X-Ville Asylum News!

1 view

J Thomas

Nov 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/30/96

Just in time for the holiday season, we at
the HOME asylum have a new treatment available Yes,
you too can figure out why your life is so strange
with our new, Hypnosis Therapy and Regression!!!
You will be hypnotized by a certifiable...oops...
make that certified hypnotist and taken back to that
life where you made all your mistakes!

This therapy will be offered on both an outpatient
and inpatient basis. Gift Certificates are now on
sale at the office.

Dont wait! Come in today!!

Jenny
Caretaker HOME Insane Asylum

Pepper

Nov 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/30/96

Great! Sign me up - I want to settle a bet. I say I was Joan of Arc in a
past life. My best friend says I was Edgar Allan Poe. And my other best
friend says I was a toaster. If I win, I get a sundae. I really want to
win....

Yours hypnotically,
Pepper
X-Ville Villager With Torch/Pied Piper/Snake Charmer/Correctional
Officer/High Priestess, Cult of Eugene Tooms

Coleen Sullivan-Baier

Dec 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/1/96

In <32A09F...@CONCENTRIC.NET> J Thomas <JTTH...@CONCENTRIC.NET>
writes:

>Just in time for the holiday season, we at
>the HOME asylum have a new treatment available Yes,
>you too can figure out why your life is so strange
>with our new, Hypnosis Therapy and Regression!!!

*I* don't need this, I already know I was a bodacious brothel
proprietress, with a bend for smart-assedness...oh, wait a minute,
that's THIS life.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXgizzieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sdsuser

Dec 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/1/96

> *I* don't need this, I already know I was a bodacious brothel
> proprietress, with a bend for smart-assedness...oh, wait a minute,
> that's THIS life.....
>
> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXgizzieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And you know how to handle a salami! ;->