/2011
Copyright C 2011 by Eric Matteson. Permission
is granted to copy the plain text version of this script
and to publish it on the Internet.
non-profit uses including student films are also allowed.
{Scene 1 Chrises house: Chris and Greg and Screech}
GREG
Over 2/3 of the computers in CE 101 at GlenOak community college
use only Windows and do not have a working C or C++ compiler
for C++ programming classes.
A non-working version of a third party c++ compiler was found
Fall Semester of 2010.
CHRIS
New assembler language programs for 32-bit Windows and wine+Linux
have to be assembled on the casm3.c IA 16/32 assembler after
casm3.c is first compiled on a c or c++ compiler.
SCREECH
One of the professors thinks that C# is similar to C++
I will ask someone to translate CASM3.C into a C# program.
C# uses Dot.NET and is probably still supported by Microsoft
even though c and c++ are probably no longer supported by
Microsoft according to a overwhelming majority of computers.
(Scene 2. Mrs Morellos class)
Mrs MORRELLO
Congressman Mike will be at our school tommorow. Please let
your parents know about it.
CHRIS
Representative Mike is my uncle.
GREG
Cool. It is cool that you have an uncle in the House of
Representatives.
(Scene 3. School auditorium stage. After end of Mikes speech )
Chris and Greg meet with Chris's uncle Mike.
CHRIS
In the health insurance reform bill of 2010 there is
an unfair requirement that everybody buy health
insurance or pay a fine every year of $695.00 plus
2% of the amount of income over the value zero.
This is extremely unfair to poor people because poor
people have to pay a higher percentage of thier income
than rich people do and this is the opposite
of all other forms of taxation.
MIKE
I thought that parents had to pay a fine of
2% of the amount of income over 250,000.00 for each
child under age 26 in their family that is uninsured.
Our President had stated earlier that only children
had to be insured and that HE WILL NOT RAISE TAXES
( OR FINES OR FEES ) on middle class and poor
people who earn less than $250,000.00 per year.
Nancy Pelosi told us we could trust her and just vote to
pass it and not take the time to read that 3 foot high
stack of pages because we will find out
what is in the health insurance reform bill
AFTER IT PASSES.
GREG
Senator MAX BACCHUS (D - Montanna) accidently introduced
Senator Hilary Clintons Health Insurance bill instead
of the presidents health insurance for Children bill into the
senate. Then the president signed that wrong bill
without reading it first. Nobody read that healthcare bill
before it was passed.
MIKE
I would have voted against it if I would have known
about the $695.00 per year minimum fine for
poor people who lack health insurance. We were
supposed to be helping parents get subsidized health
insurance for their children instead of punishing
poor people for being too poor to buy health insurance with
an unaffordable minimum fine of $695.00 per year
plus 2% of their small incomes. I am opposed to increasing
taxes on people who earn less than $250,000.00 per year.
I also would have voted to repeal the Patient Rationing
of care unaffordable health insurance act of 2010 if
I would have known about the $695.00 per year minimum fine
for poor people.
CHRIS
The House of Representatives already voted to repeal
mandatory health insurance.
GREG
The U.S. Senate still needs to DEBATE and vote on that
repeal.
(scene 4. Screech returns with results to CE 101)
SCREECH
The assembler has been translated to C#
It still does multiply and divide differently from
other assemblers and it is still the 8086 SX instruction
set with the 32-bit sib byte added on during bits 32
directive.
Mistakes have occured. The comment at the bottom is chopped off
so it ends with two right braces near the bottom
}
}
delete the few lines of non-C# junk below them.
DREW
Can I use casm4.cs for my CS 917 16 -bit assembler class ??
SCREECH
Use bits 16 for DOS
the csharp version casm4.cs uses 32-bit file access. The
last four bytes of the input assembler language file
ARE NOT READ!! this is to prevent a crash while
reading past the end of input text file if the last four bytes
were not avoided.
; so please end the assembler source code with a COMMENT!!
The output binary file might be missing the last up to three
bytes if it is not a multiple of four bytes for that binary
file result.
The earlier casm3.c assembler uses 8 bit file access that
is byte granular so it does not have this new problem for
the C version of the assembler.
CHRIS
The output message still calls it casm3.c
SCREECH
CASM4.CS has been completely translated to csharp
and will not compile on c or c++ compilers even though
the message on sceen was not updated. There was also a change
to try to prevent an endless loop if a hollerieth field
line of text lacks a closing double quote"
such as in ending a assembler language program with
a line of text instead of the required four byte or longer
; comment at end of assembly language souce file.
Csharp is radically different from c and C++.
In addition to different class declorators and declarations
for functions there is an even bigger difference in character
strings that are strings.
imple C strings of char are broken up into four declarations
of sbyte and byte and char and string each of which is
divergently different from each other so translation
from c or c++ to csharp ( C# ) is extremely difficult.
GREG
If the senate fails to repeal the entire health insurance
bill of 2010 can the politicians AT LEAST modify the individual
mandate so the fine is just 1 per cent of the amount of income over
250,000.00 per year so poor people who earn less than $250,000.00
per year will no longer be fined a minimum fine of $695.00
for not being able to afford health insurance??
The Democrats promised to not raise taxes on anyone who earns
less than $250,000.00 per year.
CHRIS
A new federal GASOLINE TAX could be passed to fund county hospitals
for poor people instead of fining poor people for not having
health insurance. Just drive less to offset the cost of
that new gasoline tax. Driving less will also eliminate global
warming if the fine for being too poor to afford health insurance
is eliminated!!
-----
Written by Eric Matteson.

[ Link to casm4.cs IA 16/32 Assembler written in C# ]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv/msg/d4b532a33bcd04e5?dmode=source&hl=en

[ Link to previous episode of Everybody Hates Chris ]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv/msg/d4cd0a4b7ca26f8b?hl=en