X-Ville - Grand OpeningS!!!

1 view

Spectre

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

I, Spectre, am now a citizen of X-Ville.

GRAND OPENINGS!!!

Not one, but TWO businesses in one. Since reading about that *nasty* Alanis
Morrisette incident, I have decided something had to be done.

So here goes : I am planning to open an auto garage AND a Black Op's
Surveilance Store ALL IN ONE

Full info -

Auto garage called The X-Ville Auto Garage (I'll gladly take any better
suggestions) - Phone - 555-NOGO
# full time mechanic
# plently of gas (or petrol, depending on where you come from) at just
the right level of flamibility to REALLY put some heat into a flame
# full flamethrower service (includes fill-up)
# plenty of old rags and glass bottles.... Gas + bottle + rag + match +
good throwing arm = ????
# paint resprays done in one day for on roof scortching

Black Op's Surveilance Store called EyeSpy - Phone - 555-HIDE
# the largest range of surveilance gear in all of X-Ville
# items not in stock will be quickly sourced using a network of
*contacts*
# great range of pens in heaps of colours complete with a microphone and
transmitter for that special Scully clone in your life
# full investigations will be launched into any incident deemed
appropriate by 4 or more citizens

WARNING - ANYTHING that is bought to The X-Ville Auto Garage or ANYONE the
visits EyeSpy **may** leave with a slight ^insect^ problem

I also reserve the right to spy/electroically eavesdrop/beat up on anyone
who doesn't pay their bill on time. Major organs will be taken in lei of
late payment.

X-X-X-X-X
Spectre

Proprieter 'The X-Ville Auto Garage'
Proprieter 'EyeSpy'

"I've also watched Presidents die"
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

cust...@idt.net

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

On 3/15/97 8:45PM, in message <01bc311b$e4215900$LocalHost@sambarrett>,
"Spectre" <sa...@felglow.com.au> wrote:

> I, Spectre, am now a citizen of X-Ville.
>
> GRAND OPENINGS!!!
>
> Not one, but TWO businesses in one. Since reading about that *nasty* Alanis
> Morrisette incident, I have decided something had to be done.

<Some stuff snipped>

Am I not reading enough? What happened with Alanis Morrisette?

Kath
X-Ville BabySitter
HouseKeeping Manager-HOME Asylum

Punk Maneuverability

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

cust...@idt.net wrote:

><Some stuff snipped>

Claire found her strung up in a tree because the GOLEMS that hang out
around the castle got their muddy little hands on some ROPE. Alanis
was being a royal pain-in-the-*ss because her car, which probably
wasn't a TAURUS, had broken down and we didn't have a garage in
X-Ville.

Alanis refused to be ON-TOPIC, which, needless to say, distressed
Claire in the utmost. For some reason Claire shot Alanis, I can't
really remember why. . .she was probably trying to sing about
Irony--when actually the stuff she was talking about was merely
*annoying* not really *ironic* at all. ("Define Irony." "It's a
noun.")

Uh, so. . . Claire saw the error of her ways illuminated by the light
of capitalism and realized that she shouldn't have killed Alanis
because she could have been useful at the charity benefit. But ever
the resourceful girl, Claire decided to use Alanis's corpse in the
publicity shots for the concert. There's even some talk of her still
performing. . .a whole "Weekend at Bernie's" type thing complete with
wires and someone throwing their voice. . .

Is that good enough? Did I leave out anything?

punk m
who was ON-TOPIC because she mentioned GOLEMS and ROPE and TAURUSES,
so there.
--
I live in the Castle
-==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==-

Spectre

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97

Apparently, somehow, Alanis Morrisette is now deceased. I suggest you ask
Heavy.
--
X-X-X-X-X
Spectre

Proprieter The X-Ville Auto Garage

Proprieter EyeSpy Black Op's Surveilance Store

"I've also watched Presidents die"
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Since reading about that *nasty* Alanis

camgib

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How could you do this to Alanis?!?!

She was just singing her stuff... WHY!?!?

Never mind. This isn't real. This isn't even Memorex.

cam gib

Heavy

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97

In article <01bc324f$06d8adc0$LocalHost@sambarrett>,

"Spectre" <sa...@felglow.com.au> wrote:
>Apparently, somehow, Alanis Morrisette is now deceased. I suggest you ask
>Heavy.

Oh yeah. I ate her head. Problem?

Note to myself: My ideas just keep getting better and better!

--
X-X-X-X-X
Spectre

Proprieter The X-Ville Auto Garage
Proprieter EyeSpy Black Op's Surveilance Store

"I've also watched Presidents die"
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Since reading about that *nasty* Alanis
> > Morrisette incident, I have decided something had to be done.
>
> <Some stuff snipped>
>
> Am I not reading enough? What happened with Alanis Morrisette?
>
> Kath
> X-Ville BabySitter
> HouseKeeping Manager-HOME Asylum

Word,

Heavy
Lead Screamer: Scream Moldy Bore
X-Ville's first and only death metal band
Son of Paddock, (A) Husband of Peacock
We'll kick your ass and eat the rest