Gillian Anderson the whore of Grand Rapids

Eric Bishoe

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

It does't surprise us that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.
She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool and
university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by being
with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.

Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.

Bishoe

Danielle Dupre'

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

In article <5cjchb$a...@news.smartt.com>, ebi...@salzting.com says...

>It does't surprise us

Is this the royal we?

that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.
>She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool and
>university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by being
>with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.

Yeah, because all women in abusive relationships are there by choice, right?
Are you her psychoanalyst? I won't even *get into* the fact that this
whole Adrian Hughes thing is merely speculation and rumor thought up by
TABLOIDS!

>Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
>kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.

Why thank you for that enlightened opinion. Could you tell me my future,
too? Cause I'd sure like to know how *I* die . . .

Danielle

>Bishoe

Erika Peterson

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

In article <5clmu5$9...@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com>,
Merna/Michael Anderson <my...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
<troll post and some comeuppance snipped>

>I'm merely concerned that, being a troll, and through long lurking
>under maybe railroad bridges (during which you may have inhaled the
>paint while spraying, now didn't you?) you have been hallucinating and
>imagining names that were never "there" or maybe contests between
>ambitious prostitutes eager to represent the town which never, in fact,
>occurred. If so, you should perhaps seek treatment. In fact, seek
>treatment, by all means, for this condition or any other that would
>compel you to, say, post something this repulsive anywhere at anytime.
>And keep a lid on all spray paints and solvents in the future.
>
>THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE OF SORTS FROM A CONCERNED
>CITIZEN OF GRAND RAPIDS.

Good golly! My favorite no-nonsense poster, who is not afraid to call a
PUNK a PUNK or a troll a troll (thank you for taking on this one), resides
in my old hometown of G.R.!

(umm, you're not my 10th grade English teacher in disguise, are you? I
remember her having a sense of humor much like yours... (and though some
people don't like English teachers, I definitely mean that as a compliment
to both of you)).

EP

FPP

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

In <5cjchb$a...@news.smartt.com> ebi...@salzting.com (Eric Bishoe)
writes:

>It does't surprise us that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.

>She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool
and
>university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by being
>with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.
>
>Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
>kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.
>
>Bishoe

... and somewhere, a village is missing it's idiot.

--
(fre...@worldnet.att.net)

Theresa L. Griffin

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97
to Eric Bishoe

Eric Bishoe wrote:

> It does't surprise us that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.
> She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool and
> university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by being
> with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.
>
> Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
> kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.
>
> Bishoe

Oh get off your soapbox...plenty of men do what she did. It's called
trading up, honey. I don't think her self-esteem is at all low. Yours is
if you feel you have to call her a whore...

Theresa

Robert Clanton

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

fre...@worldnet.att.net (FPP) wrote:
>In <5cjchb$a...@news.smartt.com> ebi...@salzting.com (Eric Bishoe)
>writes:
>>

>>It does't surprise us that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.
>>She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool
>and
>>university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by being
>>with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.
>>
>>Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
>>kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.
>>
>>Bishoe
>

>... and somewhere, a village is missing it's idiot.
>
>--
>(fre...@worldnet.att.net)

Very well put. Where do these trolls come from, anyway.
Do you think there's a colony somewhere?

Amy

Michael K. Richmann

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

ebi...@salzting.com (Eric Bishoe) said:

>It does't surprise us that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.
>She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool
>and
>university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by
>being
>with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.
>
>Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
>kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.
>
>Bishoe

She turn you down for a date?

Gregory A. Thow

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Eric Bishoe wrote:

> It does't surprise us that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.
> She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool and
> university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by being
> with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.
>
> Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
> kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.
>
> Bishoe

--well, its official....I've been reading posts in this newsgroup for
over a year now, and this is officially the dumbest one ever.

I'm sure Gillian screens potential dates by asking them first if there
is just the slighest chance that they can whack her around after
dinner....

Oh, loved the Cobain reference.....not.

greg

camgib

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Now this is getting even more ridiculous.

I just don't understand how people really can think that someone of
Gillian Anderson's caliber be DUMB!?!

You want DUMB?? See Joan Rivers. See Bo Derek. THEY ARE DUMB.... how
about the whole damn cast of Baywatch?? SO very beyond STUPID.

The whole Baywatch tv series point is to flaunt the "beauty" of the
women on tv. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT. Yeah yeah yeah, they have these
predictable stories about saving lives. 911 already did that, dumbo.

Now compare any of the Baywatch bimbos acting on that <expletive> show
to Gillian on the X-Files.

Or... are you just so blinded by the high points on women's bodies to
care?
--
cam gib
-------

JARub

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Let's set the record straight: she admits that she lost her virginity at
age 13 to a man who later ended up in a white supremacist group; she hung
out with punks; at the age of 15 she had a decade-older boyfriend.

To the moral watchdogs who tut-tut all that, I say, so bleepin' what? She
has a wild streak, no one can deny that, but why is it that when a man has
premarital sex it's called "sexual activity" and when a woman has it, it's
called "promiscuity" or "sluttishness"? I hope the rumors about abusive
men aren't true, because I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone.

terhel

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Merna/Michael Anderson wrote:

> In <5cjchb$a...@news.smartt.com> ebi...@salzting.com (Eric Bishoe)
> writes:
> >

> >It does't surprise us that Gillian is hanging out with abusive men.
> >She admits that she was attracted to the abusive type in highschool
> and
> >university. She said that she, "hurt herself in many ways," by being
> >with these men. It looks like she can't stop herself.
> >
> >Her low self-esteem will only lead to more trouble. One day she'll
> >kill herself like Cobain. Rest in peace Gillian.
> >
> >Bishoe
>
> Okay,
> I know that this is what is called a "troll" , and that I, a mere
> semi-lurker may not be equipped (or have my interest engaged
> sufficiently) to handle it , but...
>
> I'm from Grand Rapids, and we don't have a whore to represent the city.
> There is an assortment of working women who patrol one or two very busy
> corridors in town, and there are probably other better-heeled working
> women who have plush-er set-ups. And there was this Texaco station w/
> upstairs quarters that figures largely in the folklore of the city
> -Betty Trills Texaco -not much imagination required to make that rhyme
> w/ "thrills" in many a couplet. Let's see, that's it, I guess. Pretty
> much the same story as any medium -sized city.
>
> There was a girl whose name I won't disclose, who was a friend of a
> friend, whose name was very distinctly spray -painted on walls and the
> undersides of railroad bridges and such. But, she was by no means a
> professional, just what the fellahs call easy (and what does that make
> them?) And that was way back in high school, and people change. She
> could be running for mayor some day. Who knows?

> I'm merely concerned that, being a troll, and through long lurking
> under maybe railroad bridges (during which you may have inhaled the
> paint while spraying, now didn't you?) you have been hallucinating and
> imagining names that were never "there" or maybe contests between
> ambitious prostitutes eager to represent the town which never, in fact,
> occurred. If so, you should perhaps seek treatment. In fact, seek
> treatment, by all means, for this condition or any other that would
> compel you to, say, post something this repulsive anywhere at anytime.
> And keep a lid on all spray paints and solvents in the future.
>
> THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE OF SORTS FROM A CONCERNED
> CITIZEN OF GRAND RAPIDS.

Loved it.